It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
they mention Jesus and Moses too, suggesting that they are offended at how we view faith and how freedom of speech is really a misnomer for "say and do what you want even if it offends many people". I am muslim and I believe in free speech, and I am offended when I see people degrade Mohammad, but also Jesus and Moses. I greatly respect them for trying to spread thier respective messages. The only good thing I can say about all this is that South Park is funny, and even though I might not laugh at my prophet in a teddy bear outfit, u gotta give it to them: they are pretty funny.

PS to those of you who think the picture of some Imam or Mullah kissing a boy, at least hes only kissing him, and having sex with him and touching him in a catholic church...i mean muslim mosque

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Haha good one

Aparrently there is still some justie in some hearts lol
I mean, threaten someone over a phrophet in a comic? lol ridiculous ...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nesta
hahaha, I've never heard of these "anonymous" guys, but I definitely think what they're doing is justified.

Some background for those who don't know about "Anonymous"

They don't like white supremists

Hal Turner raid

According to white supremacist radio host Hal Turner, in December 2006 and January 2007 individuals who identified themselves as Anonymous took Turner's website offline, costing him thousands of dollars in bandwidth bills.

They don't like the Church of Scientology

Project Chanology

Protest by Anonymous against the practices and tax status of the Church of Scientology.The group gained worldwide press for Project Chanology, the protest against the Church of Scientology.[15]

On January 14, 2008, a video produced by the Church featuring an interview with Tom Cruise was leaked to the Internet and uploaded to YouTube. [16][17][18] The Church of Scientology issued a copyright violation claim against YouTube requesting the removal of the video.[19] In response to this, Anonymous formulated Project Chanology.[7][20][21][22] Calling the action by the Church of Scientology a form of Internet censorship, members of Project Chanology organized a series of denial-of-service attacks against Scientology websites, prank calls, and black faxes to Scientology centers.[23]

When they went after the church of scientology they released a video..

they got an internet predator arrested

Chris Forcand arrest
On December 7, 2007, the Canada-based Toronto Sun newspaper published a report on the arrest of the alleged Internet predator Chris Forcand.[65] Forcand, 53, was charged with two counts of luring a child under the age of 14, attempt to invite sexual touching, attempt exposure, possessing a dangerous weapon, and carrying a concealed weapon.[66] The report stated that Forcand was already being tracked by "cyber-vigilantes who seek to out anyone who presents with a sexual interest in children" before police investigations commenced.[65]

A Global Television Network report identified the group responsible for Forcand's arrest as a "self-described Internet vigilant group called Anonymous" who contacted the police after some members were "propositioned" by Forcand with "disgusting photos of himself". The report also stated that this is the first time a suspected Internet predator was arrested by the police as a result of Internet vigilantism.[67]

They helped protesters in Iran during the recent crackdown

2009 Iranian election protests

Front page of The Pirate Bay, 20 June 2009. Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site Anonymous Iran.Main article: 2009 Iranian election protests
Following allegations of vote rigging after the results of the June 2009 Iranian Presidential Elections were announced, declaring Iranian's Incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as the winner, thousands of Iranians participated in demonstrations. Anonymous, together with the The Pirate Bay, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site Anonymous Iran. The site has drawn over 22,000 supporters world wide and allows for information exchange between the world and Iran, despite attempts by the Iranian government to censor news about the riots on the internet. The site provides resources and support to Iranians who are protesting.[68][69]

en.wikipedia.org...(group)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

You made a broad judgment when you said that everything we know about Islam is what we learned on tv. I know all about Islam and it's nothing more than a moon god worshiping cult.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hey, that is how they are. Come to Texas if you need protection!.>

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow, I'm really suprised to see so many people posting positive responses about how they deserve it.
I know people might not like revolution muslim at all and stuff, which is understandable.

But they have a point and south park doesn't.

What south park is doing is comparable to a white person walking into an all black neighborhood and yelling the n-word outloud.
(kind of what bruce willis was doing in die hard in harlem) Except no body is forcing them to deface mohammad, and they aren't doing it to save lives.

These south park guys are making a huge mistake. They should know better.\
Some things you just shouldn't do in life, and this is one of them.

They could be killed?, for a laugh?
Teaching young, impressionable people that this is o.k. is suicidal.
I don't think they are going to make it out of this neighborhood alive, unfortunately, especially because they just walked into a neighborhood where they don't belong, and know nothing about.

I'm really suprised, is this what you call denying ignorance?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

You cannot fight fire with fire~

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
Wow, I'm really suprised to see so many people posting positive responses about how they deserve it.
I know people might not like revolution muslim at all and stuff, which is understandable.

But they have a point and south park doesn't.

What south park is doing is comparable to a white person walking into an all black neighborhood and yelling the n-word outloud.
(kind of what bruce willis was doing in die hard in harlem) Except no body is forcing them to deface mohammad, and they aren't doing it to save lives.

These south park guys are making a huge mistake. They should know better.\
Some things you just shouldn't do in life, and this is one of them.

They could be killed?, for a laugh?
Teaching young, impressionable people that this is o.k. is suicidal.
I don't think they are going to make it out of this neighborhood alive, unfortunately, especially because they just walked into a neighborhood where they don't belong, and know nothing about.

I'm really suprised, is this what you call denying ignorance?

Yes it is worth it! Free speech and Liberty are vital. If you lose either you lose everything. Notice no christians gave them death threats after they made fun of christians. We are free to voice opinions and if you don't like our opinions or humor, you are free to turn the channel. BLESS THE U.S.A. GO ANON!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

(kind of what bruce willis was doing in die hard in harlem)

Ummm...last i checked I did not live in the Islamic Republic of the United States of America, so I am unclear how your Harlem/racist slur analogy holds water.

Second...Soutpark is about being funny...nothing funny about being a racist IMO...but I have to admit I sometimes giggle at ignorant folks.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

I actually think you're anti=american.

That is not what freedom of speech is at all, and that is not what is meant by freedom of speech.

I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU> keep denying interest>>

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

You can say that again south park junkie. Keep denying interest.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

. They could be killed?, for a laugh? Teaching young, impressionable people that this is o.k. is suicidal. I don't think they are going to make it out of this neighborhood alive, unfortunately, especially because they just walked into a neighborhood where they don't belong, and know nothing about.

See this here post is exactly the problem with Islam. You probably don't even realize it but you are threatening the lives of the south park guys in your post. Who are you to utter these threats? what makes you think you have the right to say these things? "i don't think they are going to make it out of this neighborhood alive" that is you threatening, not someone else.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
reply to post by Risen

You made a broad judgment when you said that everything we know about Islam is what we learned on tv. I know all about Islam and it's nothing more than a moon god worshiping cult.

This is a silly way to look at it,whatever you think about a religion is irrelevant,its about what others believe and you must respect that whatever your own opinions.

Treat others how you wish to be treated

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ohioriver

I actually think you're anti=american.

That is not what freedom of speech is at all, and that is not what is meant by freedom of speech.

I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU> keep denying interest>>

Enlighten us as to your definition of free speech and liberty. If I want to walk into a crowded room and say "I don't like(insert preference here)." I am exercising my right to free speech.If you don't like or want to hear what I am saying, you are free to get up and leave. It does not apply to screaming "fire,bomb,etc." in a crowded room. If someone says they are going to kill me or insinuates that I will be killed if I say something they disagree with, that is not free speech and is actually illegal. Free speech ALSO applies to political speech.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by maybereal11

You can say that again south park junkie. Keep denying interest.

You are cracking me up. I have seen southpark, but don't watch it.
Not my thing. I change the channel...the same thing you or anyone else can do rather than threaten to kill people. It's what Americans do.

BTW - The motto is "Deny Ignorance" not "Deny Interest" this is the second time you have made that error.. Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

That is purely his opinion as far as i can see

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YehudasTheEnabler

I'm sorry but I only respect the rights of private religious practice. If one of these cults comes foaming at the mouth attacking whatever, it's automatically open to ridicule and should be contested.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

The only thing you don't relize your doing is looking at my picture, and saying that
I look like I am a muslim, or implying I am A muslim, and that's what my problem is.

The media and TPTB did the same thing on 9-11. Look out they are headed right for you? here comes another terrorist.

You should use my picture they next time there is a hijacking and everyone dies, and you need someone to blame?

I haven't threatened anyone. Did you read about the fatwa?, Is that what is being discussed, in part?

Are you going to egg me on all day? They only thing you have shown is your inabbility yet again to handle another topic about islam, fatwas', and mohammad.

Don't walk into that neighborhood, you don't belong there at all.
You haven't heard that expression? You haven't been taught better, yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Revolutionmuslim.com was never hacked It's just down from traffic , THEY are the ones that issued the threat , Not revolutionislam.com. Revolutionislam.com is a fake site.

The "WhoIs" Records for RevolutionIslam.com:

Quote:
Registrant:
Ifukhiz Saleem Azhard
1 Mecca Road
Medina, 11564
Saudi Arabia

Domain Name: REVOLUTIONISLAM.COM
Created on: 18-Mar-09
Expires on: 18-Mar-14
Last Updated on: 18-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Azhard, Ifukhiz Saleem
1 Mecca Road
Medina, 11564
Saudi Arabia
+1.18007637792 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Azhard, Ifukhiz Saleem
1 Mecca Road
Medina, 11564
Saudi Arabia
+1.18007637792 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS21.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS22.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
It's a fake site.

Source: whois.domaintools.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YehudasTheEnabler

if that is so, i did not see the "IMHO" that usually goes with an opinion.
again it is thinly veiled but threatening all the same.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join