It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mural Van

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
You didn't read the report in my first post. The men were detained until a search of the van revealed that they were just carrying TOYS!!! Read before you post please. Let it go.

You fail to read or ignore the fact of the explosion. Why is that?

You have to do anythingyou can to keep from facing facts that do not go along with what you believe happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Can you find one single news source that shows this van had exploded? I'll await your findings.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Can you find one single news source that shows this van had exploded? I'll await your findings.

I tend to believe the police transcripts over any news source.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Um, if a van exploded because it had explosives in it, it would have been on every major news source in NYC and every mainstream media outlet in the country. And you won't find a single news story about it. The radio transcripts are being misinterpreted and/or misunderstood because there are alot of words missing. Let it go.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Where is the official police report on the whole van incident? I think that report would put this issue to rest.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Where is the official police report on the whole van incident? I think that report would put this issue to rest.

Exactly. Or Reminse could make a quick and simple little phone call to the NYPD and ask them himself instead of arguing an already debunked point.

Here, I'll even help him. Here's all the phone numbers to every NYPD precinct in New York:

www.nyc.gov...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Exactly. Or Reminse could make a quick and simple little phone call to the NYPD and ask them himself instead of arguing an already debunked point.

Here, I'll even help him. Here's all the phone numbers to every NYPD precinct in New York:

Excellent point, but I doubt it's going to go anywhere. It's a given by now that the bulk of these conspiracy theories have been hijacked by abject paranoia and runaway circular logic, so if someone is in a mind to believe secret agents were for God knows what reason driving around in a van with a 9/11 attack mural during 9/11, then they're going to similarly believe thats secret agents are forcing the NYPD to conceal all the "evidence" that proves a conspiracy is afoot. He's not trying to learn the truth about anything. He's trying to defend an ideology.

Bonezs, you always take umbrage when I say these conspriacy people WANT to believe there's some secret conspiracy going on, so that's what they're going to believe regardless of what you tell them, but I have yet to see you show how the statement is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Even if i did call them and if they would give me the information you still would not believe it.

You have to live by what the media tells and and not reallity.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Even if i did call them and if they would give me the information you still would not believe it.

What's odd is that you started this thread stating this:

Originally posted by REMISNE
Has anyone seen this photo? I was wondering why we have not heard more about this it if it is true.

When provided contact information to verify your claims, you seem hesitant to do so. Sounds like you don't want to find out the "truth".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
When provided contact information to verify your claims, you seem hesitant to do so. Sounds like you don't want to find out the "truth".

Well because i do want to find the truth i have sent request for information to them.

Shown below is your submission to NYC.gov on Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 03:03:28
Topic: NYPD Issues
How You Locate Site: search engine
Looking For Particular Info: Particular Information
What were you looking for: Information on 9/11, a police radio transcripts talk about a van exploding. Would like more information on this.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by REMISNE

Um, if a van exploded because it had explosives in it, it would have been on every major news source in NYC and every mainstream media outlet in the country. And you won't find a single news story about it. The radio transcripts are being misinterpreted and/or misunderstood because there are alot of words missing. Let it go.

just like the 5 dancing israelis were all over the msm news. they let a little slip, and then it was never reported on again. you put far too much trust in the media which has been shown time and time again to bury stories at the behest of the government.
edit: or more accurately, the companies that own those media companies, who also control the government. this world is run by financiers, and has been for 100+ years.

edit on 30-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: indicated

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

why dont you look into other cases the police, government, and media have co-operated in covering up.

read a book called the franklin coverup, and then ask yourself why this book is on a terrorist list. libraries have to notify the government when a us citizen comes in to check it out.

this gov't is so far gone and has been for a long time. quit clinging to the idea that they care about you or i or any of the common people. the truth about 9/11 will never be acknowledged by our gov't.

when 8 out of 10 of the people involved in the 9/11 commission report say it was a sham, that should be just a teensy weensy little tiny bit of a red flag, don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow, I wonder how many more times we have to go over this. That mural shot is indeed fake. It was created for the movie "Core of Corruption," as a dramatization of the actual mural. I have long running suspicions about this, because I believe the actual mural may have depicted a person holding a remote control unit flying the planes into the buildings.

There is no known public picture of the actual van/truck with the mural on it.

edit on Thu Sep 30th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
while you're at it, why dont we see what john f kennedy or woodrow wilson has to say about us WHACKO "conspiracy theorists"

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, I wonder how many more times we have to go over this. That mural shot is indeed fake. It was created for the movie "Core of Corruption," as a dramatization of the the actual mural. I have long running suspicions about this, because I believe the actual mural may have depicted a person holding a remote control unit flying the planes into the buildings.

There is no known public picture of the actual van/truck with the mural on it.

i know. i have known this before i ever set foot in this thread. that's not what i was responding to at all. i was talking about the audio recordings about the vans. and about the explosion. and about the dancing israelis.

the people earlier in the thread seemed to say that bc the mural on tv was a redone representation, truthers and conspiracy theorists are full of it. i resent that.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I believe it is true that the van superimposed image was put there by a media network for a story.
However, there is a lot of truth behind that story as regarding Mossad. That's the story that will be avoided as much as possible by debunkers. The reason is that for every airport where the flights originated, and for the pilot training sites, each had Mossad teams months in advance. The "warning" from Israel was too late and contained no useful and actionable information, and was therefore only for plausible denial.

Also avoided by debunkers is how much our intelligence agencies knew beforehand. The agents who want to tell us this are silenced by all types of means. And yes, the FBI was used in many different ways to collect information and remove it, never to see the light of day. The lack of video from the many cameras around the Pentagon is a glaring example. The lack of public release of data from all of the planes' (other than the the one that crashed into the pentagon) black boxes is another example. In each case where they have admitted that the black box existed, they must release that data.

We have many reports from people who submitted inconvenient facts to the 9/11 Commission, only to see them never included in the report, which was put together to be right on story. For instance there's probably nothing about the Israeli operations in the commission report. There's probably nothing about tie-ins with drug trafficking by the pilot training centers. There's probably nothing about the people who increased trading of United Airlines stock before 9/11. That was more than a simple statistical anomaly, and seems to indicate advance knowledge to me. There's probably nothing about the many warnings people received to stay home from work. There's no release of the software used to model the collapse, along with the data.

One can only assume with the amount of information hidden from view what actually exists there. With what we do know there is enough to conclude that we have an actual conspiracy by some in government to go through with this event.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The police radio is authentic but the two photos of the mural van are artist renditions.
There is a video of people on the streets of NY on 9/11 discussing the mural van. It's available on youtube.

m.youtube.com...

a reply to: REMISNE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join