It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Australian Government Bunker Leaked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by lavenlaar

But yeah it is a strange place to put it, right in the middle of an industrial estate... or maybe very smart

It's like hiding it in plain site. That is pretty smart.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Well yeah it would have been smart of the Attorney Generals office hadnt have been so obvious about the whole thing!

Hey if your interested n this subject, i made another post around the same time as this one about how easily underground structures can be hidden from the surface, there are surface images plus underground maps and further down the first page some images of WW2 tunnels near my old high school.

I wasnt trying to break some news but only show how easily things are hidden from the surface - here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Cool thread. It's scary to think about because you know if the SHTF, it will be the wealthiest and the elite who will be safe. I think that if something were about to happen, the governments would make sure they are all safe and out of the way before making an "official" announcement to us common folks to basically fend for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So, I live quite close to a military base (cannot say which for obvious reasons) here in QLD, I often am allowed on base to visit my cousin who drives an ASLAV, what an awesome job that would be.. These pictures were taken just outside the base while waiting to be collected by my cousin, it is partially viewable from the road if you looked behind you on the way in & even then, from the road you only see a door.

Any ideas what it could be? behind it & me while taking pic is the 'guardhouse' with those stupid security contractors who've now been replaced by base security.

Those big square-shaped things next to it were very loud, like they were sucking or blowing a lot of air.

I'm not familiar with the workings of a bunker so I have come here for your help, obviously it is a staircase going underground, anyone care to elaborate?

i56.tinypic.com...
i52.tinypic.com...

Thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildforestlad
Its the Cold War, every other government in the world is building large continuity of government complexes, Australia is not 'isolated' we have the United Kingdom testing nuclear weapons and rocket designs at Woomera.

I lived in Woomera for year up until april this year, and worked at the met office at the airfield. There are no nuclear tests done there anymore, havent been done since the early 60's and rocket tests are few and far between. All they do is test bombs and UAV's there now...and I fail to see how there could be underground networks when i noticed nothing out there

Bet you havent even been there

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Nope?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jbenn43

Yeah that's strange kinda...um well yeah what is it lol? I mean yeah if it's architecture then well it's kinda odd, but it does make sense if it's stairs to an underground... whatever it maybe. Do you have a picture of the front-side, i mean the side that would have the entrance to the stairs?

Is it just blank, or cement like the rest?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

That's totally true, there havent been Nuclear test out that way ( or anywhere for that matter ) for some time. Although the damage has been done sonce the 50's and 60's onwards

top topics

<< 1   >>

join