It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening!!! People are waking up!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
These past few months, one big thing i am starting to see (especially with the passage of the health care bill), is that the sheeple are starting to wake up. Ironically, we're seeing part of the effect through the MSM. I was just watching Saturday Night Live where "Obama" was answering questions about the census. It got a bit off topic and question 8 was "How many weapons do you have at your house? How much ammo? And where are they stored?". He paused and went on "This is in case we declare martial law, we need to know where your weapons are.". It's funny to see people joking around with an issue we have been deliberating on for years. 2 years ago we would be thought crazy!

Also, with the iceland volcano, i hear a lot of chatter from people about 'you think this relates to 2k12?'. These are just a few of many examples... If Katla goes next you can really expect people to wake up...

So what do you guys think of this? Are you excited people are starting to wake up?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
These past few months, one big thing i am starting to see (especially with the passage of the health care bill), is that the sheeple are starting to wake up. Ironically, we're seeing part of the effect through the MSM. I was just watching Saturday Night Live where "Obama" was answering questions about the census. It got a bit off topic and question 8 was "How many weapons do you have at your house? How much ammo? And where are they stored?". He paused and went on "This is in case we declare martial law, we need to know where your weapons are.". It's funny to see people joking around with an issue we have been deliberating on for years. 2 years ago we would be thought crazy!

Also, with the iceland volcano, i hear a lot of chatter from people about 'you think this relates to 2k12?'. These are just a few of many examples... If Katla goes next you can really expect people to wake up...

So what do you guys think of this? Are you excited people are starting to wake up?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by mossme89]

Dude, SNL was MOCKING you mercilessly with that skit. Funny how people 'see' everything around them except what's right in front of their face.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. This thread's title definitely deserves seven exclamation points for incorporating 2012, potential volcanic eruptions, census paranoia, and Obama hatred under the guise of people 'waking-up.'
(!!!!!!!!)

[edit on 4/23/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just made a thread earlier speaking of this very thing. I talked about how humankind seems to be going in two very different directions. There are the people who are slowly but surely waking up, and the other group getting more and more sucked into materialism and media.

But yes, I agree some people are becoming more and more aware of the situation at hand, and that makes me happy.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You know they used the Census to inprison japanees/americans after pearl harbour right ?

Think FEMA camps and Census and you being the 'threat' to your Govt.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm a new member of this forum but I've been a researcher for about five years.

It is encouraging that things are coming out in the mainstream. Things will not start to get better until there is a critical mass of people who are no longer misled by lies or obfuscation who can begin to make changes in the way we do things - take action.

As a researcher I'm at the point now where I don't want to spend time trying to fine-tune theories about what's really going on or who's actually responsible or what actually happened. For example, with 9-11 truth, I don't think it matters what technology was used. The important thing is that we know it was an inside job and that it resulted in the Patriot Act being passed and that we need to rescind the Patriot Act. There are a lot of things that we need to do. People will disagree about what we need to do, but I would like to see the discussions on how to go about changing things.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Its like how colbert gets stuff out there. Colbert does it in a very funny way, but he sure does know about this stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
You know they used the Census to inprison japanees/americans after pearl harbour right ?

Think FEMA camps and Census and you being the 'threat' to your Govt.

I'm sure they used vehicles, telephones, and guns, as well....

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Its like how colbert gets stuff out there. Colbert does it in a very funny way, but he sure does know about this stuff.

No way, Colbert used to be cool, he sold out big time - he used to be a left-wing satirist - Hes now a right-wing corporate mouth piece.

On topic - I believe there is alot happening world wide that is giving rise to independent thought
, alot of that potential is misdirected

[edit on 23/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Are you serious?? Colbert's whole show is a parody of O'Reily and his viewers' beliefs....

I remember a Republican congressman even (unknowingly) quoted Colbert once to make a point in a speech. How embarrassing to not realize that it is pure satire.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/23/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Right, but a few years ago, mocking this wouldn't be funny, wouldn't even make sense. Now atleast people can somewhat relate to it...

reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I do see this split also. Many people are waking up, but on the flip side, those materialistic and STS people who have harassed and tormented me for years, seem to be getting sucked more and more into their own miserable, hateful, pit.

I don't like separation, but i am in favor of THIS separation. There are some people i would rather not even share the planet with. Some say what would you do in a world w/o negativity, well pretty much everything you don't do here. In a world w/o negativity, you would be focused more on the inner you, and exploring your higher capabilities.

reply to post by Mary Rose

The truth about 9/11 will definitely be coming out soon. After 9/11, some people came out and said it was a false flag, but were practically burned at the stake for 'entertaining such a horrible notion.'. Now that the so called 'patriotism' drug has worn off from 9/11 and with people enraged over the gov't, it's only a matter of time. I've heard people say things after the healthcare bill like 'I wouldn't be surprised if it's now legal for the gov't to come into my house and rape my daughter.' And when the truth comes out, it will only enrage people more. My guess is that it will come out after a false flag gone wrong this summer.

reply to post by andy1033

Yes. Colbert and jon stewart are those who are largely behind the current mockery of the gov't. They present it in a way where you take it seriously, but can't help to laugh at the irony and satire.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yes people are wakeing up even the old people at top of our street are saying something is very wrong here in the uk mostly about how many sick kids and stuff ,the swine flu an all.

PS i like your sig i mean avatar picture have you got it in blue..Or a link to it id like that on my desktop

[edit on 4/23/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hopefully soon people will wake up to the many various satanic cults around that are trying to manipulate young seekers minds. Some of these people are workings in huge networks and are very good at spotting kids that are seeking and can lead them astray. Soon the TRUTH will awaken us all. There will be a TRUE awakening. Think smaller, and more localized then your already thinking.

Side note for opposition - You have all already been awoken. There is no stopping it for it has already happened. The earth changes have already affected. The Christ conscious has already ascended and "they" have already been dealt with.
[edit on 23-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hopefully soon people will wake up the many various satanic cults around that are trying to manipulate young seekers minds. Some of these people are workings in huge networks and are very good at spotting kids that are seeking and can lead them astray. Soon the TRUTH will awaken us all. There will be a TRUE awakening. Think smaller, and more localized then your already thinking.

More then 1 post.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Here you go:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't steal my avatar!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the problem is that when people wake up to fear, they are easier to be misled by some kind of false messiah that claims to know it all...

people are weak, and they lack so much information that after the volcano they instantly assumed that the world will end in 2012, but to many of us here, we know the world will not end, we know thing will happen prior to 2012 that will change thw world. but try telling that to the masses who dont know what the star of david means.

now that more disasters and wars will occur as we reach 2012, people will start to believe the disinformation agents...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

No way, Colbert used to be cool, he sold out big time - he used to be a left-wing satirist - Hes now a right-wing corporate mouth piece.

On topic - I believe there is alot happening world wide that is giving rise to independent thought
, alot of that potential is misdirected

[edit on 23/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

That is really weird.

I still thought Colbert was a libertarian who satired the right wing.

I've been watching him for years, and I never saw him change.

I have seen him AVOID issues that were important though, but I assume his corporate masters threatened him to keep his mouth shut on those issues.

I don't think he sold out. I think he is just making the best with the limitations imposed on him by his bosses.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just saw the video. I couldn't help but notice that when they got to the question about guns in the house, nobody laughed (unlike all the rest of the questions!).

The skit was not mocking conspiracy theories... but rather mocking the census for its ridiculous questions.

SEE: www.hulu.com...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
I just saw the video.

Do you have a link for it handy?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Hopefully soon people will wake up the many various satanic cults . . .

I am very interested in satanism and its role in the big picture of what we're up against.

Can you recommend an existing thread where this is being discussed?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquestSEE: www.hulu.com...

Thank you so much for posting this link!

The skit is hilarious!

And full of serious concerns.

I have not watched Saturday Nite Live in years because I have stopped watching TV. I am very encouraged now. From my perspective, this skit shows an awakening going on.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Mary Rose]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join