It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miniature Moon People - Fact, Fiction or Misunderstood Miners :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello All,

I have decided to edit and remove the post as no one at all was seeing what i did. Pareidolia may have got the better of me on this one.

Aplogies all - i need some sleep i think

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Unusual natural Earth formations

What you are seeing on the moon is the same thing: natural formations. Not little moon people. Not little moon people buildings and cities and such. Natural formations that could be found on Earth.

Here are some more unusual natural formations found on Earth.

And even more....

You are also experience what is called Pareidolia.

Pareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/ pa-ri-DOE-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.

Sooo. To answer your question: 10000% FICTION

[edit on April 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well i respect GEL's opinion they are in fact whalers

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Like i said i hadnt thought about this topic for quite awhile and i was looking over the Apollo images for something else and they just stood out to me so i dont know, like i said i could be wrong and it may just be my eye's.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Boy, have you got an overactive imagination! Do your parents know you're playing with the computer? Do you really think we are this dumb? Miners? Everybody thinks only of mining without a shred of evidence or reason. Why don't you also take on Martian photos? But before you continue posting this crap, do a search, you might have like-thinkers!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Greeneyedleo.....

I've solved the mystery.....they just had a bit of a glitch with the NavMan!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Here is actual film of the creatures Havick found!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In not one case you just presented do I see "little people" or miners. I see rocks and shadows.... Do you really have to flood ATS with this kind of complete and total rubbish?

How old are you.. 10?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

Naaah.......it's Ted

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

please there are members here that are working hard and putting forth ideas to solve this mystery. While i understand your input please contribute something of value.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Here you go, this is the hi rez version.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
At the end of the day. A rock is still a rock after all.
I just see rock formations.... your eyes are tricking you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well I thought this was common knowledge, but I guess not.

The Keebler Elf civil war had huge repercussions on their society. The Arbor-Centric believers crushed the Big-Worlders (the BW's). The remaining Elves tucked their tails between their legs and set up a new base on the moon, and make a living there by mining for cheese to put on the crackers of the Keebler Elf Arbor-Centrists (the KEAC's).
Since the war, tensions have been kept in check by this new found economic inter-dependancy.

[edit on 23/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
BTW for a full uncensored-by-the-man history of the Keebler Elves and their terrible civil war, just send 3 low payments of 19.95.

Hurry!! Limited time only!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Seriously??
I can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my life staring at pictures of rocks on the moon looking for little people.

Good one. You had me there for a second, then I realized that this guy is putting us all on and trying to see how many people he can get to stare at boring old photos of the moon for no apparent reason.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OP is deffinately looking into the images too much. Absolutely nothing in them!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Its textbook...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0ae9e8c96d2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

Ted thinks you are seeing things.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/637a1c137924.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No i wasnt trying to put anyone on at all. I really did think there was something there, but i will go with everyone else on this if i am the only one seeing it.
Maybe i need some sleep

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
No i wasnt trying to put anyone on at all. I really did think there was something there, but i will go with everyone else on this if i am the only one seeing it.
Maybe i need some sleep

Don't beat yourself up over this. Just realize that Earth has many unusual natural formations - and so does the moon and mars too. Its a common myth that got started by who knows who, that there are little alien cities complete with factories and machinery and statues of aliens and whatever else they can come up with. They want it to be, so their mind imagines shapes of rocks and hills and mountains to be something other than ... nature.

Didn't you look up at the clouds when you were a kid and see patterns of animals and objects with your imagination? This is exactly the same thing

This is just one of those tall tails that has made the rounds over the years thanks to the internet. Try and look at this with reason and logic

At the end of the day, sometimes an odd formation attached to the ground is just an odd natural formation

Look at my post here on this Mars thread....

I used my imagination and came up with what I thought some of the rocks were. Do you really think that is a frog, turtle, hedgehog and cow skull on MARS? No, its not. Its what my mind came up with.

[edit on April 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join