It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So this topic went from "Anonymous hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa" to a few dozens ATS members harping on about people who practice Islam?

Any excuse to dish out your hate I take it?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No,i think many are digusted with the total over reaction of muslim fanatics to any sort of mention to their religion by any one in the west!

Having seen all the recent Southpark episodes,i would have thought that The Vatican would have had more right to feel aggreived at the innuendo they have recieved from the program!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Its a mysterious organization at the least.

As someone who has been involved with Anonymous for nearly a decade, it isn't mysterious at all. Nor is it really an organization.

tl;dr

You break the rules.. you know which ones.

sorry, you're not anon..

8]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Prophet Muhammed
I think everyone deserves to speak freely unless what you're saying pisses me off or offends me.Then you have got to stop saying what you were saying to piss me off or else I'll use thinly disguised threats to get you to fall in line and bend to my will.

You are wrong on so many levels I do not know where to start correcting you. Only the God's chosen people are the real people not the goyim. Only I am the one and only true God and to go against me and my chosen people in any form or way will unleash the fire of hell. Goyims are only born to serve the chosen people. Just try criticising me and see what becomes of the goyim life. I have followers in highest level of authority and no power can stop us. The world realises our power and those who do not we know what becomes of them.

/ end of real sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by robwerden
I think they deserved it.
The freedom of speech they enjoy with in our borders apparently does not apply to South Park in their opinion.

I couldn't agree more. And I'd like to add this: Islamists forget that they're able to spout their BS thanks to the very same thing they claim to hate, freedom of speech.

This is where you are wrong.

Islam defines the roles, not the west. They have the right to state what they want, even indirect opposition to free speech, because islamic law supersedes any other law. You can't say they have the right from us, that means you allow them the right. The facts are, they - fundamentalist islamic followers - do not even recognise YOUR RIGHTS.

This is where the namby pamby left wingers come in and claim moral victory, knowing sweet f a about the realities..

Biding their time until the time is right under the guise of following your rules. A secret tactic that allowed many a thief to enter your house unhindered. THAT is the ultimate law to a mindset bent on getting you under his thumb.

How can I best persuade you to let me own you... by making you feel that you can trust me with your valuables...

That is all it is, and it is as simple as that.

The forgivers and justifiers are helping them along without chains and necklocks - yet they are still the best slaves ever.

But no one will listen. The few who get anxious and are loud get howled down as extremists.... while the others mock their actions, they don't say they are wrong. All par for the course.

Anyhoo, I know myself, we're doomed. Literally, morally, and figuratively. People just don't want to see it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by antonia

No,i think many are digusted with the total over reaction of muslim fanatics to any sort of mention to their religion by any one in the west!

Having seen all the recent Southpark episodes,i would have thought that The Vatican would have had more right to feel aggreived at the innuendo they have recieved from the program!

Please, I've been around this site long enough to know there is a long list of members who take every opportunity to bash Muslims every chance they get. Seeing the slurs used was enough for me to be disgusted. Go look at every thread with the world "Muslim" in it and a pattern should be apparent rather quickly. Looking at the last few pages should tell you this has gone from people being disgusted to people just ranting about Muslims.

Frankly, I don't care to watch south park nor do I care what they do with their stupid show. I've got better things to do.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Just asking . . . did anyone happen to see the email address when you hover over the contact button?

lol FTW.

eheh no ones done a whois on the domain either.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I did, I think there is only one other person in this thread that has though. I laughed pretty dang hard too.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
reply to post by maybereal11

How is not ignorant to deface a prophet when one knows' already it goes against muslim law and is offending to all muslims?

You're an idiot. Simple.

no one defaced mo or islam.

no one.. NO ONE.

mentioning him by a kaffir is all you're screaming about. All They are screaming about.

Cant mention mohammod?

pffft, cram it with wallnuts, ugly..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
reply to post by muzzleflash

I Posted this a Page Back.... THIS IS A HOAX!!!

It's actually no HOAX...lol

RevolutionMuslim.com was redirected to RevolutionIslam.com.....

You would know this if you didn't spend your whole day trying to debunk everything you read....lol

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Choronzon]

Learn to read.

jesus...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Could 2012 really be the year of fascism in USA?

It seems now that many support loss of freedoms, torture, vigilantism (events like these anon hacks), and much more, the boogyman seems to be defined now (islam), the populist uprising is taking place right now (tea party)

Yes, all is in line for Fascism in 2012. GO USA!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

They supposed "threat" was:

We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show," the posting said. A photo of van Gogh's body lying in the street was included with the original posting, which has been unavailable to some Web users since news of the item broke earlier this week. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.

Read more: www.thestate.com...

So, If I don't agree with you I can send you a letter about the murdering of the Lindbergh baby while including pictures of the dead child as well as add pictures of your children walking out of school and you won't see it as a threat?

Why did you leave out the pictures of their home part?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Tiloke]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Haha still nothing gets in the way of a good story eh

Im glad I refrained from saying so at the beginning of the tread, after 10 pages Id hoped someone might have checked.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Im a muslim. I would say to those that are hating on Islam, etc yes free speech is good. Its actually the way islam grows faster, especially after those who keep disrespecting it.

Islam like all other religions has its extremities in how some may believe in it. Same thing that can be said with the modern day law etc. Countless war crimes and laws that have been broken were all been made by the same 'extreme individuals' i terms of there attitude toward what they believe in.

Also Islam is a religion that has undeniably high level of respect and tolerance that is adherents will hold dear, even more then there own flesh and bodies eg suicide bombers.
I believe that there are no other people in the world that have such a level of respect and defensive attitude toward their beliefs as islam does.

To thoe who love and enjoy to disrespect islam etc they are simply fuelling the fire, and no matter how hard they try to push out hatred towads this religion it wil always come back defensively and in the extreme cases extremely, when there is such a high level of respect been taught in islam or any religion for its beliefs and prophets etc, anyone who does put forward hatred towards them in comedy or joke form will obviously have the group/religions followers being angry towards them.

This fits any case, take a really respected person eg Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther king jr Prophets etc, you make fun of them, the followers will show much anger, riots a chaos will happen.

If people enjoy all this hatred then keep on going about making a mockery of respected people and the followers of their beliefs.

Yes free speech should be available, but you rely too much on laws to give you the go ahead in your actions. Your disrespect to other peoples religions dont half show your own disrespect for yourself. The main reason people disrespect in this manner is for 'comedy or joke reasons'
For example those o you who hate islam because of alleged our prophet looting marrying and so forth are only based on your knowledge of Islam, which you will find an answer to when you look into it further. This example is very good and can be debated with open manner, hell go ahead and scream this from rooftops with your hearts content.

One thing i believe is that disrespecting' a peoples faith just for comedy and jokes, is wrong, it is not serious and is degenerate and shows the mental attitude of the newer generations.

Another thing about Islam is that its teachings etc are based from unaltered looong line of learning and practice. From the time of revelation of islam till today its followers in majority ave held utmost respect.

Though you will find intolerable acts becoming common using God's name in vain, even while having sex yall wold call out to god. Society is deteriorating. But islam does not follow this deterioration of values and society to go hand in hand with beliefs.

Lastly I would like to mention, those of yall that are hating on islam, well mate, islam is not as unified as you think and we are surely trying to root the extremist minded out, and that picture of the dude kissing a kid. I dont really know what context it has been taken from, but from what i know i will kick his head in for something disgusting like that. But do not show one pic and claim the whole religion is based upon the sole actions a few misguided individuals. And also you have to look deeply into islam and the beliefs of some groups within it, many groups of slam are hostile to eachother eg Shia and Sunni.

Leave comedy to comedy, but leave serious matters to respectful opinion. Time are hard, do a good thing and identify something negative about youself and make a change to make things positive. Love, peace and uderstanding, harmony, being the bigger man, modesty, compassion, deny ignorance. Science, religion, mysteries and civilization have much more in common than perceived.

Peace be upon you all and may god guide us all

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Originally posted by togetherwestand

this is a religious issue, the group was islamic, Mohammed is their most sacred idol, what do you guys expected to happen? its ok to turn a blind eye to christians who complain and others but nooo, not the muslims!

i dont believe in islam, but i have some respect at least.

Respect for islamic fanatics because their most sacred idol is Mohammed ?

When they make such a big deal out of SP, just because they don't have any humor and/or self irony, declare a fawta against Mickey Mouse for being an "agent of Satan"
Threatening Paul McCartney for doing a gig in Israel
Trying to sabotage the cartoonist Kurt Westergaard's donation of a painting, to benefit the victims of Haiti...All they get in return is this :

respect their beliefs, not the idol , i may not believe their beliefs but im not going to shove down their throat my religion, unlike people who think they are fanatics and should take over the muslim world
not Mohammed

you misread me
and you are taking them as a joke, i am saying they are very serious in their religion, and i respect that.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
1. Anonymous are not an organisation, they are everybody without people able to judge based on any personal appearance, religion, creed colour and race, ergo anonymous.

2. There is no leaders as again it is not an organization.

3. Those attacking anonymous for doing this should realise that in a world where we are told to bend over and do the right thing because it is politically correct and if we don't we are liable to be beheaded in the name of magic invisible cloud men then with the internet having the only way of being 'anonymous' where everyone can let their hair down and state loud and clear "WE DO NOT FORGIVE" ect then that is the avenues taken.

4. Anonymous : Damage done = website down
Muslim Extremist morons : Damage done = Ask Goth's nephew and those that lost someone on 9.11 and a ton of things we are supposed to pretend all muslims didn't secretly masturbate over behind closed doors.

5. ????

6. Profit

Also inb4 rules 1 & 2

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If you think it's just a matter of time before Muslims can accept this kind of presentations then you are wrong. It's ingrained deep inside the belief as a self-defense mechanism. It's what protecting the religion from being hijacked for hundred of years. They just had to be strict about this issue, not because of their own sentiment but because it is part of Islamic core values and teachings. RevolutionMuslim is only a beginning, it will be global.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Man I was suggesting maybe taking a stand for freedom of speech against intolerant extremism, but if that ain't your or your "creators" bag then que sera - God I hope you never have a run-in with Sharia Law

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
1. Anonymous are not an organisation, they are everybody without people able to judge based on any personal appearance, religion, creed colour and race, ergo anonymous.

2. There is no leaders as again it is not an organization.

3. Those attacking anonymous for doing this should realise that in a world where we are told to bend over and do the right thing because it is politically correct and if we don't we are liable to be beheaded in the name of magic invisible cloud men then with the internet having the only way of being 'anonymous' where everyone can let their hair down and state loud and clear "WE DO NOT FORGIVE" ect then that is the avenues taken.

4. Anonymous : Damage done = website down
Muslim Extremist morons : Damage done = Ask Goth's nephew and those that lost someone on 9.11 and a ton of things we are supposed to pretend all muslims didn't secretly masturbate over behind closed doors.

5. ????

6. Profit

Also inb4 rules 1 & 2

I will answer 3+4 as the others are irrelevant-

3.To me respecting someones religion/beliefs is part of who i am,i have many friends who have different faiths to each other let alone my own,if i didnt respect there beliefs i would have missed out on some great friendships and my life would be a lonely place.

4.Some of the things said on here are crazy, this is a prime example.I can take it from those lines you dont have any muslim friends?I know many muslim familys that were brought to tears by this

you words say alot more about yourself than islam.

Treat others how You wish to be treated.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by YehudasTheEnabler]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Screw extremists. It makes me immensely happy that people have started targeting these fools online in what they call Hacktivism. From reading all the posts from the haters, I can confidently say that you don't know anything about anonymous because you think you know anything about them. Anonymous is not an organization with leaders and such. It is a disorganization. The reason they are effective at taking on dangerous or threatening people and groups is that they don't actually exist. They are an idea or an abstraction. Anyone who says he is in anonymous may be not be, and people that may be in anonymous, may not know it.

'Anonymous' as the name of the 'group' could be substituted with 'Any individuals with unknown ID'.

Anonymous is responsible for eating the last of the chicken when no one fesses up to it.
----------------------------------------

Anonymous is a disorganization. It is outside of the paradigm that we live in, so most cannot understand this because they try to in the first place. There is no structure, and no cohesive point, but merely to act in the best interest of the Lol.... or not(that is what makes it so effective). Confusion is the name of the game.

As long as everyone is confused about this, they keep being used for lols.

GO ANONYMOUS! GO TREY AND MATT!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join