It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLISH GOVT OFFICIALS MURDERED! Startling NEW Evidence! (HD Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Be patient and watch the whole video to put the pieces together. The motive is clearly explained in the last 3 minutes.

Please leave your comments.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah i really do not care if the polish president was killed in a plane crash or shot out of the sky. He is still dead.
I don't have sound so i have to read lips so i admit i may have missed a few things but what is that joker looking man/lady?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
THe Polish prez isn't dead. He's just in hiding until his American Idol debut.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Excellent video. Good posting. Seems to explain what we in America are not informed of by our so called MSM. While I am saddened at the loss of so many innocent lives, it is apparent who the beneficiaries are and it is not those in Poland. Those that benefit are the IMF and the NWO.

Thanks for the posting. Good find.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If this obvious mass assassination doesn't prove things are not what they seem in the world of politics and power then NOTHING ever will.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yeah i really do not care if the polish president was killed in a plane crash or shot out of the sky. He is still dead.
I don't have sound so i have to read lips so i admit i may have missed a few things but what is that joker looking man/lady?

Yes, you have missed a few things. Next time try watching the video with the sound ON.

This is a good part of a European government apparently killed in a plane crash.
There are many things pointing towards foul play.

It's certainly WORTH paying attention to, but if you want to keep on watching American Idol, that's your choice.

One thing I noticed is how quickly the press here in Europe began printing pure speculation about the causes. The president ordered the plane to land, The have been previous issues with this plane (one crashed in Iran?) and the pilot didn't understand the control tower.

All very inappropriate and based on absolutely nothing but speculation & Internet gossip.
There has been a very big push to write this off as an accident. This makes it even harder for me to believe that it was.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I agree, imagine if something like this happened to the German, French or English Governments highest officials. People would be questioning it immediately.

Are there many Poles on ATS? I would be interested in Polish opinions on this matter.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Did Putin attend the Polish president's funeral? Wouldn't he feel compelled to in order to smooth over relations (and not look so damn guilty)?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This mass murder was covered with volcanic ash.
Isn't it so obvious?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Regardless of if the plane was shot down or not.......THAT IS THE UGLIEST REPORTER IN THE HISTORY OF BROADCASTING!!! What, the Elephant Man was unavailable for the job???

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One thread is enough...

Please add your comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join