It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mantis Alien. what can you tell me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello, are there any bright and beautiful people on here that can tell me anything and everything about the 'mantis' aliens? i would appreciate this greatly.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I... what?
Are you looking for serious answers or people pretending to know things they couldn't possibly know?

i mean, you can start here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but my advice is to think critically, don't buy into the "oh these aliens come from here and want this" BS, and instead base your opinions on UFOs entirely on cases with real evidence. Just dismiss the anecdotal.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
There's just too much Tolkien stuff involved in the Alien subject. I've never heard of Mantis Aliens, they sound cool tho, and I could tell you convincinly what they are and what is their purpose, etc, but I really don't know.

Maybe the Mantis that sometimes fly inside your home in the Mediterranean countries at night if you have a window open, maybe they are alien spyes visiting us to find out if we have moved to a higher vibration level in terms of how we cook our rice.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Search for Insectoids.
Theres plenty of posts here and elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Hello, are there any bright and beautiful people on here that can tell me anything and everything about the 'mantis' aliens? i would appreciate this greatly.

Ewokdisco.....

Is they friends with this guy?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dc14479cc28.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

this might interest you....

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

[edit on 23/4/10 by mcrom901]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Is this some DISTRICT 9 type question friend????UM JUST SAYEN

2ND

[edit on 4/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Holy Crap! Why haven't I seen that movie! I want to go to there!

Anyway...I digress...

Ewok, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest something many here may disagree with. The "insect" or "mantis" like aliens do not exist outside of the human mind. That is not to say that people who have seen them are lying or making them up. Rather they are much like alien abductions, a psychological phenomenon rather than physical.

I have seen "insect-like" beings similar to the mantis-type alien during more intense episodes of sleep paralysis (I'm a long-time sufferer).

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I too suffer from sleep paralysis! I don't talk about it often, but man, I gotta say I actually enjoy it, lol. I have learned, through the years, to recognize (the majority of the time) when I am having an episode and take control of it (to a reasonable and certain degree). I can certainly see how some ignorant person might confuse this legitimate phenom as an alien abduction or any number of things their minds regurgitate while they are having an episode, for sure, lol.

But man, the first few times I had it....jeez, talk about WEIRD.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I too suffer from sleep paralysis! I don't talk about it often, but man, I gotta say I actually enjoy it, lol. I have learned, through the years, to recognize (the majority of the time) when I am having an episode and take control of it (to a reasonable and certain degree).

The frequency and intensity of the episodes depends on my stress levels or the position I am sleeping in. Most of the time, when it starts I recognize it for what it is and am able to fall back to sleep. But if there are hallucinations involved, not just visual but auditory and tactile, they can get the better of me; I'll forget it is sleep paralysis can become very frightened. In the worst cases, I'll come out of it convinced it wasn't sleep paralysis and there is something in the house; it may take some time to calm down.

I used to doubt that sleep-paralysis could be mistaken for an alien abduction. However, after suffering particularly intense episodes and doing more research on the matter, I can see how sleep paralysis can be a gateway to someone becoming convinced they were abducted.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Joke messages aside [is it silly season?], it is a genuine question. i would like any and all info on the species of alien that is sometimes called "mantis". the only mention ive read about was in the Jim Marrs book "Alien Agenda".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Joke messages aside [is it silly season?], it is a genuine question.

I was not joking, in the least. My answer was genuine. I do not think these things exist outside of the human mind. They may be some sort of Jungian archetype.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I am replying in regard to Mantis or as they are called in the United Kingdom ( where I am from) Mantids
mantids are grouped into 3 main classes - the doctors, the piolets and the masters, the masters wear purple cloaks - some also wear seals of high office which are worn around their necks. I have joined this site to put right some of the comments made by people who do not know or understand - mainly because they have not seen
or experienced abductions.
The mantis are proud beings, who have minds like a chess computer - they have only minimal emotion -
and direct other ET's. The greys, these are what I call " the little ones" are experienced most by you guys in the US, the mantis look down on these "servants" the little greys must " just do" what I mean by this is that they must just do what they are told to do - somtimes they make mistakes, and once in a thousand they make
a deliberate mistake to up-set the programme - its an act of defiance.
I have now recalled over 30 seperate abductions without the aid of hypno-therepy which I do inted to get at some point to get more detail. I draw what i remember , not sure if you can post pictures to this site as I would like to show you all what a real mantis looks like - its not realy much like the Praying mantis here on earth, and its not at all like any of the way-out renditions I have seen on the web.
I am 51 years old, my first memory was when I was around 6 to 8 months old and one of these creatures reached into my cribb and lifted me up. I read some post from another member of this site who said it was all in the persons mind - rubbish! many people are abducted, it normaly follows geanitic lines, my mother was RH neg,
most of us are who get these visitors. If any of you would actualy like to see what a real mantis actualy looks like then reply with an email address and i will email a drawing or two - Or perhaps I can post a drawing on this site - If they let me? I am not after fame or money, I have acted to join this site because their is a low knoweledge regarding this group of beings.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mantid

Hey, my email addrees is [email protected] i;m really interested in talking to you about the subjet!!

top topics

join