It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Politician of the American People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What i want to accomplish in this thread is to see the varius opinins pertaining to one of my favorite politicians, the man I supported in 2007 - 2008 who was snubbed by the republicans for being too radical. Everything this man said in 2007 forward, all the way to now, is exactly what I feel this country needs and I know he is up to making it happen.

My opinion: Ron Paul 2012 all the way baby!!!!

This is it people, I want your opinions on this true American so that I can get somewhat of a consensus on what others think of him. Please, this is an objective thread and I want your opinions, please no personal attacks on other ATS users giving their opinion, that is what I want, whether it is positive or negative. Obviously you know where I stand, but i respect and wish to hear ALL opinions.

Also this is just for my own purposes, I do not work for any campaign office, government agency, or any other established body having to do with the political field or media field in general.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I agree with pretty much all of Ron Paul's positions and he is my favorite politician here in the states. I hope he runs in 2012 and if he does hes got my vote!

join