It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with our kids dying lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wow..i can't believe what is happening to our kids lately..My niece died last year at 24 years old, her name was Tiffany Maser..(colombus ohio).and then today i find out my buddy's kids just died too..he was 24 also..his name was/is micheal williams (Vance), and he died of a heart condition..is it the preservatives in our food or is it the vaccines? i don't really know..but i know it is starting to hurt my heart..we should never outlive our children
...this really hurts..wow..

I had to add this.(me asking).was he a Vance??

He used it at the end of his name ,he said he was a vance more than anything else pretty cool..

[edit on 23-4-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Sorry to hear about your neice. But, were either of these young adults on drugs? How did they die?

It is always so sad to see someone pass away at this young age, however they may have died....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
no...no drugs at all, my niece was working as an accountant and my friends son was doing roofing in missouri ,in fact, he was at home with his wife and kids and all of a sudden said he didn't feel good, same as my neice, she was fine , then said she didn't feel god, then bam..i just don't get it..what is killing our kids?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mmm.. My condolences. It's always terrible to lose someone.

Maybe... Do you know if they were vaccinated against the Mexican flu ?

Edit.
Ohh. Sorry but what is a vance ?

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your niece and your friend's son dying at a young age.
Do you think they were poisoned? I hope that we are not all being poisoned.
I hope that my kids out live me. I would hate to bury one of my kids.
I know it is hard on the family when they have to bury their kids. Kids should bury their parents. I had a friend and her mom had to bury her, and now she is taking care of her daughter's kids.
Are you sure that they wasn't taking some kind of medicine?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has their been any evidence on the deaths IE...Any reasons??

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this has become commonplace anymore...
i know it was brought to my attention as a big, but quiet, problem during the h1n1 scare...
it has something to do with the heart, as you said.
but who can explain why otherwise healthy, young people would die from a heart condition previously undiagnosed (and so maybe not even there before, or at least not problematic...)

should young people have a closer look taken at their hearts? the hearts and bp be monitored as an older adult would?

but yes, i believe it has to be something we are eating, or ingesting in some kind of way that is causing this...then again...i am on a conspiracy website...so that should be assumed.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

As far as i know..neither one got a vaccine this year..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Yes..both passed away as a result of some kinda heart failure..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that they died from heart failure. It scary because I'm 30year old. I told my doctor that there is heart disease that runs in my family.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I'm sorry, i should have been more clear, my buddy was his step father and Vance was not the young guys last name, but he was proud to be a Vance anyway..does that clear that up for you?

Vance is my buddies last name...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by baddmove]

top topics

join