It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Objects to Patriot Missiles in Poland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Russia Objects to Patriot Missiles in Poland

Hmmm.....well the US objects to arming Venezuela and not helping with the disarming of Iran.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
But it's perfectly OK for Russia to arm Venezuela. Sure thing! We'll get right on taking missiles out of Poland. sheesh

Venezuela buying weapons from Russia is not even close to US placing its missiles with troops right beside the Russian border.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I often think that if China or Russia were doing the same thing by placing anti-missile technology in Canada or Mexico or even Cuba and Venezuela that if they did so that we as a nation would be alarmed and concerned for their placement their. No amount of explanation would diminish our concern if they were doing this to the USA.

This is what I think Russia is going through. They are no different than we are and do not want these missiles near them for obvious reasons. As such, no one should view Russia's actions as unwarranted or somehow selfish. Russia is acting like any nation that wants to protect their future and it begins with questioning why these missile batteries are there in the first place. In that regard, I understand Russian motives very clearly.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join