It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British family sparks race case: 'We don't want to be served by a black p

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

I am anti fascist. There can never be a bad result there. If fascists dont like being shown hate, and if they dont like being shown how it feels to be hated, then they should try emulating someone with common decency and equal love and respect for all nationalities, skin colours and religions, instead of emulating the Nazi spectre of yesteryear. Or they can burn in thier own fat when TSHTF. I dont particularly mind if they live or die, as long as xenophobia and intolerance are wiped off this earth before too many more generations get drawn into it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Exactly my problem with this country . We had no right or reason to build an empire, especialy one that ended up being built on the blood and bones of persons who werent even considered HUMAN by the perpetrators of thier deaths. This bloody Roman leftover BS that we had going on at the time is about the LEAST British thing about our history .
BRITISH history stopped the moment that we stopped wearing animal skins, and living in huts, in balance with nature, the same moment we stopped solving our problems in house, rather than turning to the wider world and raping it and pilaging it for supplies... stopping piracy HA! BULL! Britain was the biggest damned pirate on the water, just had a royal mandate to be so thats all , no other difference.
Now all we are is yet another unoriginal , bunch of materialist bloody fascists, in love with our perceptions of the past . We had a chance to give that up when we fought and beat the Nazis, after seeing what overbaring pride did to almost the whole globe... But no. Stubborn and willful disregard for the LESSONS of the past is what has allowed total filth like the family in OP to continue to exist in a world which really should have made them obsolete by now.
Its all very well for some posters to accuse me of a lack of realism, or of some super liberal agenda. Lets put it simply then. If you want me to believe that my grandfathers fought the Nazis, just so walking feaces could come along decades later, and urinate on thier memories, then you can go to hell , and I hope you damn well hate it. You make me sick.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by UruFist

I am anti fascist. There can never be a bad result there. If fascists dont like being shown hate, and if they dont like being shown how it feels to be hated, then they should try emulating someone with common decency and equal love and respect for all nationalities, skin colours and religions, instead of emulating the Nazi spectre of yesteryear. Or they can burn in thier own fat when TSHTF. I dont particularly mind if they live or die, as long as xenophobia and intolerance are wiped off this earth before too many more generations get drawn into it.

You are the worst kind of hate-monger. The kind that has convinced yourself that whatever you do or say is ok, because you are against other forms of hate or negative behavior.
Here is a news flash: That does not absolve you of responsibility, or make you unable to act out in a negative manner.
The Nazis saw the Jews as an equally "inhuman" threat, capable of, and proceeding to destroy the lives of the average German citizen in their own way.
That kind of hate does not come from simply preying upon another group of people. It comes from allowing yourself to believe that your enemies are less than human, and not worth understanding.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder if they guy would have been happier if a racist sat down, allowed him to serve them, and then left a single on the table? No lawsuit there, gratuity is optional! Not the hotel's fault either. This family actually did him a favor by being honest. He took over another table and probably made his customary gratuity instead of struggling through a meal with people he was never gonna please.

What is the problem with honesty and good-looking out?

What if a fellow waiter recognized them, told him they were racist and bad tippers, and the waiter traded the table off on his own. Who would get sued then?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

Oh , so its ok to understand a person that thinks like a Nazi ? The ONLY reason for race hate is ignorance. Dont get me wrong, I dont consider racists second class citizens, its not that at all . I KNOW they are human beings like every one else. I know I share genetic similarities with people from every walk of life.I am fully aware that people from other countries come to mine and get work, and benifits, and god knows what else from the government. I know that there are folks in my nation who have come here, even though they hate everyting britain is about. However I know that those things are the responsibility of government and border officials to deal with , and that in essence our ability to take in an look after people is something we should be proud of , even if it makes our relatively comfortable lives a bit harder.
I understand all the factual reasons behind racial hatred, and I know all the things that turn it from something you think is unfortunate, to something which alters your behaviour toward a person, is a deep seated attitude problem, a psychological conditioning if you will , that has no root in realism and is only supported by bad governance , in not dealing with that conditioning. We are taught from a young age to get what we want and to aim fury at that which stands in our way... I have shaken off that stupidity , that sheep like herd mentality , because I know it will kill us all if we let it. When I see people who (for instance) have a full family unit , not a broken one,who can afford to escape this island once in a while and visit other nations, not people who have lived on the street, not people with genuine axes to grind, throwing this sort of talk around, it makes me despair because they are basicaly saying that even if your life is great , fine wonderful, you can still fall into big headedness, rather than using the time and peace that wealth and power can afford, to clear your head of idiocy .
It makes my every effort to be a good person WORTHLESS and I work hard to improve peoples lives where I can , and I have NOTHING . I have nothing to give, and yet, I give. These people have money for expensive trips, and they wont even drop thier elitist bull for a damned waiter.
THAT is what does make them different from me. I am capable of loving the whole damned world, as much as I do my own mother, sister, friends. They are barely capable of loving thier neighbors. And that makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I find it highly racist that they wanted whites to serve them.
But seriously, who cares. Theres more important things to worry about than this.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

And im tw@tophobic to ignorant apes..................

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

I am an anti Fascist also. Whites have not been taught self-hatred. All that has happened is that some idiots look at those they have traditionally oppressed and seen their solidarity (which grew out of oppression) and then decided their lives lacked this component.

Actually there is no black solidarity, White solidarity, Gay solidarity, Women's solidarity Yada yada yada. ALl their is are people trying to get by.

What amazes me is the "Delight the customer" attitude has backfired. As a Brit I am ashamed at thois bad conduct.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I would imagine that this post will either get you banned or warned.

Preferably the former.

Try and be a better person.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join