It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Saying others may take action is a threat.

It's just worded a little different so they won't get into trouble, Duh!

They deserve every hack they get.

They are 100% hypocrites.

They think they are entitled to freedom of speech, yet they wish to deny that right to anyone else.

I thank anonymous for their good deed.

I love this kind of hypocrisy on ATS, and why I starred the guy above you and not you.

They're entitled to freedom of speech, and once they exercise it. If you disagree, they are entitled to being backed to stifle their freedom of speech?

And they're the hypocrites?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think those calling this a HOAX need to do a little bit more reading. Or maybe taking the time to understand what is being said. Including by the site owner himself, Younus Abdullah Mohammed.

South Park Fans Spoof Islamic Website

Younus Abdullah Mohammed, of Revolution Muslim, has confirmed to us that hackers briefly redirected the group's website to revolutionislam.com, a site that hosts the image above — a cartoon depiction of the Prophet, originally published by Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten in 2005."But it was pointless," said Mohammed of the brief prank. "Our website is down with the amount of traffic now anyway. If these hackers want to show their support for the filth and trash that is America then that is fine by us. We already know the outcome as Muslims."

It's not a hoax. According to the owner, it didn't do any real harm since the site is down anyway. (though I have to question that since it's getting so much attention)

Not a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We have the right to freedom of speech. This is America, not the middle east or china. For anyone that would kill some one over an opinion is sick and needs serious help. If you don't like freedom of speech then get out of America. I'm not a bible thumper or even religious but what I do know for those who are, the bible says it is not your job to judge and it is a sin to judge, "ONLY GOD" can judge, he didn't come to your door and tell you that you can start killing whoever you may please and give you some of his powers to help rid evil of this earth! Those who would kill anyone for something like this is wrong in every way and needs to move to a diff. country or just not watch it if you don't like it!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VendettaBeretta

You are either intellectually dishonest or just completely blind. Look at the track record for the muzzies and their "you can do/say that" or "it wouldn't be smart to do/say this" crap.

This is a veiled (no pun intended) threat in the style of mafia. Period.

Serves the muzzies right and I hope their server hard drives fall off....I mean crash!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It would really be a shame if someone posted the owner of Revolution Islam's home address, wouldn't it guys?

(I am absolutely not threatening anyone at all. But yeah, it would be a shame, wouldn't it?
On an unrelated note, I love getting PMs)

[edit on 23-4-2010 by MahNameABorat]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Check out Daily Show 22.04.10 where Jon Stewart tells what he thinks about the story. And i don't get it. If they saw the show from the beginning they would see South Park was as respectfull as you can go. And it was a freaking anniversary show. Noone reacted about Tom Cruice with seaman on his back or Barbra Streisand and the remarks about not being ble to attack the nose because of the size.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Anonymous is legion
Anonymous never forgives
Anonymous can be a horrible, senseless, uncaring monster

/A/

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Why do you lie? Why don't you mention the U.S. soldiers raping and burning people by throwing chemicals and setting them fire? Not only do they rape the innocent Muslim women, but they also rape their own U.S. female soldiers. Of course you don't mention that because you're fueled with hatred and spreading ignorant lies about innocent muslims doing that to their families.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I can post many, many more of these videos but I think you get the point by now if you've watched any of these videos.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

You are either intellectually dishonest or just completely blind. Look at the track record for the muzzies and their "you can do/say that" or "it wouldn't be smart to do/say this" crap.

This is a veiled (no pun intended) threat in the style of mafia. Period.

Serves the muzzies right and I hope their server hard drives fall off....I mean crash!

"the muzzies this and that".. Hatred much? Generalize much? Attempted derogatory comments? What if I start calling jews on this website k*kes. Will that get popular approval like your comments? I would get banned.

I am muslim, you twit. Not everybody that speaks English worships Jesus or is godless.

I don't like what you say, but you still have the right to say it. The "muzzies" part isn't so cool though.

ATS is full of double edged hypocrisy.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Screw them

awesome

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

repeat trendy euphemism's much?

passfail2ndline

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

repeat trendy euphemism's much?

passfail2ndline

Irony much?

you got the "fail" part right.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No offence but
Why Do Some Members of ATS Support the radicals of islam?

Before one year ago, i have noticed alots of pro islam, hardcore threads on the radicals front, you d know the FBI AND CIA knows your IP right? If i ever you i would leave this site.

Posting and Calling on others to join your so called religion isnt kool, its also not nice calling or saying by threatening of joining your religion.

Isnt every freedom of speech.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with what color they are, what they wear on their head, what they look or smell like... it has to do with something F*$&ing BATMAN once said and i quote:

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you DO that defines you"

Judging anybody by what they appear like can be quite beneficial, and everybody racist, KKK, to the most non-racial leftist teddy bear... everybody does... it isn't "wrong" or "negative" ... when you look at a banana...compared to an apple or orange, is it wrong to identify with the characteristics and distinguish them, especially should you be allergic to one?

I'm certainly not calling anybody infectious (lol), but the fact remains NONE OF YOU not me, not ANYONE chose what color they were...or where they were born... of what their family BEFORE THEM did. So... why the pride OR the hate !!!!?!?

To the OP and the fact that the site was hacked: Pure joy. How dare they use their publicity to call for the MURDER of ANYBODY. Imagine if they did this for you? Your name on their extremist site. Think about it.

GO HACKERS! Eye for an Eye until NOONE can see.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by MavRck]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Afk eating some triscuits.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
No offence but

Before one year ago, i have noticed alots of pro islam, hardcore threads on the radicals front, you d know the FBI AND CIA knows your IP right? If i ever you i would leave this site.

Posting and Calling on others to join your so called religion isnt kool, its also not nice calling or saying by threatening of joining your religion.

Who are you talking to?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

my first double post, what a proud day

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Raustin]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
No offence but

Who are you talking to? [/quote

who well a recent person i forget his username.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Whether this is actually true or not (and I sincerely hope it is. Anyone attempting to infringe upon the First Amendment Rights of another, be it through threats of violence or any other means, deserves worse than having their website hacked.) :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd50a44750ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Go Anon

TheAssoc.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by TheAssociate]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join