It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand

respect their beliefs, not the idol , i may not believe their beliefs but im not going to shove down their throat my religion, unlike people who think they are fanatics and should take over the muslim world
not Mohammed

you misread me
and you are taking them as a joke, i am saying they are very serious in their religion, and i respect that.

I fully understand your point. Thanks ! But when it comes to certain muslims aggressive way of expressing their dissatisfaction with other peoples culture , and in this case with the SP. Yes ! I consider that part a joke. Not whole of Islam, if that's what you think. This is only a TV show. Not a physical attack of a human being or anything. Islamic fanatics who uses threats and violence, because they have to "pick up every fight" in the name of Holy War, but can't forgive and "let go", in the name of that same religion...No respect in my book for such people...

If they want to restrain western media with censorship...fine, but at least, they should come forward, in a more decent manner, instead of threatening and declaring fatwas

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Your reply is irelevant.
Just like the british should stay out of ireland because they or their police don't belong there.
Just like you can smoke a joint in holland on the street, and not in germany.
Those are the rules and the laws,
It's not up to some material biting cartoonistists to question laws of a religion they don't abide by, or believe in.
I feel sorry for you.

No wonder the vatican doesn't tell the public anything, the mass population just pulls stuff like this as soon as they differ, ord on't agree.

I guess these south park guys are your new heros' or something?
I hope someday you still have time in your ,life left to get the help you need.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
Just like you can smoke a joint in holland on the street, and not in germany.
Those are the rules and the laws,

And inside of American borders we have the right to freedom of speech, even if it violates the laws of speech in another country. Just like you can smoke in Holland and not in other countries.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

How did jesus pray, read the bible.

He prayed like a muslim, and that is in the bible.

Jesus is a prophet, and so is mohammad, that information is in your books as well.

Encyclopedia britanica states mohammad is the most influencial person ever to live.

It only took them 600 years to destroy what jesus did, and said. They must have had alot of help.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's not up to some material biting cartoonistists to question laws of a religion they don't abide by, or believe in.
I feel sorry for you.

I know you didn't reply to me but this little comment of yours needs a reply.

Does that mean it is not up to a religion to tell me what i should and should not be doing as well? I see the religious preaching all over the place, they knock on my door to lecture me even. I see muslim leaders telling women they should dress more appropriately, obey their husbands and other such nonsense. Should these religious people just shut the hell up as well, after all they have no right to comment on my life if i don't believe in their faith. Why should they have any right to question the laws i abide by and rules i follow?

Freedom of expression matey, if i think a religion is doing something disgusting i will criticise it night and day, i will make cartoons about it, i will publicly denounce and make fun of it from every conceivable angle until the religion acts in a more fair way. In turn they can criticise me and mock my opinions, manufacture cartoons where i'm shaking hands with Hitler and cuddling Stalin i don't much care, it's their right.

It is not their right however to threaten people with violence as they have done to the creators of South Park. Oh some will say the group simply warned the makers of the show that others may commit violence, but it's easy to read betweent he lines and see they couldn't directly threaten them or they would be in trouble.

If you don't like a religion being criticised then please feel free to move to a country that is completely intolerant of criticism toward the religion in question. Either that or learn to accept that free societies do not give special protection to religious believers or organisations. At least in theory they shouldn't, in practice it's a different story.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Quite simply, you dont respect other religions.

You aren't mature enough to learn about other religions.

This is more of the same one way road bull ****, TPTB push.

These people are niggardly unbelievers.

Ignorant to language, religion, and culture not of their own.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It has nothing to do with america, and you know it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Quite simply, you dont respect other religions.

You aren't mature enough to learn about other religions.

This is more of the same one way road bull ****, TPTB push.

These people are niggardly unbelievers.

Ignorant to language, religion, and culture not of their own.

Of course; you know me like a book don't you?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Star and flag for you!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How did jesus pray, read the bible.

He prayed like a muslim, and that is in the bible.

Jesus is a prophet, and so is mohammad, that information is in your books as well.

Encyclopedia britanica states mohammad is the most influencial person ever to live.

It only took them 600 years to destroy what jesus did, and said. They must have had alot of help.

I do read the bible. quite a lot. I read the Qur'an as well, not quite as much.

Can you define for me how it is you're claiming 'Jesus prayed like a muslim'? I don't recall the parts about facing Makkah, the Qibla, or prostration. Which parts are you referring to as being 'like a muslim' 600 years before Islam even existed?

The bible nowhere claims Mohammed to have been a prophet. I've been informed of that erroneous claim before, and the fact simply don't bear it out. Just so you'll know, it doesn't claim prophethood for Jesus either, in any sort of explicit way.

Encyclopedia Brittanica, not being a religious text, doesn't inform my religious views in any way.

I'm also familiar with the Islamic claim of perversion of the christian message through the agency of nefarious forces. No sort of evidence bears those claims out, either. Just because the Qur'an accounts are at odds with the christian accounts, it does not necessarily follow that the re-written and revised version is the correct one. I tend to favor the older records, as being closer to the source of actual events.

I'd be more than happy to debate these points with you if you'd care to initiate a thread on any of those topics.

I bet you think I'm a christian. I'm not as ignorant of Islam as you think I am.

The fact remains, however, that the South Park episodes in question were insulting of the icons of a variety of religions as well as celebrities. It should be taken in the spirit offered, as satire, and nothing more.

In defense of Islam, I have to say that the muslim outrage in the face of satire IS true to Mohammed, and that is a credit of sorts to them. Points for loyalty, if you will. I say this because, as I'm sure you're aware, Mohammed once had a woman executed for writing a satirical poem about him, no other 'crime' than that.

I myself am somewhat less touchy than that, and secure enough in myself and my religion, whatever that may be, not to get my back hairs up over a thing like that.

Another thing - my god has never asked me to kill anyone on his behalf. He says he's quite capable of taking care of matters of vengeance himself, should that ever be required.

He doesn't need my puny efforts, and would most likely laugh at them.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I dont have any opinion about you at all, an I don't bet either.,

You've sought me out an now you're including facts about yourself that you want me to guess about an bet on.

Go start a thread and call it finally jepordy if you want?

You keep putting words in my mouth, just things you disagree with, that I haven't even said.

How did he pray? Thanks for recalling never reading anything about what you said it never said, I guess we can rule that out for one hundred dollars.
How did he pray, again?

You must have me confused with someone else.
You should include the rest of your personal information about yourself in the public profile portion of ats. (for those who want to wager[

Let me solve your problem,

Question.
What haven't you read about how jesus prayed?

Now your response makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

The great firewall of Australia is going ahead regardless, and it was government websites they attacked. (Nobody else supports it). As most Aussies don’t care or don’t know what is going on, we need somebody to fight an unfair battle for us.

As for the Muslim website, I think they were trying to incite an attack, if they were generally concerned they would have contacted the south park creators privately with their fears, as they do have their address. No religion is separate from free speech, and I think this website deserved a cyber attack.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These hackers should se the movie hackers and then fix the whole problem in the east. i am thinking hamsterdanse and dancing jesus hacks?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

look at the stars rob got, and how fast.. I bet most didn't/couldn't/wouldn't even bother to read your message ^^

ATS is slowly becoming one sided.. An example is the MODS, the MODS chosen most have the same opinions on important issues.. Seems like ATS will end up like the American two party political system..

I mean common, wearing a scarf could be regarded as a crime now lol

hahahahahahahahaha for the love of god, these idiots are the same idiots who hate Nazis and following the same exact footsteps..

[edit on 24-4-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with america, and you know it.

Huh? When did i mention it being to do with america? I can't follow your logic here, and you also completely skipped over the rest of my reply. If you won't even attempt to counter someones argument then why bother posting at all?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

s for the Muslim website, I think they were trying to incite an attack, if they were generally concerned they would have contacted the south park creators privately with their fears, as they do have their address. No religion is separate from free speech, and I think this website deserved a cyber attack.

So it was South Park who originally created an episode which would incite an attack on them, but in your little world, with your little logic, Muslim Revolution is to blame..

Wait, wait, let me get this straight.. You think, a freaken episode, which will be viewed by Millions, including Muslims, and you are saying that is not attracting an attack? Are you saying South Park is not inciting an attack on themselves?

Common, for those individuals who are going to tell Muslims not to watch, here is a message for you.. Muslims have more right in viewing this episode of south park than you, because it is their damn business, because it is about them..

So while Muslims are watching this video, and some take it personally and decide to kill the creator of the episode? Who is inciting? Are you that much of an idiot, ignorant, a foul.. But then again you have to be a foul to vote for Bush twice..Then add 1 to 2, and you get Obama, zzz you got fouled again..

RANT...RANT...RANT

By ooz

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
So it was South Park who originally created an episode which would incite an attack on them, but in your little world, with your little logic, Muslim Revolution is to blame..

Wait, wait, let me get this straight.. You think, a freaken episode, which will be viewed by Millions, including Muslims, and you are saying that is not attracting an attack? Are you saying South Park is not inciting an attack on themselves?

the question should really be, should anyone be fearful of attack for voicing an opinion in a non violent manner? Free speech is not something that should be hindered by the threat of violence. If you want to argue that point then i can easily threaten several kinds of people i don't like with violence and by your logic it would be their fault for continuing in their actions if i go and kill them.

Common, for those individuals who are going to tell Muslims not to watch, here is a message for you.. Muslims have more right in viewing this episode of south park than you, because it is their damn business, because it is about them..

Of course they can watch it, but if they do and are offended they should not be allowed to threaten violence as that is not covered by free speech. How pathetic is a religion that threatens violence against others while claiming to be a source of peace for millions?

So while Muslims are watching this video, and some take it personally and decide to kill the creator of the episode? Who is inciting? Are you that much of an idiot, ignorant, a foul.. But then again you have to be a foul to vote for Bush twice..Then add 1 to 2, and you get Obama, zzz you got fouled again..

RANT...RANT...RANT

By ooz

So if a guy swears at me does it give me the right to punch him in the face? After all he incited that violent act. If a person wears a pink scarf and i really hate pinks scaves then do i have a right to behead him? If someone espouses a certain political view at the same table as i am sitting when i have already said i hate such a view, am i in my right to beat him to death? This is the logical extension of your argument and shows it's utter weakness.

South Park were voicing their view and that is perfectly legal and morally acceptable in any society that values freedom. If the Muslim website had protested without the mention of violence then i would happily support them as that is their right. To hint at violence however is a bullying and disgusting tactic.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I dont have any opinion about you at all, an I don't bet either.,

Apologies. The term 'bet' is a colloqualism, and did not mean a literal wager in the context used. I should have been more clear.

You've sought me out an now you're including facts about yourself that you want me to guess about an bet on.

I responded to a post you made, I didn't 'seek you out'. I didn't ask you to guess anything, and the issue of the use of 'bet' has been covered above.

You keep putting words in my mouth, just things you disagree with, that I haven't even said.

If such can be shown to be the case, I apologize. If you would be so kind as to point out where I did that, I'll be more than happy to rectify the situation.

How did he pray? Thanks for recalling never reading anything about what you said it never said, I guess we can rule that out for one hundred dollars.
How did he pray, again?

It's bad debate form to answer a question with another question. You made the statement that 'Jesus prayed like a muslim', and indicated that this was confirmed in the bible. I asked how you drew parallels to the method of Jesus' prayer as stated in the bible, and have yet to get an answer to that question. Instead, you indicate that you want me to answer my own question for you, and question whether I have read the bible or not. I submit that should you answer my question, you will find out in short order whether I have or not.

I have no idea how you draw the correlation in question, and so regrettably cannot answer my question on your behalf.

You should include the rest of your personal information about yourself in the public profile portion of ats. (for those who want to wager[

Which 'personal information' is it that you refer to? The issue of the use of the term 'bet', again, has been dealt with above.

Let me solve your problem,

Question.
What haven't you read about how jesus prayed?

Now your response makes more sense.

That question is too broad. I could answer with literally anything. For example, I could say "I have not read that Jesus prayed by howling at the moon", to which you could rely "Aha! Niether do muslims howl, therefore Jesus prayed just like a muslim!" which is not applicable at all. You'll have to firm up the question to get a firm answer.

It doesn't escape my notice that you avoided my comments about the muslim reaction to the South Park episodes in question, and the historical precedents behind them. If you need help, I think the events I mentioned are found in Bukhari, but I'd have to check on that to make sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No, if ATS is about denying ignorance, then why even post here to you.

How is it not ignorant, to not respect another religion, culture, or race not of your own.

I.ve had the same position through the whole thread, and i'm no fan of south park or revolutionmuslim.

Why wouldn't you be denied?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Where are you trying to take this thread?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join