It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK im curious how do you remote view?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
hey ats ive been hearing some things lateley about remote vieing, my question is, is it real? if so how does it work? and how can i do it? also how do i guide my remote vision? how far can i go? also is there any dangers?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There's no other dangers in remote viewing except it may capture your imagination.

If you have good imagination and are able to visualize things by thinking them, you might be able to remote view, but in my opinion it is more like remote guessing.

Sure, people will go far just to tell you how true it is, how many books have written about it, how many people have successfully remote viewed and you too can do it by yourself by autosuggestion

-v

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
There's no other dangers in remote viewing except it may capture your imagination.

If you have good imagination and are able to visualize things by thinking them, you might be able to remote view, but in my opinion it is more like remote guessing.

Sure, people will go far just to tell you how true it is, how many books have written about it, how many people have successfully remote viewed and you too can do it by yourself by autosuggestion

-v

so its just peoples imagination and lucky guesses?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

No it's not just that, it is also a wonderful display of the human psyche. I am not denying the possibility of remote viewing in theory, but my own experiences tells me that it is not possible to a normal human being (myself being the standard of normal in my case).

I did a remote viewing test thread once, it didn't return succesful viewing, although one can argue that no one with the capability would demonstrate it publicly on a Internet Conspiracy Forum. Many other's have also made remote viewing thread and there is at least one going on at the moment.

I don't deny the possibility of some invisible matrix between human beings, for I have witnessed it capabilities in my personal life. Maybe it is the collective unconsciousness, maybe something else, but surely there is somekind of connective "ether" between living things.

Maybe one can actually access some kind of collective resources of all living, and then acquire blurry information of some distant places, but certainly the information acquired would be inaccurate or even false.

In the end, I have to say that I don't know. But so far the evidence for remote viewing as we understand it here on the ATS, seems somewhat slim.

-v

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

i see waht you mean im still a bit skeptical about this phenomonon, however i have ehard the military had a program for this kind of thing once, i dont think it was very succesful, then again i dont really know

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I am skeptical about it as well.

In the end, there is only one way to test validity of any phenomena: Individual exploration and inquiry. There's plenty of material available on remote viewining. I've tried and tested many of them, without a positive result, so I am leaning towards the invalidity of the described phenomena.

There are even credible accounts (if an account can be credible to anyone except the experiencer and other's who have experienced the same thing), for example, Emmanuel Swedenborg, who can be referred as one of the earliest documented cases of remote viewing (the fire of Stockholm).

So I guess that if one wants to find out the validity of this phenomena, one should put some effort to test the theories of it in practice. While doing that, I've had mixed results, so far they don't support the conventional theories of remote viewing - but then again, all that is my account and hardly valid to anyone else.

-v

[edit on 23-4-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have many remote viewing examples, information, FOIA CIA/DIA documents and how to manuals on my remoet viewing site - www.remoteviewed.com...

All the best...

Daz Smith

[edit on 23-4-2010 by dazsmith]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by dazsmith]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is something I enjoyed reading on the subject. It's written by the famous Ingo Swann.

[LINK]: www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

is it real?

Very, very real...

I'd even venture to say it happens far more than most people would like to admit...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Remote viewing is one of the few psychic abilities I know to be real. It's also the easiest thing in the world to do.

The only problem is that under most circumstances, it's a completely useless skill unless you dedicate enough time to it to go pro. The problem is, you want to use remote viewing for unknowns you want to learn about. But in that scenario, there is no way for you to check your RV session to see if you are right. If you could check it, there would be no need to RV it. And while RVing images or objects in experiments is interesting, it's still pretty useless.

The biggest hurdle to successful RVing is resisting the urge to try and guess what your target is. Once you do that, it's almost impossible to remove that image from your head. RV works best the less you know about your target.

Ed Dames is offering a completely free instructional DVD here:
www.freeremoteviewingdvd.com...

Previous that that one, he had a 4 DVD set that was expensive as hell, but can be found via bit torrent. I haven't seen the free one, but the 4 DVD set was pretty good.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Remote Viewing? Go to the tasco website and get a fantabulous telescope.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

LOL where you get that pic?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well i can see there are aot of die hard believers and die hard skeptics
so this is very interesting indeed thank you everyone for your links i will check them out

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

well if it is real you could use it for spying, robbing a bank, finding missing people, but mostly bad stuff
so if true not useles

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I can give you an idea of what it feels like because we've all gone through the same motions: You know how there are times when you've studied a subject really hard. Maybe there's a math or science problem you've been trying to solve and you find it mentally draining, so you doze off for a bit.

During that short nap, you're processing all the information that you've studied during mid to low theta rhythms. These are the same predominant rhythms during RV wherein we get "flashes" of ideas and images as your mind super processes all the data. In the Kabbalist tradition, this is called "bazak." In the Native American tradition this is called "thunder visions" when the answer comes to you in a vision or a "flash" during a trance. Then you wake up and you suddenly know how to solve the problem.

RV is similar in that the data field is in the "matrix" rather than books or a computer screen. Truth be told, we all tap into the "matrix" when go into low theta and high delta rhythms. It's a matter of self discipline towards this trance state which takes a lot of patience, practice, and breath control which happens to be exactly like NeiGong, a still QiGong Meditation.

If only the mainstream paradigm did not fear true human potential using these tools...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes it is real. There is even a US military training manual available.

All you have to do is try it seriously. You'll see for yourself.
Although it is called remote viewing, it feels more like remote sensing.

The main key is keeping your mind from trying to make sense of the info you get. Just write down or draw the info you get without mentally processing the information.

new topics

top topics

join