It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening!!! People are waking up!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hey Mary, I am speaking from personal experience. If you are interested in what I have come to learn and would possibly like to ask me questions over U2U, I am never fearful of sharing information. The easiest tool that I use is this, EVERYTHING is deception, but EVERYTHING contains TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

NO probs thks for link

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Hey Mary, I am speaking from personal experience. If you are interested in what I have come to learn and would possibly like to ask me questions over U2U, I am never fearful of sharing information.

As my question was about satanism, sounds scary as hell!!

Maybe eventually I will...

You don't want to talk about these things on a thread, I take it...

I will do a search to look for threads. I've reached my 20 posts now; maybe I'll start a thread. It's a very important topic. Dr A True Ott has been covering it on RBN's "The Story Behind the Story."

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

That was one of the reasons why I didn't
fill it out and mail it.They already know
all that information about me,why do they
need conformation?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People have always been aware! They just tend to keep to themselves and not rant about it!

Its people like you who think you are special over everyone else that need to wake up!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Id be happy to participate in a thread if you were to start one. I agree with you this is a big deal. The problem with this topic is it covers such a massive range of topics and people. Most people don't even know they are doing things they shouldn't be doing. People are looking at symbols, and taking part in practices and beliefs they think to be good natured, but the TRUTH is they are deceptions of the truth with a small amount of truth hidden in them. The groups that are working to do these things are dangerous scary groups with a lot of power. Some of them unrestricted. They are people you see at the store everyday. Another problem is these groups operate off of fear. They love it when people are fearful. So it is hard to convey the message and bring fear into peoples mind. Understanding, and knowledge is not always a tool for everyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

People are looking at symbols, and taking part in practices and beliefs they think to be good natured, but the TRUTH is they are deceptions of the truth with a small amount of truth hidden in them.

Stewart Swerdlow has used the expression "truth sandwich" to describe how the controllers work: two truths with a lie in the middle or two lies with a truth in the middle. It's important that we all understand this technique.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Id be happy to participate in a thread if you were to start one. I agree with you this is a big deal.

I did a search of ATS thread titles and there are 50 existing threads on satanism, so I won't be starting one any time soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join