It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all of you people who worship Bill & Hillary Clinton, heres your sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
video.google.com...

this is a updated Clinton Chronicles - even better than the original.
all I can say is - where were the FEDS.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Depends on how you rationalize things. I have not seen this but i can sort of guess what they will say in it.

I think alot of people just would not understand what really goes on, and that people get weirder and weirder the higher up in secret societies they go.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Question? who is worshipping these people?

Lines

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Question? who is worshipping these people?

Lines

hehe well not the ones worshiping Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin I bet.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I only want to comment on the title of the thread....

It's funny, when it's your preferred politician, it's called support. When it's the other people's preferred politician, it's called worship.

Nice way to bait people!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Clintons were/are lousey, but they cannot compare to the previous or present president for damage done to the country.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eagleheart56

excuse me meant to say previous or present democrat presidents

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eagleheart56
reply to post by Eagleheart56

excuse me meant to say previous or present democrat presidents

Actually, your first statement was an accurate assessment. Bush senior warned us it was coming, Baby Bush set up the pins and Obama is knocking them down.

All is going according to plan.

Democrat or Republican? It's just 2 horns on the same goat.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think this video describes the problem, even state officals bend or are broken... ? and this is America. I say, we need go back to whats right and wrong and stop looking for authority to solve problems ... see what happens when evil is not kept in check. If I was Mr. Jones, I wouldnt sleep or eat till I got revenge.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Anti-Evil, reading through many of your posts clearly shows your hate towards democrats. You point out and attempt to demonize any and all minor occurrences involving a democrat party member, while ignoring complete insanity and madness conducted by your party of choice. Your posts display an author having a very childish and immature bias favoring a party (republicans) who always seem to leave this country in a MESS to which democrat's always have to FIX. Then the response of those with your mentality always claim that the democrats only produced favorable results because of republican involvement, a total fictional claim of complete nonsense that a child can research and find absolutely NO validity to. Truly, a sad bunch of nonsense.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Captain_Sense]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Laugh.

People still believe in the fake two party system in this country?

new topics

top topics

join