It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Opens Missile Plant in Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

China Opens Missile Plant in Iran

www.upi.com

TEHRAN, April 23 (UPI) -- China inaugurated a missile plan in Iran last month, even as the United States and its allies were pressing Beijing to support a new round of tough economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program, Jane's Defense Weekly reports.

It's a military relationship that goes back two decades and, in light of Russia's reluctance to provide the Iranians with advanced air-defense missile system to counter possible U.S. or Israeli airstrikes, is set to expand.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Must read article from Iranian defence missiles and their co-op with eastern alliance. Today US congress made decission to drive Iran sanctions further - and I think truth of Iranian defence industry and SCO involvement was not widely discussed there...

Iran and China has close relations in many areas, and so have Russians. Iran is not alone there and they do have latest missile technology to use against any attackers. Good reminder that coming Iranian war can be first real missile war ever with very unpredictable outcome...

"Over the years Iran has developed a range of anti-ship missile systems from the Chinese weapons that gives the Islamic Republic's regular navy and the IRGC's naval arm the capability to exert a considerable degree of control over waters in the Gulf and the Arabian Sea."

- Never under estimate your enemy.

"With such a solid relationship established between the two countries it is not difficult to see why China has been reluctant to commit to the Western push for sanctions against Iran."

- South Korea didnt see torpedo was coming, how can US sitting ducks?

www.upi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Even while the U.S. supplies them with massive funding via the trade deficit, China has continued to be one of our boldest opponents. The barely even attempt to hide their intentions from us. But do we ever learn our lesson and stop supporting the economic growth that will one day be like a dagger to our souls? NO!!!

If the U.S. has a mortal opponent right now, it would be the Chinese, not the Russians or Arabs.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This looks like the beginning of controversy throughout the countries of the world.

China being a Creditor for the U.S. Corporation(there is more then 1 creditor), then selling to Iran which The U.S. Corp. is likely already at war with(boarder "terrorists" etc.), it looks like China might wait for the U.S. and Iran to below each other up.

Then perhaps come in with a force of their own to take the winnings from the left over victor.

Just my thoughts, but ultimately this will start some controversy somewhere.

thanks for the update

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
wow.. that is kind of scary. I wonder if that means if we mess with Iran then we mess with China? That is not good. 1.3 billion chinese vs .3 billion americans.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

It is exactly what it means. China has been backing the U.S. and recently the U.S. stiffed china on some gold bars, it has been discussed on ATS.

I am sure China is upset with the U.S. they have been giving a-lot of hazardous stuff to the U.S. lately as to kill off some people.

China is a smart opponent, they are going to wait and let the U.S. below up some more people, if they take action(I think they will, if you don't count selling missiles to countries with "terrorists" already, which I do count as action).

Financial/Paper/Law War is also an art of war used for destruction, which may still be being implemented.

It is a total mind Funk IMHO.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They better think twice before messing with us. I'm in no mood to play silly little games with the Chinese and Iranians right now.They better be ready to handle large casualties against 200 million angry battle hardened Americans with guns. Not to mention NATO will bomb them back into the stoneage. I dare them to try something.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

More chess pieces being moved.

- Palestinians getting SCUD launchers
- Hezbollah getting authority to use force against Israel
- Russia's flagship docking at Port of Syria
- US Navy & Georgia performing joint exercise
- Polish leadership "retired"
- China invading Japan's waters
- Russia moving troops, bombers, and warships to Venezuela
- Russian wants to rearm Vietnam
- Iran obtaining nuclear weapons (UN is useless)

Interesting times. With US military at a low, Russia and its allies are spreading their fingers around the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh this is actually funny.

Its cheaper than transportation costs i'm sure, i hear oil is going to get expensive soon!

Now Iran's naval history isn't very strong. China is much more experienced. The anouncement that China and Iran have a close, 2 decade history between the militaries, thats the most sobering thing i've heard all day. I hope the US generals feel the same way.

A missile factory in Iran sounds like a very good target though.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Today USA is talking about coming sanctions against Iran - and Biden is directly lying about Chinese backing those, but in real - there is more than a half from the world, who are not accepting those...

- Russia
- China
- Brazil
- India
- Venezuela
- Turkey...

I really dont see that there is coming any true sanctions, and this question will face soon Israel - "What will you do about it?"

The BRIC stance on Iran

www.guardianweekly.co.uk...

And Israel is really thinking it today:

The moment of decision

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's not hard to put the dots together with China.

1. They've been caught spying on us several times, most of which was to gain knowledge of superior technologies that we currently implement.

2. They've all but dropped all financial ties to the U.S. selling our debt to Japan.

3. They are taking bold measures to prepare for war. With this news it is quite apparent whos side they are on.

not to mention what Guppy already stated

More chess pieces being moved.

- Russia's flagship docking at Port of Syria

This pot is about to boil over. We must tread lightly as not to get burned.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass

They better think twice before messing with us. I'm in no mood to play silly little games with the Chinese and Iranians right now.They better be ready to handle large casualties against 200 million angry battle hardened Americans with guns. Not to mention NATO will bomb them back into the stoneage. I dare them to try something.

That's really sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Hmmm... Sad is how weak from minds, believe so strongly to their arms.

Just listen Ron Pauls latest speech in CSPAN.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Looking_Glass

That's really sad.

Yes it is. I detest violence to my core, but we also have a right to self defense! What will you do if China invades mainland America? Just hide in your basement eating cheesie-poofs? All these countries are arming themselves getting ready to take us out! That's the reality of the situation whether you like it or not. There's no possible way to get out of this situation, they've made up their minds. They fully intend on killing as many of us as they can and they're getting bold about it. Iran has even just ORDERED the US out of Iraq. yes, you heard me right. ORDERED. They seem pretty sure of themselves don't they?

The bottom line is, I hate war, i hate violence, but at the same time I'm not going to just sit here and watch America get taken out regardless if this is some grand conspiracy or not!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

It is exactly what it means. China has been backing the U.S. and recently the U.S. stiffed china on some gold bars, it has been discussed on ATS.

I am sure China is upset with the U.S. they have been giving a-lot of hazardous stuff to the U.S. lately as to kill off some people.

China is a smart opponent, they are going to wait and let the U.S. below up some more people, if they take action(I think they will, if you don't count selling missiles to countries with "terrorists" already, which I do count as action).

Financial/Paper/Law War is also an art of war used for destruction, which may still be being implemented.

It is a total mind Funk IMHO.

Personally, I think if the fed doesn't see that is what is going on then we deserve what is coming IMO. I bet they know China has something up their sleeves.

War with China will not be in some distant land. It will be our own yards. Luckily more Americans are arming themselves than ever before.

I don't think China knows what they would be getting themselves into. Lets talk about American style guerrilla warfare. We have hunters, armed with effective sniper rifles (my .300 Winchester is surgical). Unlike many places, here the average citizen knows how to effectively use a weapon. I know prissy 14 year old girls that could take out any Chinese at 300 yards without having to take another shot. We aren't battle hardened but marksmanship is deeply embedded in our society.

The Average Citizen will give the Chinese military a run for their money, not to mention they would also have to face the U.S. Military (who at that point would undoubtedly be fighting right along side the average Joe). The militia groups will be forced to side with the FED for fear of Annihilation.

The US would come together, stand up, and fight back. China should know better than to attack one of the only dogs that can bite them back.

Of course this will open up an opportunity for a more tyrannical government. Hopefully not.

You think the air force will open up an air strike hot line for the average citizen?

------------

This of course is worst case scenario and hopefully nothing ever happens. I am not a fan of war, in fact if I had it my way there would be no such word. I really wish our simian arses could learn to coexist for once. However, I fear the worst and I (as is almost every American) am ready to do what is necessary. I hope China comes to their senses.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

First, it was rumored that HIZBULLAH was receiving Scuds, but it's probably not happening. The US doubt it's happening, Hizbullah say they don't need them, Lebanese government says it's BS and STRATFOR says it's BS. The only ones saying it's true is Israel.

Yes but there's deals in the works RIGHT NOW between Israel and Lebanon so Israel would give back the Lebanese land they took over.

? Is that current exercises or old ones?

That was a hell of a retirement!

No they were just lost...

Iran too...

Maybe as a backdoor wild card against China in case China goes against Russia... it's not for nothing Russia is arming India...

In a few years...

If the US or Israel goes to war with Iran, they are REALLY CRAZY... but they've done crazier things than that... LIKE ATTACKING RUSSIA IN AUGUST 2008 when we NEARLY HAD NUCLEAR WAR.

And the biggest enemy ain't China or Russia, it's the US government which is controlled by the banks... they've bankrupted the west, armed and funded the east so WW3 can happen.

The war will be nuclear WAY BEFORE chinese troops land in North America.

A little off-topic... IS IT ME or in the last few weeks... all seems to point towards world war 3?

The moment of decision

That article... OMG so much BS... Iran an existential threat to Israel? Come on.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Very interesting discussion and articles relating missiles and modern NAVY...

Navy: Retool Thyself (of Slide Rules and Aircraft Carriers)

mensnewsdaily.com...

The USS Stark Incident

eightiesclub.tripod.com...

I think very much the same as these articles are telling to us - Attack to Iran will be "bridge too far" ...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Although vastly different situations, it seems that key players in the Iranian conflict and the NK/SK conflict are the United States and China. The US stands to lose economically and militarily (casualty wise) on both fronts if war breaks out. What will China lose if these two situations escalate into war?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Iran provide weapons to Iran before, when other countries didn't like it.. like Iraq.

Oh well.. They gave Iraq weapons too.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

That article... OMG so much BS... Iran an existential threat to Israel? Come on.
[edit on 23-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

Israel really believes it though. They're not looking for a fight just for the sake of it - they really believe if Iran gets "the bomb" it will be used against them. And Iran would only need 3-4 (would happen relatively quickly after the first one) to wipe Israel out while taking survivable damage in return.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join