It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well looking at the tape I see some ignorance on both sides. Yes, it can be said that the white dudes were legally demonstrating, but they met EVERY comment towards their views in a like threatening manner, much like as if they wanted to incite the other side as much as possible for the film.

Now with that said one of the big problems is many Mexican Americans and Mexicans legally here support illegals and support Mexico while seeing American authorities as the enemy. It is also a big game to many of them and many do not have much else to do but have fun in creating havoc.

On the political side present and future politicians see a lot of votes in the Spanish community not to mention if we did another wave of allowing all resident illegals the right to become Americans..Instant 25 million more votes with many would be in heavy numbers to change the voting majority in such states as CA and AZ.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

You make no sense when you speak anyway...so no...you really shouldn't speak any further.

This is not an invasion...if anything it is more like refugees looking for a better life.

This is manufactured outraged using racism as the underlining driving force. If you don't realize this...then you are either ignorant to what is going on or it is your true cause and so it doesn't bother you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

anarchist ideas are great but until its been implemented (if ever) then illegal immigration is a massive cancer on america.

check out this site (all of you should):
www.usillegalaliens.com...

Let's start with a broad summary on how illegal immigration is or can affect you personally. Here are just some of the negative side affects of illegal immigration:

•easy conduit for terrorists entering the USA
•massive escalation in crime
•surge in foreign national prisoners to support for years
•increases Balkanization of US
•increases multiculturalism/segregation/divisiveness instead of the American melting pot
•increases desire for Aztlan (reclaiming SW states for Mexico)
•increasing number of traffic accidents
•main contributor to surging US population
•dramatic impact on society and infrastructure, including education
•destruction of fragile ecosystems in American SW
•main cause of emergency rooms and hospitals closing as well as service cut backs
•introduction of third world diseases
•increased welfare costs
•massive costs to society – over and above contributions

it goes into great detail...

a thread of mine: www.abovetopsecret.com...
What if 20 million illegal aliens vacated America?

great read, talks about the benefits of kicking out every illegal criminal immigrant out of america and how it would benefit (and heres the kicker) ...americans!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

you act like there isnt a legal process already in place for such an act.

but oh no, lets just invite ourselves in!

i suppose i could just waltz into your living room then, sit on your couch and start watching your tv.

nevermind asking you in advance or knocking on the door, thats inhumane

hope your cooking something good for dinner, and hope you made a lot of it because i invited half my extended family.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Each one of those subversives should be rounded up and thrown in Guantanamo for the rest of their lives. Or at least sent the Hell back to where they came from.
A bunch of disgusting, fat slobs if you ask me. I'd bet there wasn't a job to be had amongst the whole lot of them. The victory band at the end was, well, I don't know what to say about that. And where do they get off on calling ANYONE a 'n-word'?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

On what charge? For expressing their right of free speech???

If I had to guess...they were all born in the United States...not an accent on one of them.

So...arrest them for being Mexican...is that a valid charge now?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Their organizations (La Raza etc) should be classified as terrorist organizations. Their leaders and members should be hunted down and destroyed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Again...on what charge???

Just come out and say it...you are racist and hate Mexicans. You are saying it anyway.

So I assume you also think that the Tea Party movement should also be labeled as terrorists and their leaders hunted down...right? They are both doing the same thing...protesting.

Can you give any valid reason...or do you just spew hate?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

On the charge of a Foreign army standing on our soil declaring overthrow of the Government.
No, I am not racist. The two closest friends I have, one of them is a Mexican. He would be pissed about this as well.
I'm not into the Tea Party business. I can quite confidently say however that the members are U.S. Citizens.
I don't hate Mexicans, but I sure as Hell don't like the Mexicans I saw in that video.
Are you more or less telling me that I need to embrace their hate??

Edited to add said friend is of Mexican race, not citizenship. Friend is a U.S. Citizen

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't get it, They come to our country to escape their own country because it's sooo bad there and waa waaa. and then they proudly wave around the flag of the horrible country they just ran from? I'd have no problem if they were waving american flags, but that crap has to stop, were taking over? Really? If you love mexico sooo much, then here's a thought, go back there!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is obviously NWO propaganda for uniting Canada, Mexico and THE UNITED STATES into one nation. That will be the solution presented. All our bills will be redesigned like the new $100 bills and called the Amero. The capitol of North America will be in Denver, CO.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Well said MaxBlack...every Mod should applaud you for this.

True American...read this post at least 10 times.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Great post and very accurate so not much to add but a star...

Second line... :p

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Slow your roll there buddy. The Hispanics were the agressors in this as well as the most racsit and disrespectfull. Calling a fish a dog doesn't make it so. I live on a nice little island off of the coast of Florida and have to say, I look twice at anyone of hispanic descent I see here. See, we have an incredably low rate of crime here, except during Easter weekend. We then have cops of every description here because the Hispanic gangs from the mainland choose that weekend to all go to the beach. So far there have been several shoot outs, rapes etc, only at that venue, the public beach at the soutern end of the island, and only involving........hispanic gang members. I don't pay the taxes that I do, nor do I live where I live because I want to be around those sort of people. I'm not saying all hispanics are like that, but when you only have contact with the bad ones....it does color your opinion. Now that Arizona has finally doen the right thing alot of apologists are up in arms about it, however, I saw the hispanics in the video saying they were going to kick us out of America, no uproar about that huh? If you break the laws and frankly, act in the manner these idiots did, don't be surprised at the reaction they get. Racism, my friend, happens on every side from every race, and blindly accepting it from one race while demonizing another for the same actions has caused race relations to sink to the levels they are now. You don't have to like what a person says.....but I think the OP made his point quite well, if that makes me a racist in your eyes, so be it.......thanks to political correctness and an excusive look in the name of diversity.....the r word really has no meaning anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Slow your roll there buddy. The Hispanics were the agressors in this as well as the most racsit and disrespectfull. Calling a fish a dog doesn't make it so. I live on a nice little island off of the coast of Florida and have to say, I look twice at anyone of hispanic descent I see here. See, we have an incredably low rate of crime here, except during Easter weekend. We then have cops of every description here because the Hispanic gangs from the mainland choose that weekend to all go to the beach. So far there have been several shoot outs, rapes etc, only at that venue, the public beach at the soutern end of the island, and only involving........hispanic gang members. I don't pay the taxes that I do, nor do I live where I live because I want to be around those sort of people. I'm not saying all hispanics are like that, but when you only have contact with the bad ones....it does color your opinion. Now that Arizona has finally doen the right thing alot of apologists are up in arms about it, however, I saw the hispanics in the video saying they were going to kick us out of America, no uproar about that huh? If you break the laws and frankly, act in the manner these idiots did, don't be surprised at the reaction they get. Racism, my friend, happens on every side from every race, and blindly accepting it from one race while demonizing another for the same actions has caused race relations to sink to the levels they are now. You don't have to like what a person says.....but I think the OP made his point quite well, if that makes me a racist in your eyes, so be it.......thanks to political correctness and an excusive look in the name of diversity.....the r word really has no meaning anymore.

What I saw in that video was a bunch of highly uneducated Hispanics. Nothing more. It was the Hispanics at fault in this video, and in the next one it will be highly uneducated whites, and blacks in the next one, etc. Do you guys see the pattern? The world is full of idiots, we can't change that. But to make a big deal out of something that does not merit the attention is pouring gasoline in the fire. A friend of mine once asked me to come and watch him and his group protest a KKK parade. One of the worst mistakes I've ever made. What a waste of time that was. There were fights that day. Had my friends group not gone there there would have been no problems. Usually these types of events are full of incredibly ignorant and emotional people. On both sides of the issue. And emotions+ignorance= acts of stupidity.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

On the charge of a Foreign army standing on our soil declaring overthrow of the Government.
No, I am not racist. The two closest friends I have, one of them is a Mexican. He would be pissed about this as well.
I'm not into the Tea Party business. I can quite confidently say however that the members are U.S. Citizens.
I don't hate Mexicans, but I sure as Hell don't like the Mexicans I saw in that video.
Are you more or less telling me that I need to embrace their hate??

Edited to add said friend is of Mexican race, not citizenship. Friend is a U.S. Citizen

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Marrr]

People sound even more disingenuous when they say things like "My best friends are (insert race)."

Americans love to throw around the word terrorism at anything or anyone that they find does not fit into their train of thought. These people are not terrorists, just ignorant. But if ignorance is synonymous with terrorism then we're in a lot of trouble.

<< 1  2   >>

join