It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real reason tenet resigned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

25th May 2004

Sources close to the Bush administration have informed ThoughtCrimeNews that CIA Director, George Tenet, Secretary of State, Colin Powell and Deputy Secretary of State, Richard Armitage, will be forced to resign their positions, possibly before the end of this week.
Whilst some would consider Tenet, Powell and Armitage to be team players in George W Bush's administration, our sources advise us that in fact these three have been caught out on something for which there can be no reconciliation.

As yet, the media are largely unaware of the recent events involving these three characters, namely a plot to assassinate President Bush and Vice-President Cheney as well as Speaker of the House, J Dennis Hastert and Senate President Pro Tempore, Ted Stevens. In the event that these four individuals were to be killed, the next in line to the US Presidency would be none other than the Secretary of State, currently Colin Powell.

Should these resignations take place, as we expect, in the coming days, the pre-emptive publication of this story will serve to illustrate that our sources have provided us with sound information, not only of the impending departures but also the reason for them.

Story developing...

Notice the date? Hoax?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
could b - or wait 2 c if they do resign

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well if the date's real they got Tenent right.

I just question the date.

And I don't see Powell as a sabatuer though I could easily see him resigning.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
But the only other resignation/retirement is the CIA spymaster (name escapes me, was mentioned on BBC news 24 yesterday), and he is not one of the figures cited in the story. Course, I like the idea that they were trying to off Bush etc, but given the whole 'I want to spend moretime with my family' justification which was offered, I quite like the idea that they're preparing for the end of the world. (Sorry, but the whole idea just amuses me. Probably a crock I know, but thats a part of the gag, innit)

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Plot to kill the leaders ehh? Funny how Bush was all sorry that Tenet was leaving if the case was made that he was marked for death by him. If it was true, Tenet would be tried on conspiracy to commit murder.

Story on front page too:
www.thoughtcrimenews.com...

I smell vaporous oderous fictionous hoaxis!

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Regenmacher]

[edit on 5-6-2004 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
fantastic story i must say,but what gets me is. why would powell be trying to off bush?our terrible twosome blair/brown are known to have major problems with each other,but i would find it hard to believe they might resort to murder plots against each other.the same goes for bush/powell surely?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
guardian link still works

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
How about we place bid's on who goes next first the cia director maybe we could place wagers for a month or 2 to see what order these people leave in.

My Vote is on Rummy Next.

Falcon

And sooner or later I belive we will see george bush in hand cuff's

top topics

join