It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

do you think they meant it on a personal level?maybe they were just stating that they knew the show would cause friction and certain people wouldnt take kindly to it?

doesnt look like a personal statement?-news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by YehudasTheEnabler]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fundamental muslims are bad - no where near as bad as fundamental christians - no where near it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Fundamental muslims are bad - no where near as bad as fundamental christians - no where near it.

Yeah but the difference is fundie Chistians only talk $*** , whereas fundie Muslims blow $*** up!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

No fundamentalist muslims are awesome, throwing acid on women, gang raping them, stoning them, beheading people. I'll take an annoying fundamentalist Christian over a fundi muslim any day.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

I think they missed your point

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Yeah but the difference is fundie Chistians only talk $*** , whereas fundie Muslims blow $*** up!

With all sincerity and fairness I would have to disagree with you. Iraq war & Afghanistan war is not over yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Because America is not ruled by muslim law, it's ruled by US law. We're not under Sharia - yet.

Censorship. Great answer to this vexing question there! Are you suggesting selective censorship of folks who may offend you, or blanket censorship of everyone, yourself included? I suppose a law could be passed to issue muzzles to each individual at birth, but I'm guessing that wouldn't go over very well in this culture.

Well I have to add here if indeed you are so much worried about censorship then why cannot say anything about Jews or Holocaust? Is it not censorship that one cannot question Holocaust? Is it not censorship that any criticism that touches Israel/ Jews becomes anti-semitic and immediately one is termed nazi? Where is your rage about censorship here?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think everyone deserves to speak freely unless what you're saying pisses me off or offends me.Then you have got to stop saying what you were saying to piss me off or else I'll use thinly disguised threats to get you to fall in line and bend to my will.

- end sarcasim.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Prophet Muhammed

HAHA there you are!

Scared of a little ribbing are we?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Did anyone read the contact us email address besides me? It's to inappropriate to post up on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Prophet Muhammed

You will be silenced!!

So I wonder if the prophet Muhammed appeared in real life, would news networks be allowed to show him on tv??

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

With all sincerity and fairness I would have to disagree with you. Iraq war & Afghanistan war is not over yet.

What does that even mean?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

I have a guess.

They think every soldier from the USA in Iraq and Afghani, are "fundamentalist Christian Crusaders" there purely for religious reasons. (Which is flat out 100% false)

Never mind the resource stealing that is probably the actual real reasons behind all of it.

And Despite the fact that US military service personnel are mixed, there are Atheists, Muslims, Christians, Hindi, Native Americans, Taoists, etc, within the ranks.

They were totally wrong about their insinuation though.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
are both sites the same or different. Im sure the original threats were made by revolutionmuslim.

The site that got "hacked" is clearly revolutionislam.com and i know that revolutionmuslim.org forwards to www.jerusalempulseradio.com...

hmmm

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I like anonymous i just wish i knew how to do half of what they do.

We should all run pings on it so we all know when RevolutionMuslim.com comes back up.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthKix
are both sites the same or different. Im sure the original threats were made by revolutionmuslim.

The site that got "hacked" is clearly revolutionislam.com and i know that revolutionmuslim.org forwards to www.jerusalempulseradio.com...

hmmm

They both got hacked by Anon. One was a mirror site that anon redirected to that jewish radio station.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It Seems like that's what he was alluding to , I didn't want to jump to conclusions though.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I Posted this a Page Back.... THIS IS A HOAX!!! Revolution ISLAM is a FAKE SITE , REVOLUTION MUSLIM is the site that made the threats!

I've looked at every post in this disappointing thread.

I want to give EyesWideShut a prize for being the most vocal proponent of denying ignorance. I think I would have lost all my faith in ATS if it weren't for his post above.

Of course he is right. HOAX! It is a HATE SITE folks, no different than any of a thousand other nasty sites designed to enrage people. It is not very clever at all.

Evoking hate is very easy. Give me three minutes and I can have you hate me to the point of violence. I can do that through some simple strategic and offensive words directed at your mother, or sister, or someone else you love.

Question: Is is a good thing to lash out at a group of strangers, because one of those strangers MIGHT have offended you? If some stranger gives you the finger, do you pick a fight with the next stranger you meet? It is not very rational, is it?

The more we discuss this HOAX, the stupider ATS looks. This entire thread should be closed, because it is predicated on misinformation

I hope this is the last post in this stupid thread, but I am sure it won't be.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I have a guess. They think every soldier from the USA in Iraq and Afghani, are "fundamentalist Christian Crusaders" there purely for religious reasons. (Which is flat out 100% false) Never mind the resource stealing that is probably the actual real reasons behind all of it. And Despite the fact that US military service personnel are mixed, there are Atheists, Muslims, Christians, Hindi, Native Americans, Taoists, etc, within the ranks. They were totally wrong about their insinuation though.

We all know that is just stroking one's ego.
Don ald Rumsfeld's holy war: How President Bush's Iraq briefings came with quotes from the Bible

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

We know that. Revolution Muslim is the site which people were directed to after trying to access Revolution Islam. It says so on the OP.

Edit- Err i mean vice versa.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by KainRich]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by KainRich]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join