It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This video is old news. Came out almost over a year ago. It's some punk going off at the mouth. Don't see how this is a huge issue. One swift kick to his nuts would have shut him up real quick.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Perhaps an "Iron Curtain" across the border wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then maybe Mexico would fix itself instead of looking for an undeserved handout from us.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Or we could shoot them as they head north.

*Fair warning should be given as to when and where this policy will be implemented.

Also, mass round-ups and deportations of these Mexican illegals would create jobs - both for those working for the roundup and counting all the jobs that would now have to be done by the 20 million unemployed American Citizens.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I believe that this is an indication of a larger problem that is plaguing the nation. Not just the federal government. The main problem that is an underlieing issue and it tends to come up when it deals with the immigration issue is that those who are in support of illegale immigration are not here to support the country. As was seen in the video tape, the young person who was arrested for assult, was flying a mexican flag, and that states that they do not support the United States of America, believing that they have the right and drive to take over parts of the United States of America. By doing that, they are stating they do not want to be apart of the United States of America. While I am all for exploring and being proud of your heritage, I am not, however for putting cracks in the very foundations of this society.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Given the fact that one of La Raza's own, Sotomayor, sits on the Supreme Court, this action by them comes as no surprise.

Shameful really!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a couple comments and questions about this video.

Comments:

1) I agree the police handled it correctly...the one kid was out of line and being an idiot.

2) I see nowhere in the video that this was any official group with the name "La Raza".

Questions:

1) Where do you see ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in that video? If I would have to guess (cause that is all anyone can do from the video), I would GUESS they are all US born hispanics. They are all speaking english, and none of them really have a true accent.

2) I see people fly Italian flags, Confederate flags, Irish flags, Puerto Rican flags...and yes...Mexican flags. Why do people only seem to be upset by the Mexican flags?

3) Is there something in the Constitution that says the United States MUST always have a white majority??? Because the video and people here seem to be offended by the possibility that in the future hispanics may be the majority in this country.

4) Besides the one hot head in the beginning...it looked like a peaceful protest to me. Why did the video make it a point to show the Mariachi band at the end and make a caption of "is this what you want America?" Since when have Mariachi bands been offensive or somehow not allowed in America?

5) When the Mexicans yelled that they are going to take over America...why would anyone be offended by that??? I hear that screamed all the time by Tea Party protestors...so are all of you offended by the Tea Party protestors too?

And by the way OP...nice of you to continue to do your part in pushing the racial divide in this country...that is just what we need right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These Mexicans need to take all of their energy and organisation back to their nation where the Mexican government and its uppermost class deserve a riot or two.

Honestly, the organising and protesting by Mexicans or Mexican-Americans or other Latin Americans is exactly what the Elites want to see because of its potential for violence. And that is what the Elites want most a nation awash in violence needing a martial law crackdown to "restore the peace".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
And by the way OP...nice of you to continue to do your part in pushing the racial divide in this country...that is just what we need right now.

No, I clearly understand what a racial divide is. You obviously don't. Because nowhere have I said anything about the racial aspect of this. IT IS YOU WHO IS BRINGING RACE INTO THE ARGUMENT. I don't know why you are, either. Is it a lack of intelligence? Is it that you are a paid agitator? Is it that you are so totally ignorant and incompetent that you cannot understand the concept of arguing the illegal immigration issue without bringing a racial aspect into it?

Well take your pick, but frankly, I don't appreciate it. And you know right where you can stick that comment, dude.

Fricken clueless.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

you leave out the fact that this was all done at a protest to illegal immigration.

if that doesnt state intent. i dont know what does.

its not like they all just ran into each other at a park.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
its a simple issue that is complicated because people bring race and $$$ into the issue. they bring politics into the arguement because they have to represent the corporations that employ these criminals. they are here illegally, kick em out, they dont have the rights americans have. they get due process and then they get kicked out. thats it. its that simple. enforce the damn laws.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Correct me if I am wrong...but you are the author of the "$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed"....right?

Yes..I see you are all about racial diversity. Your true colors show through...you might as well just admit it...you don't like brown skined people. Why hide it...it is plain to see...you are a racist...plain and simple.

In case anyone isn't crystal clear on this fact...they can go see that gem of a thread for themselves. If the outright call to kill illegal immigrants for money doesn't show your true intent...

$250,000 Bounty for Any Illegal Alien Captured or Killed

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

So because they were there to protest an illegal immigration protest...that automatically makes them illegal immigrants or what?

I don't understand your angle or what you are trying to say.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

you leave out the fact that this was all done at a protest to illegal immigration.

if that doesnt state intent. i dont know what does.

its not like they all just ran into each other at a park.

Something wrong with protesting illegal immigration?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

in a nutshell, those specific people in the video were not doing anything illegal (i never said they were, but you could argue treason), they were there to support the continuation of an illegal activity involving non-citizen's.

now before you go off on some tangent about tea party's doing the same thing, let me reiterate that the tea party's are citizens speaking for citizens.

these groups are citizens speaking for non-citizens, who at least in the case of voting(the issue)...mean nothing.

so that being said, im having a hard time finding a purpose for what they are doing that doesn't point to treason.

if im missing something, then please enlighten us trollmaster.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

nothing wrong with protesting an illegal activity.

Protesting said protest, makes you a supporter. supporting foreign invasion is treason.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that no one can protest a current illegal topic.

So anyone who protest for the legalization of drugs are themselves doing something illegal?

Anyone who protest for the restriction of abortion is doing soemthing illegal...because they want to take away a current legal practice???

Your logic is absurd. And treason??? LOL.

You need to calm down...and realize something...Mexican people are not evil. And like it or not...their population is growing in the United States.

Tell me something...do you think America should always have a white majority??? And if some day in the future it doesn't...then that means it is no longer America???

Can you show me in the Constitution where it says that this is a "white" country???

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

in a nutshell, you are supporting illegal immigration into the US? Why?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

So what you are saying is that no one can protest a current illegal topic.

So anyone who protest for the legalization of drugs are themselves doing something illegal?

Anyone who protest for the restriction of abortion is doing soemthing illegal...because they want to take away a current legal practice???

Your logic is absurd. And treason??? LOL.

You need to calm down...and realize something...Mexican people are not evil. And like it or not...their population is growing in the United States.

Tell me something...do you think America should always have a white majority??? And if some day in the future it doesn't...then that means it is no longer America???

Can you show me in the Constitution where it says that this is a "white" country???

i never said any of that.

just that supporting a foreign invasion is treason.

troll

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Foreign

for·eign
   /ˈfɔrɪn, ˈfɒr-/ Show Spelled[fawr-in, for-] Show IPA
–adjective
of, pertaining to, or derived from another country or nation; not native: foreign cars.
of or pertaining to contact or dealings with other countries; connected with foreign affairs.
external to one's own country or nation: a foreign country.
carried on abroad, or with other countries: foreign trade.
belonging to or coming from another district, province, etc.
located outside a specific district, province, etc.
Law.
a.
of or pertaining to law outside of local jurisdiction.
b.
of or pertaining to another jurisdiction, as of another nation or state.
belonging to or proceeding from other persons or things: a statement supported by foreign testimony.
not belonging to the place or body where found: foreign matter in a chemical mixture.
not related to or connected with the thing under consideration: foreign to our discussion.
alien in character; irrelevant or inappropriate; remote.
strange or unfamiliar.

invasion

in·va·sion
   /ɪnˈveɪʒən/ Show Spelled[in-vey-zhuhn] Show IPA
–noun
an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, esp. by an army.
the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
infringement by intrusion.

Treason

trea·son
   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled[tree-zuhn] Show IPA
–noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

must i speak further?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

I am supporting the humane treatment of fellow human beings...I could care less about an imaginary line drawn on a map.

I'm not a big supporter of telling people to go starve to death because they were born on the wrong side of an imaginary line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join