It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Possibly Al Hamadi in one of his other videos under various titles that I don't have a character set for in my brain. There's quite a few guys with nissan patrols and other 4wds doing 2 wheel stunts in UAE. I suppose they got sick of just sticking fart cannons on like the west..

Thats actually pretty funny. That dude has TRAFFIC behind him yet he continues his stunt totally risking a pileup and nearly crushing a bicyclist near the end.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Everyone is wrong. The Muslims, South Park, and the hacker.

Firstly south park shouldt have started, secondly muslims shouldnt get offended when others sin by saying stupid things (its like saying "you might get killed because you sin") and lastly the hacker should of just leave it be or if he really wanted no bad then just close the website.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I tried watching all of their stupid rambling in front of the white house but I began to dose off. That fool looked so pathetic reading his stupid letter and no one was listening. What a bunch of morons with a beard.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NY City ups security around Comedy Central headquarters in NY.

blog.newsweek.com...

This is starting to get a bit insane at this point.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hahaha, I've never heard of these "anonymous" guys, but I definitely think what they're doing is justified. It's sort of ironic that the extremists are using free speech to quell free speech, if south park isn't entitled to free speech, then why should violent extremists be?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
.....What did Muslims think they would be the only group to escape Southparks derogatory jokes to their group?? I find this whole situation funny. Southpark makes fun of EVERYONE, get over it. For the people saying that they didn't make a threat to Trey and Matt are ridiculous. It was clearly a threat with some tricky wording. Go QQ all the way home extremists. That goes for any extremist.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
And I don't like that Comedy Central caved...these threats and violent actions will continue until people stop treating muslims with kid gloves.

I don't like that they caved either. But then I thought about for a bit.

Imagine the legal brouhaha when something does happen to either the creators of South Park, or anyone who is in anyway associated with Comedy Central, and any Muslim person or group takes responsibility. In this situation there will be a huge amount of finger-pointing even if there is no proof or connections between anyone involved.

Next thing you know there are lawsuits being filed, other people who were not involved immediately decide to jump on one of the multitude of bandwagons that are now rolling out of control.

Ignorance, drama, hatred, egos, laws, and a whole lot of other $#!+ come into play. Just because a group of people decided not to cave.

Comedy Central may be considered cowards for bowing to terror, but if they went ahead and aired the show as scheduled they might have ended up being regarded as negligent, or an accessory to murder.

I believe in free speech. I believe in standing up for free speech. But I can see why they caved. In the end it matters what you feel is more important. Stand up for your rights and beliefs and possibly suffer, or suffer through cowardice but survive longer?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by danj3ris]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Kudos to Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick and Stan Marsh for shaking up those stone age, bearded morons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889e6cc4161f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Everything you think about Islam is exactly what the media told you to think. Anonymous aren't 'incredibly intelligent'. Just more sheep following the herd. Hating Muslims like their masters told them to.

I'm not Muslim, and i'm not saying every Muslim is great, but you guys, and anonymous, are making broad judgements about every single Muslim, which just makes you look ignorant and brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

what is really funny was it wasn't about muslim faith it was about tom cruise being a fudge packer

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Those radical [SNIP] got what they deserved I personally find it extremely hilarious! People from the Muslim religion are nothing but CRY BABIES!!!! Kudos to you Mr. Hacker may you be praised for doing the right thing.
Here is a little something for you to stick and your pipe and smoke it!

width="640" height="505"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/sWS-FoXbjVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

I understand why they did it too, but I completely disagree with it. They are in effect telling the extremists that whenever they don't like something, they can just make threats and everyone will cave in. This, IMHO, will open up the door to more threats and eventually there has to be a point where you decide that either you are going to let fear control your actions or stick to your values. I think it will be much harder to choose your values when you get into the habit of giving into your fears. The line should be drawn before the situation gets out of control and everybody becomes fearful and easily manipulated. What is the point of surviving if you let fear control your actions?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What a brilliant defacing of a website. Anonymous, I take my hat off to you!

Radical Islam seem to be fine with taking advantage of the freedom of religion given to them by a Christian nation, but don't want anyone making fun of them.

Before you laugh at others, learn to laugh at yourselves.

I'm English, and if someone did a parody of all things English, I would laugh my ass off. Hats off to Austin Powers and Little Britain.

Laugh, Love, and Dance. You'll live longer.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

^

There's nothing else to say.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I heard about this through Facebook... bunches of people are going onto Muslim fan-pages and posting pictures of Muhammad with a pig, pictures of him in compromising positions, etc... I think it's all pretty funny, I mean its 2010 people!

Not only do I support free speech, I'd like to meet and congratulate Matt and Trey for using South Park for political satire. I have watched South Park since the beginning, and I honestly have to say that they get better with each episode. Over 10 seasons for ANY SHOW is GREAT nowadays, and they're showing NO SIGNS of stopping.... PURE GENIUS....

Anonymous is not ONE hacker, it's a network of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of hackers, people who are our mail carriers, our food servers, the people who answer phones for us, like in Fight Club, they're EVERYONE and NO ONE.

The great part about it is that when extremists "suicide bomb", they take out a target and are martyred. What happens when they have no target? When all of the attacks ON THEM come from 100 different angles and 1000 different places? Who do they attack? They can't attack everyone!

The Muslim extremists are trying to take over the world, and we are too politically correct to do anything about it.... That's why we need Anonymous.

Oh and they all hang out on Ebaums, btw.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I knew this was coming.
About 2 days back, there was a call to arms on 4chan /b/ from Anon with DDS tools to first take them down then hack it wide open. Well deserved imo, but there might be a bigger backlash after this. I hope it doesn't stir up the bee hive too much.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
I'm not Muslim, and i'm not saying every Muslim is great, but you guys, and anonymous, are making broad judgements about every single Muslim, which just makes you look ignorant and brainwashed.

I am with you on tolerance and respect....but "Anonymous" is not expressing intolerance for Islam or attacking the entire Muslim religion, just the ass hats on the website who threatened South Park.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I think the conspiracy is that the NWO is pushing buttons at this particular time to discredit all religions. For better or worse, I think that's what is going on. Right now the RCC is on it's heals over the child abuse evidence that has (re)surfaced over the last couple of months and now Muslim extremists have been tweaked. The NWO controls the media and Comedy Central is a part of the media. Hard as that might be to believe. The Arab-Israeli confrontation will soon be ratcheted up and the Chinese will screw with the Tibetan Buddhists and so on... And soon the stage will be set for introducing the "can't we all just get along", "World Religion".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The terrorists are playing the game "mass media manipulation in the 21st century" ... and got owned ... badly.

Long live hackers!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta
[Do you not realize that giving your opinion also counts as free speech? Or is free speech only important when you're white?
Yeah dude, he was totally implying in his comment that only white people can speak their minds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join