It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANNOUNCEMENT: "ATS Worldwide - Mixtape vol. 1"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GENESIS2012

Yeah Phat! Do you know them or just wanted to show the are good for this?

Hey im searchin for a few ideas for songtitles and good beats for the collabo feats? If somebody knows something get him/her/it in...

One of my ideas is a song about apocalypse - "2012" Style
I would like to make a scene from different angles in the world. Mabee the same minute at different continents.
This would be a nice project for different languages!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Or another one would be nice - "Annunaki"
I could imagine a creepy, slow, with deep hard choirs, instrumental
slavery/sumerian style feeling...

Mabee a dialog with a Annunaki "god" Voice downpitched like Stargate "Goa´uld" or sumerian texts/ or legend

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hell yea im originally from moscow. I can rap in three languages as well. i speak russian, spanish and english. we definitely need to make a multilengual one.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
More ideas:

HAARP,EISCAT...etc ( used as alliteration)

"MoneySystem"- would love to have the henry ford quote
about banks in it

Revolution Collabo Song! Would be great as it would be a nice promo/Hook for
the mixtape and the participating artists

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yea worldwide revolution

Ya ustal ot tvoih zakonov ( translation: I'm tired of ur laws
Nam hochetsia jit po drugomu (we wanna live differently)
Ima fight till I'm in a coma
Then get up and ge punched in the stomach
Fall back down then get up and continue; don't stop
Hasta que tenemos lo todo (till we have everything)
Que nosotros queremos; ni modo (that we want. Oh well.)
Untill then I will jam and continue to plan
How to set off the new new world orda

NNWO peace! Lol just came off top of my head

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

i dont know them but i have spoken to them before on twitter and his youtube.

If you think the song is good you should check out his mixtape , 26 tracks free of hip-hop about religion, curruption..its truely amaazing!

www.sendspace.com...

i mailed him on twitter already about this, i hope he contacts you guys!!!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by GENESIS2012]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by blupblup

that was wet.

u guys should hook up with beast1333
keep it on tha low

Yeah man, would be cool.

I have couple of his albums and they're tight man.... good stuff.
I like Sick Since, Atma, LCOB, Beast 1333, Amos the ancient prophet and much much more... all the "truth rap" and "conspiracy rap" It's all good.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I heard our name mentioned

I'm happy to provide lyrics if people need that doing? A little bit too commited to projects to lay something down myself.

I liked blup's rhyme man, off beat and rhythmn, it was nice

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hmm i never been to BELOW top secret before. So this is where all the rap goes.. cool.

we're below top secret cuz we dont have a witness, does anyone else see this, we're down here with leeches, the sunlight doesnt reach us, the third eye might but main sunlight that this dude
bows to every night(sorry couldnt resist)Cannot be seen here 'spite the plight to reunite below above top secret site.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello all,

There's lots of talents here! Here's my demo to be a dancer!
Seriously, I've already sent JimIrie a PDF showing my skills as a penciler. ( It's a comic book project I made with a friend ) so, like The_Zomar, I offer my services for the graphics.
If you want me to e-mail you the PDF, just let me know. I'll have to prepare another one for the circumstances, tho!

I'll leave for now, to brew some ideas.

See you,
Aresh

PS: I just remembered, I haven't seen anything being suggested about MK Ultra and mind control. A "parody" of Subliminals maybe? Have the Booklet present the lyrics with cartoony versions ( trashy or 40's style, Manga like, or like an 18th century gravure. ) in a comic book fashion. Or in a Movie poster fashion, reflecting the themes of the songs. Here's another idea, about free people living besides toys controlled by sadistic puppet masters. And while it is nice to point out TPTB's crap, we should also present well thought solutions to problems that are presented as more complex than they really are by the MSM. Long live free Spirits for they make the world go 'round! By the way, where are all the country singer conspirationists?
Again, au revoir!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
They put it yesterday in here. I was a bit confused as i suddendly was logged out and couldnt log in, recieved three new passwords, stress... and now im go to the site just logged in...

Now i have to go for a gig. There is a huge demonstration in and around Hamburg about anti-atom. They wanna make a human chain 120 km long. From one nuclear reactor to another one...
Making music there! Heat the people!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just comin back from the demo mentioned above! WOW! What a movement!
If this was no sign to the nuclear lobbyists?!

Now i must prepare for the next... There is a jam in my city.
Meet old friends and party

I see, there is nothing new, i´ll get back a ca twelve (European maintime!)

Peace... let´s party

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is this mix limited to upbeat stuff or can we throw some slower music in too?

My current little musical project has one song that could probably fit the ATS-topics lyrically.

So Sharp And So Clean performed by Water and Bridges

The recording quality isn't the best, but we work with what we've got

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to remove the autoplay function on ATS audio when posting?
I don't get why they would put on a default autoplay function and then b!tch about it when the audio plays. Come on now...

Maybe it's time for a better music player on ATS. Put my vote down.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

slow, fast whatever. just express yourself. so any developments in the project? im down for lyrics and im attempting to write a beat but with 0 experience. i can make good lyrics tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
]So, since we where "deported" to BTS there was nobody new here...

Okay i agree with the rules of this forum to put this here, ´cause it has nothing to do with conspiracies or alt news. BUT how should we reach the right people (fellow ATSers) when nearly nobody from ATS comes here?
To the mods: Is there any chance to bring this project up to ATS, again? Maybe a staff member is interested in this...?

???

[edit on 27-4-2010 by JimIrie]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As im not able to edit the OP i will state here whats going on til now:

DRONE sent me a nice track about 9/11 that, i suggest, could be a nice outro.

DJ Cubed offered producing, mixing and mastering works and possibly own songs. News?

"Big Dirtz" sent me a mail. He seemed to be interested, but didnt answer to my request til now. maybe too busy the days...

blupblup was scribbling in this thread. I hope he was in the studio and can sent me something interesting 16ers...

ponyboy was scribbling too. how about record opportunities 4 u?

The Zomar offered to do grafics for cover/CD and else. Still interested?

Aresh Troxit sent me a nice own comic strip and offered to do the artwork.

TLCOB (The lost children of babylon) offered to write texts. How about recordings? Surely u have an old track for us, nor?

I (Jim Irie) was a bit busy this week so i couln´t record stuff. I would like to participate in features, so... i´m here!

Song ideas for 16ers/collabos:

MK Ultra (subliminal messages)
Revolution Collabo with every one
Annunaki, God talking with human
Money system, (henry ford quote)
2012, one scene(minute), around the world
HAARP, EISCAT, alliteration

Do you have more? Post!

To promote this project, please, write a short link to this side to your signature.
Also please promote it on every side you are member in (myspace, twitter facebook, hiphop forum...etc).
And for all the non-artists: If you would like to see/hear this mixtape, please flag this thread and post your opinion or whishes. Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

well if i had a track, i could record the lyrics on my computer with a mic.. is that good enough? got little time but as soon as i get my laptop fixed i will have more time to work on the track(cannot carry my desktop around). ordered the hard drive for it today(i smashed it while being mad and broke the hard drive).
So, here's my plan: ima keep writing lyrics in my ats hip hop thread while working on a track for the next couple weeks. once i come up with a decent track, ill let yall hear it and maybe add onto it and edit it more(i use fruity loops) then once we come up with a good track, we can do a collabo revolution song. thats the one im really interested in. 9/11 should definitely be on the mixtape though. 2012 also good idea. not much interest in annuaki but seems like a good idea especially if we mix in info thats relevant to today(i.e. history conspiracies etc) overall we're on the right track, as long as all the people are still willing to participate, can we get a roll call? anyone still in on this say aye. AYE!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WELL WELL... Now we are BTS so watch as this thread slowly disappears... It will be up to us to keep the traffic up... So help spread the word.

I suggest that if we are serious about putting something like this out, that we try to keep it as professional and high quality as possible.

Meaning... If this is your first time ever recording... perhaps this is not the best medium to start your career.

I only want to be involved with a REAL PROJECT, and NOT a "MY FIRST MIXTAPE" compilation. No offence to new starting artists... but I know the artists I work with like to maintian a high caliber of talent with whom they do buisness.

With that being said... I will do everything that I can to help out if this project is going in the correct direction.

Meaning:

Open studio time at my studio for anyone in the New England area. I am from central CT and have a full studio (not in my mom's basement) that I co-own. Obviously recording one track would only require one day. Mixing and Mastering could take longer... But I'm willing to give up my time. While cross promoting our buisness of course.

I'm willing to help Mix and Master any audio... However I will require FULL RAW AUDIO. I will not mix and master what you already think you mixed and mastered. Must give me credit.

DJ Work... Need some scratching on your track? Maybe I can help. I can even scratch any digital audio you supply. Must give me credit.

Hosting... I can host this CD for free on my website. I have also recently purchased the domain thinkaboutmylife.com (which we use as a quicklink for our webstore, you would be supprised at the traffic that stickers will bring with a site name like that on them) but could be a catchy place to host a ATS style mixtape.

Now why am I doing this? - Because I enjoy the ATS community and have been visiting this site for many years. I am also obviously trying to promote my record company and the work that we do. But trust me that is not my main goal here... I would really like to see what kind of artists we get to come out of the woodwork on this one.

U2U me if you have any personal questions... I would like to keep this thread on target and not talk about who I have toured with or opened shows for... this is not the place for that.

And if your interested in checking out the work that we do the website is www.ftirecords.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

i guess that lives me out of the picture. ill just go back to rapping on my thread then.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join