It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good.

Its about time time someone fought back.

I am really tired of listening to the banterings of a sick religion, and the excuse makers that support them.

There is a limit to free speech. It ends at the border of my right.

None the less, for all the discussion here, and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but here in California, people get felonies for MUCH less rhetoric and speech under the auspices of communicating terrorist threats.

That site in New York should have been raided and the owners arrested and let it go to court.

I am tired of decent, yet confused Americans kowtowing to these buffoons with their obvious evil intent to use our system against us collectively when they have no intention of obeying the law, respecting it, or respecting anything that doesn't fall under the knuckle of their oppression.

They do not agree with the law.
They will not obey the law.
So they do not rate the protection of the law.

KEEP HACKING THEM INTO OBLIVION.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by akalepos]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki Lyesmyth
When you stand up for freedom the first person you stand for is your enemy.

When you scream freedom of speech, you must realize your screaming for the person who wants to slander you or accost you.

Now this being said, I am out

Namaste

True enough.

However, as an old adage says, my freedom to swing my arms ends where their noses begin... and likewise the converse is true. I've stood in defense of the rights of even my enemies to speak their minds. That defense metamorphizes into something quite different immediately upon the opposition initiating violence on me and mine to repay that kindness.

I care not what they think, or how they express themselves in word or picture, that is a right I will ever defend. When they translate those thoughts into actions or threats of violence in a childish tantrum, then a society has to return action of one sort or another in defense of itself.

In this case, it would have gone through as a matter of free speech had they stopped at the verbal stage, but they carried it on to the next level by taking the action of posting addresses and such, where miscreants could find the SP creators to express their displeasure in the manner suggested by RevolutionMuslim. The initial threat may have been a veiled one, but those actions clarified the intent for those to whom it was cloudy.

So yes, I'll defend their rights to speak, but that doesn't include a call to throat cuttings over a perceived slight. That sir, goes beyond the pale.

Mere words beget mere words, and actions beget actions.

See how that works?

[edit on 2010/4/26 by nenothtu]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This would be a bad idea as it will harm the world more than doing it good

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

Thank you VendettaBeretta for your comment. I wish I could have said it that well. I wish that more people where thinkers like you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YehudasTheEnabler

reply to post by nenothtu

thanx to both of you i take both of your comments to my post as a medal of honor on my chest, thanx for understanding.

my friend nenothtu this subject needs a thread of its own , dont you think so? cuz its not that easy to discuss it in short, i believe you do agree.

but really i love this forum because there are people like both of you in it, people who understand others beliefs.

i could have thanked you both by U2U , but it would have been unfair and unjust, at least in my opinion.

this world still have some people with morals , and thats what gives me hope in it.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Anon speaks

Greetings Muslim extremists.

With your constant threats directed at popular public figures, the extent of your anger has been made clear to us. The evilness of your intents breaks thru your guise as a religion of peace. Anonymous has therefore decided that your religion should be attacked in the same way that you attack others. For the safety of the accused individuals, for the good of mankind, for the LOL's.

We shall expel your presence from the internet and systematically dismantle what remains. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent and we are prepared for a long long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic, your methods of hostility and aggression are your own death knell. You cannot hide. We are everywhere yet nowhere.

We are not as monstrous as you are, still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the anon's actions as an excuse to continue your acts of hostility. Any continuation of this means you've only served to prove our point. You cannot persecute an idea. Gradually we will merge ourselves with that of your speech. The use which you had thought to create, this new revolution will become increasingly difficult to reach.

The general public will see your acts for what they are. A desperate act by a desperate people. An attempt to suppress that which you fear the most. The idea of free speech in a free society. The idea of an equal right for an equal person. There is no tyranny here. Knowledge is freedom.

We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Expect us.

[edit on 4/26/10 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

reply to post by nenothtu

thanx to both of you i take both of your comments to my post as a medal of honor on my chest, thanx for understanding.

On behalf of myself, you're quite welcome. I've not remained inside my own little world, I've been out to the worlds of others, where I was the 'alien'. Attempting to understand is the first step in healing, and far preferrable to coming to blows, for all concerned.

my friend nenothtu this subject needs a thread of its own , dont you think so? cuz its not that easy to discuss it in short, i believe you do agree.

Indeed it does. In the current political climate, though, such discussion is bound to draw fire. It wouldn't be for the thin-skinned or weak-kneed, but worthwhile things rarely are easy.

but really i love this forum because there are people like both of you in it, people who understand others beliefs.

i could have thanked you both by U2U , but it would have been unfair and unjust, at least in my opinion.

this world still have some people with morals , and thats what gives me hope in it.

That applies to yourself as well. You didn't come in here breathing fire and slinging rocks, you came in like a grown man and stated your opinion firmly and respectfully. That approach tends to draw the respect of others, rather than irrational ire. It's the basis for civil discussions. Your posts prove the points I try to make that not all muslims are 'extremist' as is too often perceived outside Dar al-Islam.

Thank you for the compliments. You I would associate with as an equal.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So your saying the pope didnt take it and catholicism didnt take heavy criticism with the abuse of kids in southpark because i can remember them ripping them an entire new one in a few episodes !

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think this sums it up pretty well

jesus and mo

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Cartoon Not Depicting Muhammad Yanked From The Washington Post

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They completely deserved it