It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Worldwide MIXTAPE project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi, i recently started an ATS/political hip hop thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread the ATSers had great time exchanging their rhymes about the nwo etc. Then we decided to try out and see if there is any interest on ATS in making an ATS Worldwide mixtape where everyone who wants to participate can let their soul out through music. It could be hip hop mixed with new genres or whatever. That is why im starting this thread to see if we can get enough interest in this project and maybe get it off the ground. So, anyone with any experience dealing with producing/recording music that is interested, please leave your comments here. Also, we would probably need a moderator to make sure we stay in line with ATS rules. Obviously no cursing right?

So, what do you guys think? Any ideas/suggestions? theme i guess would revolve around political issues/conspiracies and ATS stuff. Please check out the ATS hip hop thread and see if we are on the right track with our rhymes. Let's see what we can do? Anyone in?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We were in a kind of synchronity!

ATS MIXTAPE HERE

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Oops, double thread. I was waiting on my partner to start the thread and he just did at the same time as me. oh well here's link to it. maybe we can delete this thread? cuz i like how he worded his better

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join