It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is implanting people with bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
After looking into the work of Dr. Roger Leir, my theory is that the CIA is secretly kidnapping people, bugging them, and then hypnotizing them to make them believe that they're been abducted by aliens.

By implanting the suggestion of alien abduction through hypnosis, they're able to discredit the claims of the victims that they have been implanted with a foreign object, which makes discovery and identification of the bugs less likely.

The devices Dr. Roger Leir extracts are known to emit EM waves. These waves contain the bug's audio pickup in compressed and encrypted form, and are decoded and recorded by agents in the field. In addition to recording auditory information, analysis also makes it possible to find the location of the signal through triangulation.

There are some comments on how this device isn't known technology, however the CIA has publicly stated that they posses secret espionage technology. What sort of device would be more useful to the CIA than a extremely small bug. If the CIA were to spend millions of dollars researching new technology, it would be in this area.

The bug is implanted for three reasons. The first is to hide this technology from the public, and from foreign intelligence. The second is to hide the bug from the person being bugged unknowingly. The third is that the bug is able to extract the small amount of electrical energy it requires from the body's nervous system.

This is just one of the many methods the CIA uses to spy on foreign nationals and American citizens in the name of intelligence gathering and national security.

Don't believe the vague assumptions that these implants are unknowable alien technology, they are nano scale electronic devices designed by and built by humans in secret, using the human invented nanotubes that front groups for the CIA have poured millions of dollars into researching. A through scientific investigation of these implants will verify this, as well as a congressional investigation into the ILLEGAL AND UNETHICAL bugging of American citizens.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by scwizard]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is unknown.

Unless you have a PERSONAL experience Yourself, than I wouldn't trust what anyone else told you.

As far as I am concerned , we are dealing with speculation here.

And the facts are like quicksand in these matters. It's almost impossible to get serious verification.

And whether it is humans working as agents for a diabolical global scheme, or aliens conducting tests and experiments, we are faced with the prospect of the entire subject and any attempts at serious investigation will be painfully hampered by the relentless and unfair tactics of disinfo agents and, if you dig too deep, the Hit Man.

These reasons among many others, are the reason why THIS VERY SUBJECT is almost impervious to penetration by any reasonable and serious investigation.

Therefore, it remains and unknown in it's foggy mists and shadowy quagmires of cat and mouse games.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
But I will add, your theory is totally reasonable. It has merit and I wish we could have real wide scale investigations (all public).

I am of the feeling we do not have the exact details of the truth just yet. It is coming out in bits and pieces but we must still collect more to really piece this complex jigsaw puzzle together.

If it reassures you any, and at the least, grants you a few laughs, I will point out many funny instances from my past.

Many times friends and I would just all fall asleep on the couch together at the Exact same time. And then all wake up at the exact same time.

And I ALWAYS make the joke "OMG we just got Gassed!
"

It's a classic.

Anyone else ever have that happen to them?

I know what the skeptics will say though (hehe)
"The reason you all fell asleep at the same time is because you were all watching the same lame ultra boring show".

And yeah, thats probably true too!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scwizard

Wouldn't this type of scenario cost a lot of money, to kidnapp people at random, for what you propose?

Why just an average person off the street, so to speak?

Also, could you supply some links to this Leir fellow, so we could see where you are coming from?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yes, hence the placement in the Skunk Works forum. I think it's reasonable speculation though.

humans working as agents for a diabolical global scheme

It's not a diabolical global scheme, it's the CIA doing its job, gathering intelligence. The CIA has been recording people's conversations and locations through a variety of means since its inception. This is just a more technologically advanced and experimental way or it doing what it's always done. I mean, their R&D department must be doing something with all the money it gets. If I were the CIA's head of R&D, a bug like this is exactly what I'd spend money and time researching.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Wouldn't this type of scenario cost a lot of money, to kidnapp people at random, for what you propose?

Also, could you supply some links to this Leir fellow, so we could see where you are coming from?

And why can't they just run the printing press during the off hours to bankroll it? You know, making "Super Notes".
en.wikipedia.org...

Read up on SuperDollars.

Ask yourself. Who can make such a perfect counterfeit? Who could get away with making all of these real looking fake dollars?

Exactly , the guys running the REAL PRESS but at night, in the dark, when no one is ACCOUNTING it publicly!

Also another extremely great source of cash is the illegal arms trade. Hell they run the Military Industrial Complex that MANUFACTURES these weapons in the first place don't they?? Of course they are the ones running illegal arms sales.

Also, what about the drug trade. Who has Afghanistan in their grips right now? And where is all the opium from from?

Who is best buddies with Colombia? And where does that coca grow?

And heres a triple whammy.

Sell drugs on street (1) arrest person + fines (2) take drugs and place back on street for resale (3).

So many ways to bank roll a black op.
So many.

How do they launder it you may ask?

Well, a toilet seat doesn't actually cost 5,000$ - the accounting is completely unreliable. They are laundering it through means such as that example. (Like the company selling the toilet seats would be a black ops front in reality as a source of funding/laundering).

[edit on 23-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wouldn't this type of scenario cost a lot of money

Yes, sadly we don't know how much money because the CIA's budget is secret. From the evidence that is out there though, we do know that they have a lot of money.

The same reason MKULTRA was used on average people off the street. Intelligence techniques need to be carefully tested before they can be deployed.

Here's his site: www.alienscalpel.com...
First result on google. On his site there's a paper that details the scientific measurements of one of the implants. A consistent pattern has been the emission of EM waves.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard

Yes, hence the placement in the Skunk Works forum. I think it's reasonable speculation though.

humans working as agents for a diabolical global scheme

It's not a diabolical global scheme, it's the CIA doing its job, gathering intelligence. The CIA has been recording people's conversations and locations through a variety of means since its inception. This is just a more technologically advanced and experimental way or it doing what it's always done. I mean, their R&D department must be doing something with all the money it gets. If I were the CIA's head of R&D, a bug like this is exactly what I'd spend money and time researching.

Great post there.

Well consider this. What if we are dealing with both situations at once?

What if we have alien abductions AND CIA abductions going on simultaneously in a secret invisible war.

What if the CIA is putting bugs in us, so that they can monitor what happens to us when the aliens come abduct us?

What if they are trying to figure that out??

It seems possible to me, although there are alternate possibilities. This is just one in a myriad of others.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ive had a questionable abduction experience. I am wondering how i could find out exactly how to figure this out.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thanks for supplying the link. While I didn't delve too deeply, one of the first articles says something about a 16th removal of a suspected alien implant.

While I am not thinking this is credible, I will read it for my amusement.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

While I am not thinking this is credible,

That is why I used the term "quicksand".

And I also employed the metaphor of "foggy mists" and "shadowy quagmires" in relation to "cat and mouse games".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks for supplying the link. While I didn't delve too deeply, one of the first articles says something about a 16th removal of a suspected alien implant.

While I am not thinking this is credible, I will read it for my amusement.

What's your theory for how these objects emitting electromagnetic signals have ended up inside of people?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What if we have alien abductions AND CIA abductions going on simultaneously in a secret invisible war.

What if the CIA is putting bugs in us, so that they can monitor what happens to us when the aliens come abduct us?

This would make a great plotline for a Robert Anton Wilson book or something.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Although I consider this idea to be a little far fetched, I will say that there are power sources in the body to power these "bugs" and it is possible to "hear" conversations outside the body from something inside. Hearing could be accomplished using a kind of interferometry and the internal body sounds could be inverted and summed with the entire auditory sensory system. Something like a laser mic on a glass window ;-) There has also been a lot of talk about using heat differentials (delta entropy) as well as electrical currents.

The main thing to consider here is, who benefits and how, if "normal" people are allegedly being injected with these "bugs?"

A scenario... if you have enough "normals" walking around with these bugs, could they pick up secondary and tertiary conversations from third parties at distance of say less than 20 feet? Take it one step further, using cell phone and other forms of extraneous EM tracking could the owners of this technology actually determine who the conversants are? That would be a fantastic little spy tool.

Just some thoughts

Cheers

Dave

[edit on 4/23.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the info bobs_uruncle!

Based on my elementary knowledge of physics, I assumed that such things were plausible, but it's good to know the details.

A scenario... if you have enough "normals" walking around with these bugs, could they pick up secondary and tertiary conversations from third parties at distance of say less than 20 feet?

I don't think that is plausible. It's well known that the CIA carries out extrajudicial kidnapping on a limited scale, but if it was on the kind of scale you were talking about, then the thing would blow wide open very quickly.

I think that a limited number of "test subjects", CIA agents and people of intelligence interest is a more feasible target for such implants.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by scwizard]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Certainly possible that some people with missing time end up being guinea pigs of some kind. Could even be that "Alien Abduction" is introduced to them for testing purposes. That idea has been around for awhile. Unlikely that these random people where chosen because their lives where significant enough to monitor. However, perhaps, if they where abductees already, the government might want to track them in case they where abducted again?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well I don't know if this is true or not, but if the CIA has bugged me I feel sorry for them, because I'm pretty boring. Nothing but school and job hunting going on in mylife. HOnestly I wish my life was exciting enough for someone to spy on me.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If you were implanted, then you'd know that you were implanted with something and where it was implanted.

It's impossible for the CIA to implant a bug into someone's body without them noticing, so instead to stop the bug from being discovered, they destroy the person's credibility using hypnosis. If something thinks that aliens have implanted them with something, then a doctor won't take their claims of being implanted seriously. In case they do, and the implant is removed, instead of asking "who implanted me with this thing" they'll just blame it on these mysterious aliens.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by scwizard]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Unless you have a PERSONAL experience Yourself, than I wouldn't trust what anyone else told you.

Well...I can't say that it was the CIA or if I am truly interpreting anything correctly...but the first link in my signature has sme interesting reading (the personal expriences begin at the bottom of the first page; updated pictures are on the last page)...

Edit for grammar.

[edit on Sun, 02 May 2010 16:41:11 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
please check out the info here~
www.abovetopsecret.com...

those 2 videos, should help many people come to their own conclusions.
vimeo.com...
vimeo.com...
evidence does suggest that people are working with 'others' to achieve some of these things.

very good conference.
lots that you really cannot argue with.

top topics

join