It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok creationists answer me this please

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by hippomchippo

Ok then pleas explain to me creation. The religious perspective.

What? You said that this thread was about using your imagination, I told you it was not, and that we have a forum for complete imaginative works.
And I don't know the religious aspect of creation, man from dust, woman from a rib, isn't that how it went?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

What? You said that this thread was about using your imagination, I told you it was not, and that we have a forum for complete imaginative works.
And I don't know the religious aspect of creation, man from dust, woman from a rib, isn't that how it went?

Didn't you get the memo? This forum is also for complete imaginative works. Gotta have a great imagination to create a complete skeleton from a few pieces of bone found in the ground. Then you gotta have a great imagination to figure out what it looked like and determine the sex of the creature just by looking at its bones. Talk about a stretch of the imagination.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

This sounds like an argument from ignorance. Just because you do not understand the science behind it does not mean that others are unable to understand the material.

Do you have a statement about the creationist viewpoint on the other human related species?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by novastrike81

This sounds like an argument from ignorance. Just because you do not understand the science behind it does not mean that others are unable to understand the material.

Do you have a statement about the creationist viewpoint on the other human related species?

Do you know what your saying?

Just because you do not understand the science behind it does not mean that others are unable to understand the material.

Well if you can proclaim this. Whats stopping it form telling us about your knowledge of creation?

Just because you dont understand the science behind creation, doesn't mean others dont.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Well there is no science behind creation. I read your other thread in which you make a lot of unsubstantiated claims about creation and you and novastrike can't agree.

So which of the 2 myths in Genesis are you going to talk about now? In the other thread you only talked about the first tale.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Put like that! No, of course not.

LoL, i know a lot of people can read. But a lot less can understand what they read.

-When Did God create the sun?

Before God created the sun. Do you honestly think God used a 24 hour day?

Because, how could he. There is no sun to set to create a new day.

So a day in Gods terms would indicate something else than a 24 hour shift.

You know your self, that what your saying is impossible.

I even know, that what your saying is impossible. Why do i have the answer and you don't?

So, when it says "there was evening and morning the first day", what does that mean? If there's an evening, and a morning, that means that darkness and light has passed. That means the earth must be rotating. From what we understand, that means 24 hours.

I do know that what I'm saying is impossible, that's why I don't believe the genesis account.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

I believe fallen angels had sex with earth women and their offspring were giants. I think the following generations of these giants could account for the fossils.

Sexless beings have penises? I guess they're not sexless after all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I would just like to point out that AlreadyGone had some good points in his/her post, and said absolutely nothing of trying to make you do or believe anything. You sound like you simply have had some bad experiences with religious people who did try to push something on you. AlreadyGone did no such thing. You should read posts more carefully and stick with what they actually say.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
So, when it says "there was evening and morning the first day", what does that mean? If there's an evening, and a morning, that means that darkness and light has passed. That means the earth must be rotating. From what we understand, that means 24 hours.

I do know that what I'm saying is impossible, that's why I don't believe the genesis account.

And to add on top of that, do you believe genesis was inspired by an omnipotent god? If so, don't you think this god could relay the story to man so that it is understandable, or would that be impossible for this all-powerful god to do? I should think not. If he said the word "day" don't you think he'd know exactly what that meant to us? If it meant something other than 24 hours, couldn't he have used a different explanation that we would understand?

Next, if you don't believe genesis was inspired by an omnipotent god, why bother breaking it all down like you have? Nobody was there to witness the beginning but god, so if it wasn't inspired by him, the author would have no idea how it all started.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What a ridiculous reply. Do you visit everything just to be sure.

There is also something said abbout the discovery of submerged cities of the coust of India.

Which is easy to explain. Humans like to live in coastal area's.
The cold from the ice age resulted in a different coastline then we have today.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Satan put those bones there to lead you away from Christ. God picked most of them up but he missed a few. Ok I lied, I am an evolutionist.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Again you post with no evidence.

You suggest that coastlines have changed due to rising water levels inundating cities. Can you identify such a place and provide a name or exact location or link to support your position?

A number of posts I asked:

You've mentioned Mu and Atlantis as ideas. Then you claim that there are underwater sites suggesting what? Can you tell us about these sites such as location or name?

You answered:

Under water sites with huge megalithic structures. Yes several.

Since you have not named anything I am beginning to think that your original claim was simply your imagination.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

It's interesting that DaVinci disputed the claim of the devil or whatever creating fossils to fool people.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

No I didn't really mention this thread at al.

You are refering to this, do you ?

If you are lacking the imagination and only go for proof or whatever. What are you doing on this forum then.

I think creation is imagination. Evolution is to.
The difference is that evolution some science to back it up, pretty much of it even.

Still... I'm a creationist. I also think evolution is real.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by earthdude

It's interesting that DaVinci disputed the claim of the devil or whatever creating fossils to fool people.

I hope the Pope apologized for condeming DaVinci for that. He forgave Galileo recently. I see religion moving forward at times.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Whatever fits you best.

In all honesty. I don't write down my imagination. Probably a lot of imagination from others. But I'm not sure. I didn't see it with my own eyes.
Fantastic updates on Cuba underwater structures!

Chinese Find Underwater 'Lost City' in Lake; 'An Extensive Series of Structures'

Japan's Ancient Underwater "Pyramid" Mystifies Scholars

See ! Not my imagination at all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by spy66

Put like that! No, of course not.

LoL, i know a lot of people can read. But a lot less can understand what they read.

-When Did God create the sun?

Before God created the sun. Do you honestly think God used a 24 hour day?

Because, how could he. There is no sun to set to create a new day.

So a day in Gods terms would indicate something else than a 24 hour shift.

You know your self, that what your saying is impossible.

I even know, that what your saying is impossible. Why do i have the answer and you don't?

What you dont understand is that the light is coming from the firmament in the midst of the waters.

"Remember God is creating heaven and earth".

-God didn't create heaven and earth before he said: Let there be light.

- You have to read verse 1. As a title.

- Verse 2. Describes that earth is without form and void. And darkness was upon the face of the deep. Here God is describing the dimension of infinite darkness, before he begins the creation, Of heaven and earth.

- Verse 3. God said: Let there be light. The light is a cause of Gods movement upon the face of the waters. "Explained in the last sentence in verse 2".

Verse 4.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

The light would standout without doubt.

Verse 5.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Here God is explaining that Light is day, and that the darkness is night, That's all. Than he called it day 1. God is calling the separation between light and darkness for day one. "That's all". It has nothing to do with time. Because this is where time begins.

Than God goes on to explain where this light is created in verse 6.

Verse 6.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

-The creation of the firmament is creating the light God mentioned in verse 3.

Why does it have to be like this?

Because God is creating heaven and earth. In verse 2. God explained that earth was without form and void. And that nothing but darkness was upon the face of the deep.

A tip to understand the above:

-If you know what a solid is. You should know it consists of compressed energy. A compression would create light. And it would create the firmament in the midst of the infinite dimension.

Its science all of it. You just have to know how to fit it all in.

When it comes to Genesis: Moses makes a big blunder in verse 8. And that is do to that, in the old days people thought that the heaven was a solid.

-Remember knowledge is something that is passed on. Even wrong knowledge.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

There are 2 Cuban sites, one north and one south. Neither has panned out as anything other than a natural feature. The site is much deep than can be explained by being drowned out when the glaciers melted at the end of the Ice Age. Despite the comments about National Geographic getting involved they did not.

The Fuxian lake site is a smaller site. The odd thing is that the accounts only state that dives are beginning. There is no follow up as if nothing was found to report. I'll continue looking.

The Yonaguni Jima site is a natural feature.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So this is from the first creation myth in Genesis.

You have to read verse 1. As a title.

I see you didn't waste time putting your own spin on things.

Verse 1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It says that's step 1 of the recipe.

Verse 2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

That's step 2 of the recipe.

OK. So now it is clear that the earth was created at the outset. By verse 2 we have an earth. Doesn't matter if the rest of the words are hard to understand like the Spirit of God concept. There is an earth.

So how come the earth is not the same age as the universe? How come the earth is 4.6 billion years old and the universe is like 13 billion years old? You know it's all science.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

or if the earth is only 6000 years old..... how did all those impacts on the moons surface magically appear? OR did god create teh moon with impacts that appear to have taken course over trillions of years?

What an ass who only tries to trick people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join