It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile Hit With Three Earthquakes Again Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
According to the USGS
neic.usgs.gov...
Chile was struck with three earthquakes again today, Bio-Bio 5.5, and 5.7, and just offshore of Bio-Bio 5.0. All were between 17 and 19 km deep. This is in contrast to the Oaxaca Mexico quake that today was 5.3 and 45 km deep. Perhaps we can get more info from our newest member, Patto, who lives in Chile.
Just in. CNN reports 6.1 earthquake from the same area as the last 8.0.
news.gather.com...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you are correct

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well what do you know? Another sign from above that the end is near, and yet many people have failed to take heed. Read your bibles and weep for God is warning us as we speak. There are going to be many more Earthquakes, mark my words.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

of course there is it's called mother nature and earthquakes always happen.

where did you find an almanac bible?

the bible predicted 9/11 too,, the bible was made before 9/11 hence the government took the pee to choose such a date for their evil deeds.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Earthquakes in the 5.x range aren't that big a deal, especially at the depth some of these happened. Noticeable, probably nerve-wracking, but after the bit quake they had, it's totally normal to have weeks and months of aftershocks in that range.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

It seems to me that you misunderstand me, and what my point is. Has there ever been a period in history where there have been so many earthquakes, all within a few months, with record breaking death and destruction? No there has not, and I said for you all to read your bibles because this is not the only prophesy being fulfilled. So far many more have come to pass, and many more will. If you took a little bit of time out of your day to read what has been written, you would see where I am coming from.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ReVoLuTiOn76]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

like this??

the bible already tells us if Iran's threats will succeed. Ahmadinejad's plan to wipe Israel off the map with nuclear weapons will backfire and cause his own people to flee Iran

if thats true then...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Iran and Israel are going to be the Countries to start WWIII. There will be nukes involved.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

It seems to me that you misunderstand me, and what my point is. Has there ever been a period in history where there have been so many earthquakes, all within a few months, with record breaking death and destruction? No there has not, and I said for you all to read your bibles because this is not the only prophesy being fulfilled. So far many more have come to pass, and many more will. If you took a little bit of time out of your day to read what has been written, you would see where I am coming from.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ReVoLuTiOn76]

Well yes, i'm pissed

I made the earth a paradice for people to live on, not to let it be destroyed by humankind with their pathetic economical and political way of living.

greets from above

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd
Well yes, i'm pissed

I made the earth a paradice for people to live on, not to let it be destroyed by humankind with their pathetic economical and political way of living.

greets from above

No, we made it a better place. Earth sucks without all the inventions the humans did

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
According to the USGS, there have been 35 earthquakes that measure at 5.0 and above, since April 11 2010.

neic.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

With an average of 1,469 such earthquakes each year (4 each day) that is no big deal.
Twelve days, we should have had 48 since the 11th.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Honestly... there have been many other years when "more" earthquakes have been recorded.

Here is a great archive to check out.. www.johnstonsarchive.net...

It is not the NUMBER of quakes you will fear in the end.. it will be the SIZE of a major one that matters.

I can also predict there will be many more quakes this year, even this month... but that is a given.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I am with you.

2 Peter 3:3-4

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the ast days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

Phage is the perfect example.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I am with you.

2 Peter 3:3-4

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the ast days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

Phage is the perfect example.

Lol.. sorry I had to laugh...

There is huge difference between scoffers and people who look at facts.

Just like there is a big difference between realists and those that believe in fairy tales.

Spouting verses does not make one an expert or the greatest judge of character, it just means you like to read.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One of my dearest friends is from Chile. Came here under political assylum, and worked his way up from being a banker in Chile, to a janitor, on upwards, here in the states.

He still has family in Chile, and my thoughts and prayers go out to him everyday, and his family.

Love you Gaston, and your family, too!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Thank you for proving my point.

Scoffers indeed.

top topics

join