It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous use of the word "Terrorist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello, I'm writing a paper on the use of the word "Terrorist"

I've been searching through ATS and have found a number of threads/articles about someone being labeled a terrorist that probably shouldn't be (thanks to extreme political correctness). However, it's taking a while and I've only found a couple good examples. I only have 2.5 pages to work with and need some very shocking examples. If you can clue me in on some good threads, It would be much appreciated and rewarded with a star

I only have two requirements (which can be hard to match with eachother on ATS):

1. Credible source (preferably a major news network)

2. Shocking

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I would think that someone as special as you wouldnt need the help from the likes of us...(someone had to)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Che Guevara

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as quoted by President Ronald Reagen

Tim Mcviegh ....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My life has proven this. I am on a terrorist watch list because i went to school with scum that wanted my life destroyed and i have neighbours from hell.

I have never commited a crime in my life, or been violent. I have not hit anyone since i was 13 thats 22 years ago now.

I cannot live one minute of my life in peace.

They perve into our families life, and try to claim everyone and everyones thoughts are mine. They put all these details on the net probably facebook, claiming i am all these things.

Like for instance

1) I have never been in the army, but a bro in law has. But loons from put on there that i was in the army, i have never been and never will be, i cannot stand england.

2) This bro in law while staying with us tried to commit suicide, and they claim it was me. Its was not me, and i have to be watched 24/7 for what others do. I have never tried to commit suicide scumbags english looney toons in english intelligence(lol, you people must be thick).

3) They perve constantly into my life, and even if i think just little things they claim thats what i want. Bull 90% of all anyones thoughts are rubbish, and you do not want them at all. The scum whore they used to perve into my life wrang up american clowns, making up i was some sort of threat.

Get this i have never wanted to goto america in my life, ever, ever, get this you american clowns. I do not like your country, thats none of your business.

I always say on here that no one should do anything, but i come on here telling the truth about what is being done to me.

There is no such thing as human rights in uk, or america. Imagine they perve into my life(i have never committed any crime), and they put it on the net.

Tell me about human rights and uk, you clowns.

I have to say after 18 years of this is that, the people who work in this intelligence stuff have to be absolute dunce, and are totally without any critical thinking at all.

You have no critical thinking skills at all, you clowns from both uk, and usa that perved into my life, you are useless, and its funny many of you think your smart.

You nutcases in uk, and usa claim i am a terrorist, but i have never commited a crime, and did not want to commit a crime. You people are just murderers.

Get it there is no human rights in uk, or america.

The people i went to school with should be in prison for murder, and conspiracy to commit murder. They just the police and government to do it for them.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's a middle school girl who made "terroristic threats"

Thread

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I tell you people be very careful what you do at school, or it could ruin your life forever. You may goto school with people that will be out to get your life, when they leave, if they get government jobs, or police.

The people i went to school with are just sick scumbags, who knew these groups existed behind the scenes, to destroy people.

Be very careful if your at school, the smallest thing could ruin your life.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

I have to say that I agree with you on this, most especially the use of the two words, "domestic terrorist." TPTB bandy these words around as a scare tactic, and to further an agenda of seizing our weapons. I looked at your profile, and cannot believe you actually think this: Talking Parrots Are Devolved Humans!
First of, humans do not "de-evolve," and Parrots do not "talk. What they do is imitate sounds. As do Myna birds and several other species. Do your research on these things before assuming something like this, please?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have to say that I agree with you on this, most especially the use of the two words, "domestic terrorist." TPTB bandy these words around as a scare tactic, and to further an agenda of seizing our weapons. I looked at your profile, and cannot believe you actually think this: Talking Parrots Are Devolved Humans!
First of, humans do not "de-evolve," and Parrots do not "talk. What they do is imitate sounds. As do Myna birds and several other species. Do your research on these things before assuming something like this, please?

Are you mentally handicapped?

Click the link, read the thread, and do your research on these things before assuming something like this, fool!

Also, clicky the link in my sig for some info on "special people" like you who only need to read thread titles to know their content

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Here's a thread I made about how the freedom fighters in Iraq and Afganistan have been lables as "Al-Queda cells" in order to win support for the wars:

Fighting terrorists sounds more noble than suppressing freedom fighters

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

But I am moar speshal!

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thanks, I'll probably quote this article!

reply to post by andy1033

Useless fail but good luck with that.

reply to post by hinky

Thanks! A great quote to conclude my essay with!

reply to post by ghostsoldier

Of course, how could I forget Che?
Thanks!!

reply to post by FortAnthem

Excellent! I'll look into this article some more. One point in my paper that I am going to make is how we need to differentiate between freedom fighters and terrorists. This is a good start because I'll need something convincing to make that point.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, not are article or thread on here, but Locally those who have been *cough* wrecking parking meters have been labeled terrorists.

Linky

Caveat, granted quite a few parking meters have been blown up with modified explosives and fireworks... but still... is that not terrorism, at worst it is vandalism.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For some reason they love to watch "terrorists" and spy on their online viewings of online explicit adult sites. Perhaps you should define a terrorist as someone who views adult sites?

top topics

join