It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Some of the Capabilities and Proliferation Problems of Offensive Microwave Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Breaking: Some of the Capabilities and Proliferation Problems of Offensive Microwave Weapons

ithp.org

From the early 1970s to the 1980s, the possibility of offensive microwave weapons, and the problems that their proliferation might cause, were occasionally reported in the mainstream media e.g. [1][2]. From that time onwards, reports became more rare, and the many anecdotal reports by people claiming to have had such weapons tested on them without their consent were routinely dismissed as evidence of mental illness. Countermeasures, such as 'tin foil hats', also became synonymous with paranoia, 'conspiracy theory' and mental incapacity, although the mechanism by which the media moved from
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bugsweeps.com
news.google.com
www.creviews.net
defensetech.org

[edit on 23-4-2010 by dpgardne1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So if you read this article you'll be sure you won't be able to sleep for a long time. Written by a victim of mind control this article provides countless documents and references all alleging a massive mind control cover-up! The original link includes a scanned 1983 AP newspaper and over 18 references. Finally a legitimate mind control article gets published online! Please take the time to read the entire article and share your thoughts with the ATS community!!

ithp.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was spiritually,emotionally and physically tortured by this equipment myself between 1998 and 2007 24/7/365 put in a mental hospital 7 times and a general hospital 3 times I am lucky to be alive but my paradigm has been permanently altered,I wont go on about what was done to me but needless to say freedom etc is a joke with this equipment out there remotely torturing thousands.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. S+F. It is very scary indeed what they are capable of doing to people and how clandestinely (word?lol) it all can be done. Anyway you would really have to be a fool to think they don't have and use this kind of tech. As was mentioned in one of your links it's so well known in some circles that it is used in some retail settings to discourage shoplifting and encourage sales and proven to work big time! Scary stuff! Makes me want to bust out with a tin foil hat for real!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is an example of targeted auditory stimulus that isn't even designed as a weapon, but rather a media enhancement called Audio Spotlight, this one from BlueBlast Media:

new topics

top topics

join