It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

You wrote "BTW, wishing Allah kills somebody is the equivalent of saying "God damn you". Literally. Not a threat. "

That is the most literal sounding and death-oriented metaphor for damning someone that I have ever heard of if what you say is true. Can you provide the original sanskrit text where this is written so I can see it?
Or are you just saying that when people say it that it somehow isn't meant to mean anything at all like what the meaning of the individuals words would imply?
Or are you just making that up?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is too fricking funny. Mess around with South Park and you see what happens. It is a tight nit fan base that enjoys slandering anyone and everyone. I love that show and I love anonymous.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
amazing! When I saw the page was down I suspected anon but this makes my *snip*in month!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Its a mysterious organization at the least.

As someone who has been involved with Anonymous for nearly a decade, it isn't mysterious at all. Nor is it really an organization.

You've got a handful of incredibly intelligent anarchists, nihilists, black hatters and other various sorts of individuals who basically don't like authority of any sort and attack it. These smart people get all of the really stupid ones to get involved through fairly popular threads posted on 4chan and the like, and from then on it perpetuates itself; the smart people need to pay no attention to what happens from then on.

In truth, there is no structure, no leadership, it's more of an idea than anything else started by some smart people to use not so smart people en masse, causing # to happen.

There is no real motive. Maybe someone is annoyed at the target, maybe the target is just very exploitable and will likely react. Anonymous doesn't do things to cause specific reactions, Anonymous does things just to cause a reaction. The people who are actually involved in starting certain "wars" between anonymous and other targets tend not to get involved past instigating the action.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Southpark did get punked. There two stooges in the picture do not look like they are for real, the stuff they post is just too far over the top.

Watch this video, these guys are an obvious joke. Looks like big media has been officially taken for a ride.

loganswarning.com...

or

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there."

How can you not love Anon? They stand up where other people bow down. I applaud them. I believe extremists of all religions should be removed from the face of the earth. Radicalism is never good. Wars are fought, people are murdered, and evil men rule due to radicalism. Anon strikes where others cower. It's admirable.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The thing about ANON is they dont get intimidated. They definitely do not back down. You cannot defeat ANON because ANON cannot be beat.

Its because none of us are as cruel as all of us, for we are legion.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes! Take that Revo Islam.

South Park FTW!

ANON are cool. Keep up the fight against censorship.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I actually mentioned this in a jokey way on the other thread.... was talking to acidtastic and said I wonder if that site was Anonymous' next victim...

And they were...

Bravo Anonymous

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I say fake beard.

That is the answer. If some beardo is ranting hate with a Muslim name, go up and pull his beard to make sure he is for real.

Might want to take taser with you just in case his goons attack, but the two guys in the video don't look like they could do much harm.

If the guy freaks out, just be honest. "I wanted to make sure you are real. The ole santa claus check, you know?"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

Originally posted by robwerden
I think they deserved it.
The freedom of speech they enjoy with in our borders apparently does not apply to South Park in their opinion.

Did you actually read their supposed "threat"??? It wasn't a threat at all. It was a warning that others might take it into action.

Do you not realize that giving your opinion also counts as free speech? Or is free speech only important when you're white? Apparently it's a good idea to stifle free speech by using illegal and intrusive means. You only support things like that til it happens to you.

They supposed "threat" was:

We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show," the posting said. A photo of van Gogh's body lying in the street was included with the original posting, which has been unavailable to some Web users since news of the item broke earlier this week. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.

Read more: www.thestate.com...

So...a mobster who says "Nice place...it would be a shame if it burned down," or "You've got a great family - it would be a shame if something happened to them" gets a pass? I mean...it WOULD be a shame if those things occurred.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I think they deserved it.
The freedom of speech they enjoy with in our borders apparently does not apply to South Park in their opinion.

I couldn't agree more. And I'd like to add this: Islamists forget that they're able to spout their BS thanks to the very same thing they claim to hate, freedom of speech.

I think it's high time they (known radicals) loose a little bit of that free speech so they may realize their stupidity.

"Freedom of speech can go to hell!" is a poster from a Muslim demonstration, oh the irony!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

I agree with Vendetta. Spoiled, rotten brat young Americans who have never read a thing but value their spew disagree because they and uneducated. Besides, if you said they veiled a threat, they would have a collective fit. The people who were kind enough to say what they thought did so respectfully, while others feel that they have no rights to say anything are the ones who are hypocrites. Free speech is free speech for all and if you don't like what someone says or writes or the like, then you should turn off and tune out - not tell them they don't have rights.
Understand that if you are against anyone's free speech but your own, which is the definition of tyranny, then you are part of the NWO problem, not the solution.

edit to add tyranny comment.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just asking . . . did anyone happen to see the email address when you hover over the contact button?

lol FTW.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Too damn funny, now someone owes me a new keyboard ...

I'm gonna guess that there isn't anyone is the MSM that wants to talk about it because they're afraid that they'll be targeted for bringing attention to it. Yet another reason to get your news from ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Revolution Muslim Gets Hacked

Did anyone see this yet?

In what might turn out to be the funniest story of the week, the enraged Muslim-fundamentalist website Revolution Muslim-- who recently threatened the lives of Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park-- has been hacked by fans of the show. The hacking occurred yesterday, and by the time you're reading this it's probably been taken offline. But thanks to the magic of the "Screencap" button, we've got a nice, big picture of the chaos that South Park fans created when they attacked the site. It's a great day to be a South Park fan, my gentle Examiner readers...

I found it while googling revolution muslim. Pretty amusing.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

So when everybody was warning when Obama was running for president that he might get assassinated, that counts a threat??

Your reasoning is very selective...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

If a well known white supremist group posted pictures of Martin Luther Kings slain corpse on thier website and "warned" Obama that it was not a good idea that he run for President otherwise he could very well end up like MLK...would that be a warning or a threat?

A warning is premised on the assumption that someone is unaware of the risk.

Whether you find Southpark funny or offensive the one thing you could never accuse it's creators of is being politically or culturally unaware. There humor is founded on political and cultural satire.

So this was not a "Warning" to someone they thought unaware of the risks and consequences...it was a threat IMO.

FYI - I am for religious freedom and genuinely think Islam is a lovely religion when not taken to extremes, these folks were out of line with thier "warning" and deserved a slap-down IMO.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Speaking of uneducated, could you perhaps re-word the first half of your post so it makes something resembling sense? I can't tell by the end of your diatribe if you're saying the extremists are the bad guys, or those of us who hate extremism and can't stand it when they level threats (veiled or not) against free speech are...

In any case, I've a sneaking suspicion that you are one of the people I'm playing that tiny violin for...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Good job Anonymous...and not because I hate muslims...but I don't like the threats made by this group.

And I don't like that Comedy Central caved...these threats and violent actions will continue until people stop treating muslims with kid gloves.

Nothing is sacred on South Park...but now they have made an exception for muslims...and this will only encourage extremist muslims more. Now they expect their demands to be met or else they will carry out their threats of violence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join