It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manson Interviews. (no not Marilyn !)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Nobody suggests we release him, he is an absolute scumbag, but why use the death penalty on somebody who has never even taken a life themselves?

I mean, these were adult women, not children who did the murders.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Rize
Thank you very much for the vid. I hadn't seen that before.

Lady
The swastika carving is a part of his drug crazed past. I suppose this would be a good line of defense. However it is hard to look past it.

Ex Iluminati on manson. This was recorded in the 70's

[edit on 4-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I also find Charles Manson fascinating. He basically knows the truth about humanity and just uses that truth against them. I have seen his young pictures and quite scary I look almost like him. Scary too say the least, but I have morals.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I, too, have been fascinated with Manson for many years. While I think that Charlie is mentally ill, it amazes me that he is still in prison at all. He was convicted of his crimes and has sat in prison all these years. In my opinion, if his name wasn't Charles Manson, he most likely would have been paroled by now. There have been many more much more horrific crimes over the years, and those peolple have gotten out. Case in point, the assassin of Robert Kennedy. Also, the man who shot Reagan. I just think that if the name Manson weren't synonimous with evil, he maybe wouldn't be sitting in prison still.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by Oldnslo

Nobody suggests we release him, he is an absolute scumbag, but why use the death penalty on somebody who has never even taken a life themselves?

I mean, these were adult women, not children who did the murders.

By this logic, Jim Jones was not guilty of any crimes because he did not personally pour kool-aid down the throats of more than 600 of his religious followers. All he did was do the talking.

As far as Manson goes, as I have stated before, lived in the area of the Manson family, at the time they were there. I've seen photos of the Tate crime scene. The fact that this man could control his family to the point that they will follow his commands and ruthlessly slaughter the inhabitants of the Tate and La Bianca homes, shows just how dangerous he is. He does deserve the death penalty and your plea for mercy because he did not actually do the killing himself, is a bit more than I can fathom.

California has probably spent millions of dollars on housing and protecting Charles Manson while in prison when they should have given him what he deserves. The 30 second jolt of 2000 volts he should have received would have shown him more mercy than any of his family ever gave those at the Tate/LaBianca residences.

Don't cry me a river for that POS Manson. He's one lucky SOB to be alive.

And by the way, these adult women were in their late teens and early 20's. Just barely adults and easy prey for Charlie.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I, too, have been fascinated with Manson for many years. While I think that Charlie is mentally ill, it amazes me that he is still in prison at all. He was convicted of his crimes and has sat in prison all these years. In my opinion, if his name wasn't Charles Manson, he most likely would have been paroled by now. There have been many more much more horrific crimes over the years, and those peolple have gotten out. Case in point, the assassin of Robert Kennedy. Also, the man who shot Reagan. I just think that if the name Manson weren't synonimous with evil, he maybe wouldn't be sitting in prison still.
reply to post by peewee1263

Well no matter what I'm fairly sure that he has never made any attempt at getting out thru parole. The things he says at the hearings are enough to get him convicted all over again.

He's sentenced to life and that's what he'll do if he keeps telling the board he didn't kill enough of us.
What a maniac.
To tell you the truth no matter his intellect and the fascination.
All that aside he is a maniac.
Just can't see him walk'in down the street no matter how old he gets.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah he is a scumbag.

All because he was an orphan with no home and so they threw him in jail at that early age. He was raised in jail, by all the other scumbags, most likely through rape.

He is a product of our society.

It's all really sad if you think about it.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Well no matter what I'm fairly sure that he has never made any attempt at getting out thru parole. The things he says at the hearings are enough to get him convicted all over again.

He's sentenced to life and that's what he'll do if he keeps telling the board he didn't kill enough of us.
What a maniac.
To tell you the truth no matter his intellect and the fascination.
All that aside he is a maniac.
Just can't see him walk'in down the street no matter how old he gets.
It's pretty clear he has no desire to be out. He was raised in institutions, and institutions are where he feels safest. He gets 3 square meals and a bed, and nobody's going to mess with him because he's Charlie Manson.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is a suitable documentary on mister charlie...

Google Video Link

And please please please please please check out this Electric Hellfire Club song...please?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah he is a scumbag.

All because he was an orphan with no home and so they threw him in jail at that early age. He was raised in jail, by all the other scumbags, most likely through rape.

He is a product of our society.

It's all really sad if you think about it.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

I read you loud and clear my man. I'm so reminded of a line from the movie V. Two lines I suppose. V: "What was done to me was monsterous". Evy: "And they created a monster". Sad indeed.

edit on 26-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join