It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL on HR2194: "Today's Conversation Was Nothing But War Propaganda!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The speech seems to be different than the thread below titled : Ron Paul: Sanctioning Iran Is an Act of War

I made this thread because I feel his words are way too important to be missed!

Everyone keeps saying that Iraq and Afghanistan is Bush's fault not Obama's.
This is nothing but a distraction, is the bombing of Yemen also Bush's fault?

It's amazing that so many americans hate Iran for all the wrong reasons, people are so uninformed.

Many americans love war it seems, but I believe the majority does not!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Bravo. He couldn't have said it any better. He never ceases to impress me when speaking on important issues that nobody else seems to grasp.

Unfortunately I have a feeling he will have an untimely heart attack soon. He's getting too popular, and threatening the NWO. They won't stand by idle for long.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

Ron Paul is perfectly safe. The average American will never hear a word he says until he gets on "Dancing with the Stars"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Yeah, that's why he's 1 point behind Obama in national approval rating. Thats why he won the straw poll. That's why he was 1 vote behind in the last one.

You're right. Nobody is listening to him....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Ron Paul is perfectly safe. The average American will never hear a word he says until he gets on "Dancing with the Stars"

too right.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How about we actually campaign for him in 2012 (if he runs), and we make sure everyone knows about him? He has been getting a lot more attention lately, and he is nearly the frontrunner for 2012 (R), even though Sarah Palin gets 100x more media attention.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very good speech from Ron Paul - US should send him to start negotiations with Iranians... Attitude could promise some real results!

Here is another related article and thread:

Ron Paul: Sanctioning Iran Is an Act of War

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When the hell is Ron Paul going to get elected to the Office of Presidency? He is so right on pretty much everything he says, and he knows just what this country truly needs.

On topic, I think he is right. Sanctioning Iran is provoking them to make a military strike against us, so try and show us who's boss. And Israel wants to blow them off the face of the planet anyways, so the U.S. figures it should follow Israel's lead.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta
Yeah, that's why he's 1 point behind Obama in national approval rating. Thats why he won the straw poll. That's why he was 1 vote behind in the last one.

You're right. Nobody is listening to him....

In all honesty even Ron Paul himself asked if on live TV, on Fox, whether that national rating was legit or not. He himself didn't believe it.

He did win CPAC yes that's true

Keep in mind that the media is on overdrive to discredit the tea parties

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm proud to say that I wrote him in on the ballot in 2008. I'll do it again in 2012, but there's no way the Federal Reserve Bank would allow step into office.

new topics

top topics

join