It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Opens Missile Plant in Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Yes, Israel believes Iran will use nukes if given the opportunity. And, Israel has good reasons to. Far too many times have Israel's neighbors expressed their destruction.

A good defense is a good offense. Any country would act similar to Israel if put in the same situation -- surrounded and outnumbered by all neighbors.

How different would US be if US was in the same situation? We would do our best to stay a.. Take every advantage where you can and who cares what other people think. Its either you or them. In war, rules and regulations mean [bleep].

Off topic:

Speaking of Chinese invading US. Red Dawn is one of my favorite movies of all time. Check out what the remake is about -- China invading US.

US's 2nd Amendment has saved our rear-behinds twice already. In WW2, Japan considered occupying Hawaii and California. During the Cold War, Russian considered invading the US.

Both countries never feared US military. US's civilian and militia people were enough to change Russia's and Japan's idea of invading.

It would be too costly to occupy a vast country, like US, where you have to fight every house, city block, and farmland.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

US's civilian and militia people were enough to change Russia's and Japan's idea of invading.

In times of war the Geneva convention forbids the targeting of civilians as far as i know, But if all the civilians make themselves combatants by arming themselves, Then my guess would be all bets would be off and you could possibly look forward to the carpet bombing of your civilian areas.

I'm not sure but i'd guess if my military were over-run and defeated, I'd probably look at putting a white hanky on a pole and have my family taken out of harms way, rather than provoke an enemy at the door.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This makes perfect sense to me. If and when Israel or the USA attack Iran, it will also be in affect an attack on China citizens and would then warrant a like response somewhere in America and on some unsuspecting American cities.

This is desired so that the staged theatrics can then move us into WWIII.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by Curio

Yes, Israel believes Iran will use nukes if given the opportunity. And, Israel has good reasons to. Far too many times have Israel's neighbors expressed their destruction.
((snip))

To liberate what they consider occupied territory: Muslims would nuke their own holy land in the process of vaporizing many palestinians and their "Islamic Resistance Movement" brothers in hamas?..

lol sure... iran is frustrating the oligarch clowns to no end as the US has to borrow the resources it bleeds on empire maintenance and occupations.. time is on irans side, why are they in a hurry? all iran has to do is chill and watch the gop/dnc ship captains ram the USS titanic into financial ice burgs with all the care and concern of a demolition derby driver.

US party leaders can talk tough, cry as china / russia reject sanctions, and vow "all option on the table" man-love for israels defense.. while behind the scenes the US goes totally broke as the population grows angrier, frustrated and more skeptical of 2 party rulers intentions / priorities.

At this rate all iran, china and other so called "enemies of america" need to do is stall and wait for the US, under puppet elitist rule, to finish circling the empire drain...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well us country boys are gonna need all the help we can when it comes down to it. I beg any of you in the city to please move out of it. The cities will be the first to be attacked and it will be done in a massive force. Get out so you will have warning. Go to the woods and study up on why the Vietnam war was so tough on us. You are gonna need to become a guerrilla. This is only if you live in a densely populated area of 250k or more btw. Good luck guys we really will need your help.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This little drama or should I say big one is reaching critical mass. China and Russia are certainly making moves that would appear to be of a defensive or offensive posture in the event war with Iran is declared? What is the US doing to counter these movements on multiple fronts? That is the million dollar question in my book, because I have yet to see anything on the scale of what the Chinese, Iranians, and Russians are doing in the past few months. All I hear about is bickering among the Congress about sanctions, which seem to be a bridge to nowhere? China and Russia seem to be dragging their feet on the subject and beefing up their friend Iran at the same time.

Then, in light of all this Israel is slowly being made into the one being singled out. I truly believe like others, that the Israeli government believes that if Iran has the bomb they will use it against their country. Something better be done and quickly, because both China and Russia are making strategic moves around the world as the US seemingly waits for a consensus on sanctions that seem to be meaningless if the two major security counsel members remain reluctant to sign off on them. Oh yeah, about Iran, Russia, and China and their mischief in Venezuela. That clearly violates the Monroe Doctrine, and that would give the President the right to respond militarily if he chooses. President Kennedy reflected on that provision when the Russians put their missiles in Cuba in 1963.

The Monroe Doctrine means what it has meant since President Monroe and John Quincy Adams enunciated it, and that is that we would oppose a foreign power extending its power to the Western Hemisphere, and that is why we oppose what is happening in Cuba today. That is why we have cut off our trade. That is why we worked in the OAS and in other ways to isolate the Communist menace in Cuba. That is why we will continue to give a good deal of our effort and attention to it.

www.jfklibrary.org...

So, the President would be in the right to say something about the developments in the Western Hemisphere as Kennedy did in the sixties when the Soviets were making inroads in Latin America. Why the President remains silent on all of these developments is beyond me? We may wake up one morning to Israel doing the unthinkable and bombing Iran's nuclear facilities. I think about that everyday, and it seems to be getting closer and closer. Then we are in for a world of hurt. This crisis can go hot at any time, and the President and his advisers better get their .s twisted on straight and forget the talk of Cap n Trade and Immigration Reform, because a war footing is taking place at the moment.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by guppy

US's civilian and militia people were enough to change Russia's and Japan's idea of invading.

In times of war the Geneva convention forbids the targeting of civilians as far as i know, But if all the civilians make themselves combatants by arming themselves, Then my guess would be all bets would be off and you could possibly look forward to the carpet bombing of your civilian areas.

I'm not sure but i'd guess if my military were over-run and defeated, I'd probably look at putting a white hanky on a pole and have my family taken out of harms way, rather than provoke an enemy at the door.

Well, thanks for letting the rest of us do the fighting for you. I for one would try to take out as many of them as possible, and my neighbors would be by my side the whole time. And we would win! Air strikes would destroy what little intact infrastructure we have left.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

They better think twice before messing with us. I'm in no mood to play silly little games with the Chinese and Iranians right now.They better be ready to handle large casualties against 200 million angry battle hardened Americans with guns. Not to mention NATO will bomb them back into the stoneage. I dare them to try something.

Where are the 200 million battle hardened US with guns.

Possibly 1 million tops, the battle hardened as you call them are battle hardened against traffic jams and drive through rage, a few hunters and ex military.
Just because you want to believe something does not make it true, China could cripple the US just by out bidding them on every natural recource on the planet and stop shipping products to wallmart, slow the flow of US so to speak.

But good luck fighting off an army with hungry troops

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

Do you really think your 'good ole boys' would be a serious threat to an invader. If you do, then you are seriously mistaken. It has been your geographical location that has been the 'stumbling' block to any invasion, not your 'boys in the hills'.

Look to history, most Islamic and Eastern cultures do not 'play by the rules' when it comes to warfare, not like the 'nice' Western cultures. The Geneva Convention will not exist in a Middle East/Far East backed invasion of the US.

They wont care for your nice typical American family or nice little towns. They would go in and kill, rape, burn everything. They dont care about the population, its resources they want and land, lots of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
loving this topic

nice to see the Yanks with their knickers in a twist

ah how the arm chair warriors are coming out, hey i guess playing Call or Duty counts as war hardend, i mean killing those commies and arabs and endlessly respawning is what war is isnt it?

Go forth and protect your streets, remember your respawn point

seriously though
The US does the same with china by arming its neigbours
and when China does the same the US cries foul

why is it ok for a country to arm others it pleases to be with its own intrests but decides to cry when others do the same.

the US can go and F its self its done enough already

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Interesting.

I wonder what the US will make of this latest development. They need to tread lightly on this issue moving forward. Both Russian and China would be great allies to Iran in a war against the West.

They won't allow their interests to go up in flames that's for sure.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
War with China will not be in some distant land. It will be our own yards. Luckily more Americans are arming themselves than ever before.
I don't think China knows what they would be getting themselves into. Lets talk about American style guerrilla warfare. ..........
The Average Citizen will give the Chinese military a run for their money,

I guess that would make the average Joes,....Let's hear it......
'insurgents'

I heard about a prophecy where US was invaded by the Chinese, who prophecised that?

Anyway, it would only make sense to invade America, because the US ain't going to bomb themselves with nukes (or maybe they will?)

US will have to be severely handicapped or 'prepped' for an invasion.

crippling debt...check
over-extended military...check
worn out military hardware...check
reduced US world influence...check

etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join