It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Gotta love the 'arab drift' 2 wheeling nissan patrol picture too hahaha.

[edit on 23/4/10 by GhostR1der]

Where did that come from? I mean, where did the hackers find an image of an arab guy drifting a car? haha

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The_Zomar]

Some kind of movie were these arab guys do crazy stuff with cars.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hurray for anonymous.

This is mafia technique by this Muslim radical..

"If you don't comply, somebody might take offense, I don't know who, but you don't want to meet these people."

Arrest not only the guy making the threat, but everyone in his religious enclave.

The federal government needs to put out a strong message that this will not be tolerated.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Hurray for anonymous.

This is mafia technique by this Muslim radical..

"If you don't comply, somebody might take offense, I don't know who, but you don't want to meet these people."

Arrest not only the guy making the threat, but everyone in his religious enclave.

The federal government needs to put out a strong message that this will not be tolerated.

Problem is they have already censored it, so we already lost. If we keep bowing down to these threads they will see that it works and they will push us farther.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The /b/rothers did it this time. Anon is Legion

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Where did that come from? I mean, where did the hackers find an image of an arab guy drifting a car? haha

Possibly Al Hamadi in one of his other videos under various titles that I don't have a character set for in my brain. There's quite a few guys with nissan patrols and other 4wds doing 2 wheel stunts in UAE. I suppose they got sick of just sticking fart cannons on like the west..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hahaha finally. i wondered when anon would step in and clean house.

redirecting the site to jewish radio is classic. good work guys.

anon reminds everybody that the internet belongs to no one.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Vendetta;

Yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre is not
Free Speech by the idiots at revolution
muslim say that the people who made this
"cartoon", (of all things too get pissy about),
will end up like Theo VanGogh is as close
to threatening someone as they could get.

If you cannot understand that then I guess
you are as dumb as them. It is just as dangerous
and irresponsable as yelling "fire" in a
crowded room.

As far as me hating Islam, just because I
believe in mine, and your right to
"Protected" Free Speech, you are correct.
I hate all religions, but lately I dispise Islam.
I am tired of the demands, special treatment,
and downright sissy and crybaby actions of
it.

I just do not understand how that idiot with
his ratty beard, can say what he says in New
York City of all places. I am shocked that no one
has put him down.

Do not take that as a threat but an observation.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If I make a direct threat- let's say I threaten the president directly ( "I hate the SOB and I am gonna blow his head off") and I have a history of mental issues/ police record with murder, beatings, ect as long as the LA freeway- Someone's gonna sit up and take notice and I would find myself in cuffs, and in a jail cell. Even if I didn't have a record these days, someone would probably be showing up at my door and asking all sorts of questions.

*Which BTW- DONT. This is an example only, OK HS?*

If I say something like- 'The president keeps on, he's going to find himself shot or something', and say it as a casual observer (like the poor fool Cheney plugged- I'll bet $$ someone was watching and got at least "That guy's gonna get"-BLAM! "Yikes!"), that's one thing. If it's a veiled threat, that is ANOTHER. The mafia is famous for their 'If you dont do (insert some thing, like pay money), you's mights find your selfs in an accidentally- yaknowwhatImean?' Which is what? a THREAT. Not to mention the mafia has a reputation for this sort of thing...

We have radical muslims- flag burners, people who are REAL vocal about slicing off heads, causing mayhem, and all sorts of violence saying if the SP people 'dont quit, something bad'll happen (yaknowwhatImean?) to them. If it was one of us, without a violent background- observation. People with a violent background? THREAT. Radical muslims saying this have to be regarded as a THREAT. And treated accordingly. YaknowwhatImean?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Im wondering if the war on Scientology will now change to a war on Islam by the /b/rothers. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Apologies for the double post.
I hate using my phone.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by capgrup]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Haha! This is awesome... been following this story for a few days now and personally, I think its awesome that these intolerant, veiled-threat issuing radical idiots got their site hacked... I can't stand religious extremism, I detest it in all its forms - I don't care if you're a Muslim or a Christian - if you try to silence free speech through fear and intimidation you're a jackass and deserve what you get.

To all you people who call us Muslim haters and cry over how those poor, oppressed extremists had their free speech outlet hacked here it is...

... if you can't hear it, it's the world's smallest violin

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Id be really interested how the southpark episode "Super best friends" was perceived by muslims, where all the prophets (Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, John Smith) were depicted as superheroes with awesome powers.

This episode gets aired uncensored all the time and is available in its original form throughout the net and its absolutelly non-offensive (i mean who would complain if his prophet is shown as a superhero?)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't even know what to say - I think ROFLMAO should suffice.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I still do not get the logic behind trying to kill every person who insults your religion. If they are going to hell, in your eyes, should they not be allowed to just live out the rest of their days, and pay their price when they come before the judgement of God?

Anybody preaching religion as a means to harm anyone or anything is completely ignorant and will be burning in hell right next to whoever they are trying to kill, if there even is a hell.

Then again, what THEY want is all that matters. People are so G-D narrow-minded and ridiculously hypocritic. Islam isn't even a violent religion, at least when compared to the old testament. It's the same a#holes who poison water supplies in west virginia to bring the second coming quicker, blow themselves up taking women and children with them, and worst of all, the idiots who probably know better but propogate this extremist idiocy that are destroying the peace. I say we send everyone who wants to kill on behalf of their religion to a deserted place in Africa, load them with weapons and let them have at it. When all the dust settles we may be able to live in a more harmonious fashion.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, here is a link to a picture of Zachary A. Chesser and a known associate. If you can follow the link.

pibillwarner.wordpress.com... espouses-hatred-against-jews-on-revolutionmuslim-com-chesser-has-also-posted-on-a-web-site-r/

Hmm, BUT according to this message board:

forum.thedailyshow.com...

They might not even be a Muslim group.

Somebody might wanna get ahold of Comedy Central and tell them they got Punk'd. I WOULD say to please mention this on The Daily Show this Monday, but I think that part goes without saying.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now this is some funny stuff. For those who have a problem with hacking being illegal and all that, I might remind you that certain Muslims are issuing real death threats to people for exercising free speech. This has been going on for a long time. Does anybody remember Salman Rushdie and The Satanic Verses? I got no problem with Islam, but I am seriously considering issuing a decree that anybody who draws a picture of something I don't like should be executed (this means you, Van Gogh). And just for the record, those South Park episodes were classic.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
All you clowns who believe that what revolutionmuslim did wasn't a threat need to pull your heads out of your collective arses. They posted addresses where would-be terrorists could find and blow up the creators of that show.

Pull your #in heads out of your arses.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
All I can say about Anon is that they do what they want. Its a mysterious organization at the least. But the world would be worse off without them. Kind of like the army. Theres a margin of error.

I guess this is more fuel to the fire. Soon its going to be a inferno and everything will be consumed. Just like the forest fire in Kelowna it will consume indiscriminatly.

Anon is in alot of trouble for this one. Why couldent there be extremist hackers too? Hopefully someone backs down soon or this will escalate quickly.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It's popular in Saudi Arabia. They drift crappy FWD cars. Check youtube.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91...Anon is in alot of trouble for this one...

hahahahaha....

By definition they are us, they are everyone, they are anonymous and they are no one. Anon can never die and will never be intimidated.

All your base are belong to us....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join