It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Um, not according to genetics. Ok, can you live with the statement that Arabs are not Anglo/Saxon/Germanic/Scandinavian people who most people refer to when they say white.

Any of these people above involved in the recent Islamic slaughter of Sudan people?

Oh, do you know Arabs practiced taking slaves out of Africa before and after Europeans? Arabs cut their nuts off male African slaves, and they didn't try to hide their sexual activities with the females.

Just trying to put things into perspective.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armin
reply to post by Raustin

Why do you lie? Why don't you mention the U.S. soldiers raping and burning people by throwing chemicals and setting them fire? Not only do they rape the innocent Muslim women, but they also rape their own U.S. female soldiers. Of course you don't mention that because you're fueled with hatred and spreading ignorant lies about innocent muslims doing that to their families.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I can post many, many more of these videos but I think you get the point by now if you've watched any of these videos.

Ok And You Bomb Your Brothers, Rip Your Women Of Any Pride That They Have, Stone Your Woman For Speaking And Preach Violence And Hate To Your Children. Ohhh Yea Your Proving Your Point. For A Person Trying To Classify You Should Stop Being So Unclassifiable.. That Happens All Over The World, Wake Up Bruh...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
so why kill the women then that were trying to 'save'?

lol

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Um, not according to genetics. Ok, can you live with the statement that Arabs are not Anglo/Saxon/Germanic/Scandinavian people who most people refer to when they say white.

Obviously you didn't read the articles of wikipedia that I gave..

Any of these people above involved in the recent Islamic slaughter of Sudan people?

Sorry, I know SOME whites with blue eyes want to think they are the only WHITES, but that is not true. That is racism, and yes, the Arabs who murdered the people in Sudan would look like many WHITES in the U.S., and northern Europe.

Have you seen for example footage from WWI, and WWII of Turks, and other people from the MIddle East who fought against the Brittish, the Americans, and the Australians?... Many of them, Arabs, even with blue eyes...

Oh, do you know Arabs practiced taking slaves out of Africa before and after Europeans? Arabs cut their nuts off male African slaves, and they didn't try to hide their sexual activities with the females.

Just trying to put things into perspective.

Why do you think I mentioned that Mohammed dealt in slavery? It was, and unfortunately still is a practice in many ME countries to deal in slavery.

Slaves were also deprived of their thumbs, they were cut off, in the Middle East so they could not be able to open doors and escape their masters. Many, those who didn't need to walk, were also deprived of their tendons in their heels so they couldn't run.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Oh, I have read of these things. Once again, are they Anglo Saxon Germanic Scandinavian? Are the Chinese guilty of the sins of the Japanese?

Or are they primarily of Arab descent?

Are all people of blue eyes of the same race?

Sorry I am not familiar with all that you post.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Oh, I have read of these things. Once again, are they Anglo Saxon Germanic Scandinavian? Are the Chinese guilty of the sins of the Japanese?

Are you going to tell us now that the Chinese, and the Japanese are not the same race?.... or the Koreans?... This is part of the problem in the world today. Not that it should matter where people are from, or what race they are, but the truth is the truth nomatter how much it hurts some people...

Or are they primarily of Arab descent?

Are all people of blue eyes of the same race?

Sorry I am not familiar with all that you post.

Just like not all people with blue eyes are of a white race, there are people who are white who have dark eyes.

BTW, the Chinese were/are also guilty of many things that the Japanese did back in the day. Today Japan is more free than most Chinese would ever know, but that's because of Communism which has nothing to do with race.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So all Asians are alike, all white people are alike, all whatever are alike?

If somebody distantly related to you has done something bad, than we are all guilty?

That seems to be your message.

I guess we are all so guilty we should all commit suicide.

You first.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Or in the same logic, brown people dropped the bombs on Japan.

Arabs started all the current wars in the Middle East, and all the wars of history.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

Originally posted by nenothtu
Because America is not ruled by muslim law, it's ruled by US law. We're not under Sharia - yet.

Censorship. Great answer to this vexing question there! Are you suggesting selective censorship of folks who may offend you, or blanket censorship of everyone, yourself included? I suppose a law could be passed to issue muzzles to each individual at birth, but I'm guessing that wouldn't go over very well in this culture.

Well I have to add here if indeed you are so much worried about censorship then why cannot say anything about Jews or Holocaust? Is it not censorship that one cannot question Holocaust? Is it not censorship that any criticism that touches Israel/ Jews becomes anti-semitic and immediately one is termed nazi? Where is your rage about censorship here?

Terribly sorry, but I don't know where that came from. Can you point out where I've attempted to silence anyone questioning the holocaust?

Censorship is censorship. I can't think of anywhere that I've supported any variety of it.

After all, if I were to disallow people from saying things I disagree with, how could I ever get into these recreational arguments? One can't disagree with things that are unsaid, and I pretty much enjoy the debate. It keeps me on my toes if they can hold their end of it up.

[edit on 2010/4/24 by nenothtu]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well even if the op was misleading by declaring that muslims running the site had issued a fatwah on matt and trey (I don`t know, I didn`t see the site and I have no wish to visit it even if there are some gay photos there to "entice" me, although I admit it`s always hilarious to embarass some uptight a(nus)-holes, so while I appreciate the concept, I do not find it necessary to "see the evidence" myself, but I`d rather take everyone`s word for it in this case. Yes I know, trusting blindly the word of the maniacs who dwell in this deep, dark, dank rabbithole known as ATS can be tantamount to social/career/spiritual/emotional/mental suicide, but I`m gonna go with my gut feeling on this one and trust y`all. Yeah it`s ALWAYS funny to see an extremist get punked, muslim or christian, FUGGIT, they`re all nuckin futs! I only wish I had the know how to teach some of these maniacs a lesson, so if there`s a morphius out there willing to train a neo/future cyber-tyler durdin, u2u me the answer w/ explanation to the following riddle: What has 4 legs in the morn, 2 at noon, and 3 in the eve? I know there`s got to be a bored person out there with the necessary knowledge to pass on that would spread some chaos into this insanity. Is spreading chaos into insanity a great idea? I`ll quote a great movie and if you don`t know what it is I apoligize, cause it`s a great 80`s flick and "80`s" is one genre (whether movies music , novels, etc,) you should have mastered yesterday:
"the applications are limitless. yeah we don`t need to worry about that, let the engineers figure out a use for it!" "omg!! the whole time our project was really a weapon being developed for the military!"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Saying others may take action is a threat.

It's just worded a little different so they won't get into trouble, Duh!

They deserve every hack they get.

They are 100% hypocrites.

They think they are entitled to freedom of speech, yet they wish to deny that right to anyone else.

I thank anonymous for their good deed.

Same I

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about Anonymous hacking a website, not a history of human genetics and cultural differences?

My mistake I guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

Originally posted by The_Zomar
This is excellent!!!! hahahaha!

Honestly I haven't laughed this much on this site in my entire membership. I was just thinking how funny it would be for someone to go to that forum and post images like that but to hack the site and actually do that is just HILARIOUS.

Free speech for the win.

Hacking a website is not free speech, it's vandalism. It's actually denying somebody's speech and imposing fascism.

BTW, wishing Allah kills somebody is the equivalent of saying "God damn you". Literally. Not a threat.

You people just hate Muslims. Admit it, already.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

LOL
I hate all religions!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
I heard about this through Facebook... bunches of people are going onto Muslim fan-pages and posting pictures of Muhammad with a pig, pictures of him in compromising positions, etc... I think it's all pretty funny, I mean its 2010 people!

Not only do I support free speech, I'd like to meet and congratulate Matt and Trey for using South Park for political satire. I have watched South Park since the beginning, and I honestly have to say that they get better with each episode. Over 10 seasons for ANY SHOW is GREAT nowadays, and they're showing NO SIGNS of stopping.... PURE GENIUS....

Anonymous is not ONE hacker, it's a network of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of hackers, people who are our mail carriers, our food servers, the people who answer phones for us, like in Fight Club, they're EVERYONE and NO ONE.

The great part about it is that when extremists "suicide bomb", they take out a target and are martyred. What happens when they have no target? When all of the attacks ON THEM come from 100 different angles and 1000 different places? Who do they attack? They can't attack everyone!

The Muslim extremists are trying to take over the world, and we are too politically correct to do anything about it.... That's why we need Anonymous.

Oh and they all hang out on Ebaums, btw.

oh god, I feel sorry for Europe. They're breeding like rabbits over there and converting people left and right. Islam even tried to get separate laws for them and wonder if that ever went through?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand

this is a religious issue, the group was islamic, Mohammed is their most sacred idol, what do you guys expected to happen? its ok to turn a blind eye to christians who complain and others but nooo, not the muslims!

i dont believe in islam, but i have some respect at least.

Respect for islamic fanatics because their most sacred idol is Mohammed ?

When they make such a big deal out of SP, just because they don't have any humor and/or self irony, declare a fawta against Mickey Mouse for being an "agent of Satan"
Threatening Paul McCartney for doing a gig in Israel
Trying to sabotage the cartoonist Kurt Westergaard's donation of a painting, to benefit the victims of Haiti...All they get in return is this :

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by Pr0t0

Allah is not the same god as the God of the Bible. Allah was invented at a different time in Arabia by a guy named Mohammed.

Allah is not God.

Allah is god just a different opinion. My take is all the major religions got it wrong. They are just worshiping the Annunaki. my research on the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by 517.101

I feel the same way every time I see a Muslim woman walking around in a burqa or with the headdress. Basically, it brands her husband as a radical, puts a price on his head, which I think maybe belongs there.

I feel insulted by the subversive dress Muslim women are duped into wearing.

Here is compromise, we won't make fun of Mohammad, although if there is a religious figure who deserves ridicule, it certainly is him, and you stop burqa and hadreth.

The burqa is just an excuse for insecure guys who don't want other dudes looking at their women. I sure despise religion.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
Anonymous are a bunch of thugs and miscreants who have too much time on their hands

They like to think they're helping a particular cause by attacking sites belonging to those who are trashing a particular cause...

Take the proposed internet filter in Australia...Anonymous trashed various websites in favor of the filter, but all this did was to give those proposing the filter ammunition as to why there should be one in the first place...

Thanks to Anonymous, internet filtering in Australia is more likely to become reality than it was before they pulled their little stunt

Oh right.... gives the ignorant pollies MORE anno, my fat hairy bum.

If anything, showing that these stupid incipid little men in suits, how LITTLE power they have, is a good thing.

Up up and away...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What is the big deal?
Southpark rips the piss out of everyone (that is why i love it so!),catholics,scientologists,mormons,the list goes on and on!
If they are offended by Southpark,then simply don't watch it!

If muslims ever want the world to believe that their religion is a passive and forward thinking religion,then perhaps they should work harder on developing a sense of humour!

I am sorry but i enjoy living in a society where we have the relative freedom to express myself!

I don't consider myself racist or relgiously bigotted,but if the western way of life is so offensive to these people,then perhaps they might consider returning to the land of their fore fathers?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This guy should be arrested for making such a retarded threat anyways.

Why is he not at least condemned openly?

I just don't get it.

If I even barely mention I want to kick Uncle Sam in the nuts, I have cops at my door saying "Time for Jail!"

But if some extremist muslim says "we should kill these citizens cuz they disagree with my religion" ; nothing happens to him?

What kind of screwed up system is this?

So it's ok to make direct threats on celebrities now?

Well, as long as I am muslim right???

HAhahah ironically that was the entire point of the South Park episode in question. The celebs who are often riciduled, wanted to get the 'goo' from mohammod that prevents him from ever having the piss taken out of him in public. They wanted to be immune to ridicule at any level, so they wanted to capture him and extract the goo.

The whole episode was a take on how no one can say boo about muslims because its sooo taboo..

Not only did the joke work, but better than anyone expected; comedy central bleeped more than was already done, the muslims kicked up a huge stink and made everyone watch and take notice, and to top it all off, it's gone friggen viral..

Best Things Evar. Like someone wearing a big pink puffy shirt with embroidery saying "DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M NOT A FREAK!!" on it..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join