It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok creationists answer me this please

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

That's easy.

Look in the bible and you will find your proof cause thats what it says... it's true.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
By the way.

There is a thread posted here saying they recreated a Mamoth.
Somthing with some genes or somthing...

Talking about the days of Noah.

You might consider the thougt of a pre flood human civilisation that were at least as advanced as we are now. Screwing around with genes and all.

According to myth lengends and folclore they were a hell of a lot better in it to.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

reply to post by spy66

I have my own ideas, not sure if they are the same as yours tho. I don't really know what your perspective is in the grand design.

Its not hard to see that you don't understand. So the best thing you can do is laugh at others posts.

How can you even argue on ATS if you don't know what people are talking about?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I have my own ideas, not sure if they are the same as yours tho. I don't really know what your perspective is in the grand design.

Its not hard to see that you don't understand. So the best thing you can do is laugh at others posts.

How can you even argue on ATS if you don't know what people are talking about?

I can argue for the same reason as you do now. You assume I don't understand.

Not understanding isn't even a bad thing you know. As long as there is someone willing enough to explain.

This introduction in to a thread has proved to be ( in my experience ) a great way for some of the most amazing exchanges of thought.

I was not making fun of a post. Honestly. Usually I have to apologize along the way. I don't mind . I didn't offend you, did I ?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

No one has recreated a mammoth. There have been speculations about doing this, but so far it has not been done.

It's a little odd to consider ancient peoples of genetic engineering since this is a new idea. The form of DNA was figured out just 50 years ago. Gregor Mendel was born in 1822. So how do you figure that ancient peoples did genetic work when the idea is new.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well because that is what could be entepreted frm for example the book of Enoch.

The Wachers or aliens, fallen angels , nephilim. Were accused of teaching man charm, the use of roots an plants, magic. Whatever.

Noah was the last Pure human, meaning everybody else was geneticly altered or infected by fallen genes by reproduction ?

Just like the two snakes representing DNA.

So it's not a new idea. Never heard of the legend of Atlantis or MU
Actualy this idea is very old and I think it is ignorant from todays science just disgarding them as myth and legend.

Espcially since they keep finding thes lost underwater cities and or buildings Of unexplained size, weight , magnitude and technique.

Besides the fact the we consider human history to start with a fully formed civilisation.
and the 100.000 years we were walking the Earth more or less as we are today. What happened to those other 96.000 years ?

More then enough time to get to where we are right now at least 16 times.

Who knows.

Edit
I didn't read the thread by the way. I thought it was silly

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That's easy.

Look in the bible and you will find your proof cause thats what it says... it's true.

I'm going to assume you're kidding.
I hope...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The two snakes do not represent DNA. This symbol is the caduceus.
Caduceus - wikipedia

The caduceus is sometimes erroneously used as a symbol for medicine, especially in North America,

due to confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single

snake and no wings.

The idea of Mu is not old. It is new and well debunked. Atlantis on the other hand is based on just Plato repeating a story of someone who live 200 hundred years earlier who claimed to have heard the story from Egyptian priests. All we have is Plato's story for all of this.

Nobody has found any underwater cities.

There is no evidence for a fully formed civilization back 100,000 years.

It's unclear where you are getting these fantasies from.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

As I already mentioned I didn't . Someone else did. No evidence does not mean something did or did not exist.

If you are lacking the imagination and only go for proof or whatever. What are you doing on this forum then.

There are several underwater sites where the did by the way. To call it cities is maybe a bit much but he. Does it matter. You know they are talking about creation here. Not really a proven subject. Of course this also counts for parts of the evolution theory.

The imagination is what makes us go my friend. It leads us to places we would never have seen without it. Now need to attack it. Especially cause I wasn't sying anything someone else did before me.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

As I already mentioned I didn't . Someone else did. No evidence does not mean something did or did not exist.

If you are lacking the imagination and only go for proof or whatever. What are you doing on this forum then.

There are several underwater sites where the did by the way. To call it cities is maybe a bit much but he. Does it matter. You know they are talking about creation here. Not really a proven subject. Of course this also counts for parts of the evolution theory.

The imagination is what makes us go my friend. It leads us to places we would never have seen without it. Now need to attack it. Especially cause I wasn't sying anything someone else did before me.

Oh cmon, there's a forum for imagination, it's called skunkworks, it's why you can't post complete drivel on any other forum like 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ok then pleas explain to me creation. The religious perspective.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Imagination is not a demonstration of any connected to reality. It's not as if there is any evidence of suggestion of an advanced civilization. You've mentioned Mu and Atlantis as ideas. Then you claim that there are underwater sites suggesting what? Can you tell us about these sites such as location or name?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

The fossils I've seen don’t look that much different from some races of modern man – like the Aborigines.

I believe fallen angels had sex with earth women and their offspring were giants. I think the following generations of these giants could account for the fossils.

There are fossilized foot prints of man and dinosaur in the same formation.

This present earth was replenished so it’s possible some fossils are from a previous earth cycle.

Do you have any links to show the actual fossils that you are asking us about?

Thanks

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

You claim that "don’t look that much different from some races of modern man – like the Aborigines." If you were shown skeletons of modern man are you telling me that you could figure out the race?

Actually, no rock formations have human prints and dinosaur prints together in the same formation. If such a thing existed, then that would be an amazing find, but it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You want people to explain creation to you!

I don't get it. If the religious explanation dont add up for you. And the science don't. What explanation are you looking for?

How can anyone explain this to you, if you don't have the knowledge to comprehend knowledge? You only have knowledge to create a argument without a solution. Meaning, you just deny everything.

You dont have the knowledge to understand the words in Genesis. If you knew anything about science, you would be able to read and understand every verse in Genesis, by your self, without anyone having to explain it to you. Get it! Knowledge?

Scientifically i don't think you know how the infinite could create light. Because you don't have enough knowledge about science to get it.

Your knowledge is useless, because you don't know how to use it.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

This is a thread about the creationist explanation concerning the species related to man such as neanderthal. Here your rant could be taken to be an ad hominem attack.

Basically, Genesis has 2 myths about the creation of the world in it. You claim to be so wise why don't you explain the science of Genesis and its two myths and how they allow for the existence of the other species related to man.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

You want people to explain creation to you!

No I do not. I tried to show the reasoning behind the reply didn't make sense.

I don't get it. If the religious explanation dont add up for you. And the science don't. What explanation are you looking for?

ah, cause you don't understand ? I was not looking for the religious explanation cause it's all a matter of faith.

How can anyone explain this to you, if you don't have the knowledge to comprehend knowledge? You only have knowledge to create a argument without a solution. Meaning, you just deny everything.

I do and did not present a solution for anything

You dont have the knowledge to understand the words in Genesis. If you knew anything about science, you would be able to read and understand every verse in Genesis, by your self, without anyone having to explain it to you. Get it! Knowledge?

You are pretty arrogant, suggesting you do have the knowledge.

Scientifically i don't think you know how the infinite could create light. Because you don't have enough knowledge about science to get it.

scientifically light gets created as a side effect of a nuclear reaction. Energy as the infinite.

Your knowledge is useless, because you don't know how to use it.

I have not claimed or stated anything I said to be fact. I was merely speculating.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

You assume to much.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Imagination is not a demonstration of any connected to reality. It's not as if there is any evidence of suggestion of an advanced civilization. You've mentioned Mu and Atlantis as ideas. Then you claim that there are underwater sites suggesting what? Can you tell us about these sites such as location or name?

Oh no, no. Not what I was claiming at all. Under water sites with huge megalithic structures. Yes several. Have not been there myself, search ATS there are a few nice threads about them.

Imagination can give us something to work towards. Without imagining the possibilities of something there is no reason to pursue .

."Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Einstein.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

If by "other guys" you mean other homo-somethings I would say that they are just the result of a engineering work that took the guys "up there" quite sometime to reach the final "formula".

But after they've realized that their experiment was either a complete fiasco or simply concluded they called it even and vanished leaving us here on our own without a clue about anything

Seriously though, this is a subject that divides me. I don't buy the current evolutionary theory in it's whole when it comes to humans and nor do I buy into the usual religion extremism view of the subject where humans where magically created in a blink of an eye.

For me I think it's a mix of both. There was some intervention and manipulation of genes by some alien specie on a already existents earthly species to create hybrids between them and "monkeys" to achieve a specie that could live on Earth's environmental characteristics and yet bare some of their characteristics and have some spark of intelligence.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So you are unsure about these underwater sites. Maybe you are claiming the natural feature off of a Japanese island that some people claim is a pyramid. It's just a natural feature.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join