It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manson Interviews. (no not Marilyn !)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have been watching a lot of interviews. While some of his actions seem to be quirky, his answers are very substantial. In one interview the lady asked him how he would provide for himself if he got out of prison. His reply was in the form of a question. He asked,"How do deers provide for themselves?"

That was a great answer.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's been a really long time since I read anything about Manson, but for some reason, I'm remembering some sort of connection to the Process Church?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

I have never heard of the process church. Can you fill me in?

Conc
I think he has a lot of good answers that seem simplistic and intelligent at the same time. That answer right there leaves a person hung out to dry
for a momont. It makes you take the time to think about it.
Not to mention the metaphor of the deer being a symbol of innocense.
Good post Conc.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok now everyone who sees a very strong resemblance between Charlie and GW Bush raise their hand. Charlies voice, pace, mannerism, looks, and, I suspect, Psychopathic Nature, is very GW.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Your signature quote is a good one.

“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself” - Charles Milles Manson

I began to understand that concept of the mirror in my own life. The trick is to control your own god trip so it doesn't get out of control when you are mirroring people. When I was little a woman told me that the things I don't like about other kids are the things that I do. In other words she was telling me that the other kids were taking the spot light away from me. If I had developed a thing that got attention, and then another kid did the same thing, the other kid would get attention also and that would lead me to comment aloud in an attempt to take the attention back. So this lady heard me I guess and she was telling me that this other kid was alright and I was alright also, but that whenever I was feeling left out it was because the other kid was doing exactly what I was doing. We were basically meeting on the same level and getting equal results. I wasn't wanting to share the spotlight then. That is what they call immature I suppose. I don't mind sharing the spotlight now. I actually can enjoy letting others shine while I just fall back and enjoy the observation. Everybody wants to shine. Everybody wants something.

Charlie Manson I think is very good at shining and yet he doesn't know what he wants. He would never have been detained if he was really sure of what he wanted.

The poster that tells the story of pointing the shotgun at Manson... that was when you and Charlie were on the same stage. Charlie saw that and was fine letting you shine and letting you move on. He figured you were serious about what you were doing, just like he was serious about what he was doing.

Mirroring somebody is dangerous if you keep taunting them. That is how bar fights happen. Somebody always has to give in. Charlie Manson gave in to you and your shotgun. If he had pushed the matter you may have shot him. He knew that. He also knew you just wanted to make your escape because you had something to escape for. You had the two girls. Manson could see that you cared, and he was through playing with you. He just wanted you to go away.

I think Manson is intelligent, but sad or lonely or something. He just doesn't seem to have any ambition. He is interested in the world, though. Just no real direction. And he is satisfied to play his games in prison where he can do what he wants to do on that playful level, yet he never has to do anything really to earn a living or be responsible for his own life. He is childlike in that way.

Anyway, that is my ramble tonight. Manson is very interesting just like Jim Jones and others that play power games with no real sense of fitting in to the rest of the world. I think their difficulty is something emotional along the lines of jealousy and lack of gratitude.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

There ya go: I think that link has Manson's article and some history of the Process Chruch.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Yeah, but he has a stronger resemblance to Robin Williams actually.

Is Robin Williams psychopathic?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In my life only one movie has given me nightmares:

Silence of the Lambs.

Hannibal was after me for hours, and I only got away from him when I woke up.

And only one book:

Helter Skelter.

I woke up terrified the night I finished the book. I was convinced Charlie was in my bedroom. I think I woke my parents up. That was a poor selection for bedtime-reading.

As for Charlie, yes, he's one of the most famous psychopaths of our time.
I don't personally find him charming or charismatic in the least. Just another warped nut-job killer who is where he needs to be.

But, OP, you are not the only one. Many people have found Charlie Manson fascinating. I think he gets fan mail, even.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, just one more thing. When you say:

" Most certainly he is not my hero, I have my own family, so please keep that clearly in mind."

Er uh, when you say you have your "own family".... ?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Manson is tapped into the source. It's about burnt him up but he's a container for it.

The problem is that Manson is not connected to people. People want to connect to Manson.

It is best when people connect to each other, and tap the force directly for themselves.

Manson, as conduit, is a container that has known desperation, and likes to function on frenzy, and frenzy cuts off thought.

That is the only reason Manson is dangerous. He's a little man.

They should give him a guitar. He is mentally ill. He should get a bit of mercy.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by hadriana]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
reply to post by randyvs

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

There ya go: I think that link has Manson's article and some history of the Process Chruch.

Labyrinth13.com

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I'm not really sure about everything you said. But this.....

They should give him a guitar. He is mentally ill. He should get a bit of mercy.

.....may be one of my favorite sentences of all time. It applies to many.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

What I don't understand is why anyone would think of the Process Church as a Satanic group.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Anyway, that is my ramble tonight. Manson is very interesting just like Jim Jones and others that play power games with no real sense of fitting in to the rest of the world. I think their difficulty is something emotional along the lines of jealousy and lack of gratitude.

Got to be one of the best posts here so far , You definetly have an understanding of his plight. I don't see anything I disagree with.
I need to go and speak with that retired corrections officer get some of
the goods she has on charlie. That would be a good post I bet.

Thank for for posting friend.

Daisy ann
Hey thank you for that effort. Much appreciated, I'm gonna have a look at that tonight.

Lady

I woke up terrified the night I finished the book. I was convinced Charlie was in my bedroom. I think I woke my parents up. That was a poor selection for bedtime-reading.

You either have a lot of guts, don't scare easily, or like being scared out
of wits. I've excluded stupid.
I know sometimes just sitting at da puda
late at nigtht. Reading about Bigfoot or Charlie. What have you. Sudden noises have a different effect on me. I become startled much easier.
Then it always makes me laugh right after.

Er uh, when you say you have your "own family".... ?

I think I'll leave that open for interpretation.

My brother asked me, "Do you think Mansons going to hell".
I said," We're all going to hell. It's weather or not we choose to be saved that keeps us from the fire."

[edit on 1-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
I have been watching a lot of interviews. While some of his actions seem to be quirky, his answers are very substantial. In one interview the lady asked him how he would provide for himself if he got out of prison. His reply was in the form of a question. He asked, "How do deers provide for themselves?"

That was a great answer.

When the "family" lived on Gresham St. just off DeSoto Avenue in Chatsworth, there were many complaints about his girls "Dumpster Diving" for food behind the market and restaurants down the street @ Roscoe Blvd and DeSoto. They were known by LAPD before all the pieces came together and the one girl turned against the family.

When I saw them at Spawn's Ranch I remember seeing sores on the girls legs and they were shoeless and dirty. So I'm sure if Manson and his family could survive out in the Mojave, he'd have no problem living anywhere south of the snow line in winter. Posh living conditions were not high on their list. Drugs and Sex were number one on the runway for Charlie and his family.

As for the Charles Manson "romantics", to think this man deserves anything but the death penalty issued after his guilty verdict, there's got to something the matter with you. He's only alive because California did away with the death penalty and let him off the hook.

I lived within a mile or so from their house on Gresham, while they were there, and have seen actual crime scene photos from the Tate murders. Gruesome is an understatement. If he can get other to do this sort of bidding for him, let him out of prison and he'll start a new family and go back to his old ways. He's very intelligent but used it to con anyone he could. Including jailers.

My frat brother ran the jails for the Los Angeles Country Sheriffs Department years ago, and I'm sure he doesn't paint such a pretty picture of Charlie that some folks do here on ATS.

Manson may not have killed those at the Tate mansion and Leo Labianca's, but had the ability to get others to do his bidding. He is extremely dangerous and has the ability to control the minds of the willing.

The original target was Terry Melcher, Doris Day's son who lived in the mansion sometime prior to Sharon Tate. Sharon and friends just happened to be living there when the family went after Melcher.

Manson should to be pushin' daisies, not walking the streets with the unsuspecting public.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

When the "family" lived on Gresham St. just off DeSoto Avenue in Chatsworth, there were many complaints about his girls "Dumpster Diving" for food behind the market and restaurants down the street @ Roscoe Blvd and DeSoto. They were known by LAPD before all the pieces came together and the one girl turned against the family.

That is a bit of nostalgia right there you just mentioned. I lived on a horse ranch at that time in Chatsworth.. That was around 64- 65. I was 5 yrs old. My Mom and Dad always complained about the hippies in the rocks above us.
The sons of satan used the same dirt drive. To get up there and meet Charlie, that we used to get to the ranch house. Trip.

He's very intelligent but used it to con anyone he could. Including jailers.

Just so you havn't misinterpreted anything. Let Charlie out?

Although the hand he was dealt in his youth is reason to have pity.
IMO.

Manson should to be pushin' daisies, not walking the streets with the unsuspecting public.

I think the fact he didn't actually murder anyone. The sentence that's being carried out is righteous. Putting him back in public?
That would be like having a wolf for sheep dog.

Great piost. That's really neat you mentioning Chatsworth.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Have you guys ever read though - during the trial, it came out this stuff about how he'd take the family to the desert, he was looking for a way IN under the mountain that he was saying was there - some of that stuff was really ...like...dulce...strange.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Have you guys ever read though - during the trial, it came out this stuff about how he'd take the family to the desert, he was looking for a way IN under the mountain that he was saying was there - some of that stuff was really ...like...dulce...strange.

I haven't heard any thing like that before. Any details?
There are a couple stories about some miners falling into some caverns out there supposedly finding hoards of gold. Giant mummies.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I uploaded this video on youtube a while ago. but its very interesting and in many ways true. enjoy

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I listened to as much of it as I could. I seem to have a problem listening to someone talk about "human intelligence" who has a frickin swastika carved in his forehead.

Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join