It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy NWO Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Alot of my dreams are prophetic, and while I cannot certainly claim that this is what's instore for us, it gave me a rather rude awakening and I thought I would share it with you guys.

So I was driving my vehicle, and was pulled over by the police for what I can't remember. These were "Super Police" brute, mean, and driving military like vehicles.

But instead of just asking for my license, they also wanted to see my passport. Passport? I didnt have it with me I said. Angry, they insisted I get out of my vehicle, and they put hand cuffs on me, and put me in the back of their squad car. I was taken away off to a prison of some kind. Then I woke up.

How creepy I thought.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Maybe reading to much stuff about the NWO and other things is playing on your subconcious mind and its coming out in your dreams

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The only way a passport would ever even imaginably be required (federal id would suffice) would be for interstate travel, like if the Fed said you had to have a passport to go from California to Arizona, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that the new immigration bill being passed through congress contains something along the lines of how everyone will have to have a national id card and if caught without it - you could goto jail. Dunno if thats true or not, if anyone would care to verify, and if so I bet that's how they'd usher in the whole implantable rfid chips because who wants to get arrested for not having their id?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I'm going to agree, most likely reading too much things to do with NWO and your just expressing what you think would happen through your dreams.

But then again dreams can be a way our subconscious connects things to get a bigger picture :|

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What's funny about your dream is that when I'm a NWO Super Agent in the future, I'm going to give women two options:

"Either you show me your passport, or you show me your boobies."

Unless they are ugly....maybe.

This totally is on-topic.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Greenlance]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
lol maybe I am logging onto ATS too much! either way- the thought of having to have a national id or passport to prove identity in the future is a scary thought!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
lol maybe I am logging onto ATS too much! either way- the thought of having to have a national id or passport to prove identity in the future is a scary thought!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But is inevitable that one will soon exist.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Maybe reading to much stuff about the NWO and other things is playing on your subconcious mind and its coming out in your dreams

I thought of the same thing, even though some dreams are prophetic

new topics

top topics

join