It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manson Interviews. (no not Marilyn !)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

When he talks about "your reality, my reality" this is what hes talkin about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I talked with Manson before he got busted (after the murders when he was in the Trona Calif area. 1969)

He was a strange person then and still is. but was a different person when he was not with any member of the family. part is a act, part is just strange.

I also know some of the family from meeting them at a hot springs when they went to visit Manson in prison.
they are strange people to.

There are people out here that would take out Manson if they ever let him out.
Something about stolen dune-buggies that were found at the ranch after he was busted.

I spent years trying to find a Thompson machine gun that Manson had at the Spahn ranch and at barker ranch but the cops never found.

I did find bunkers and other supplies that they had hidden around Barker ranch.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

Take your time, don't fret. There are so many different stories that swirl
around this guy it's hard to doubt anything that is said about the man.
So don't sweat it. You won't get hammered for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by ANNED

That area out there, Death Valley and around there. The Panamints. Is a strange place indeed. Even without Manson. I have seen the strangeness that goes on out there with my own eyes. It is something to talk about.
I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live out there after what I 've
seen just passing through.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nice thread.
Charles Manson. He has a very enigmatic presents. One would seem to feel to have split feelings when in the room with him. One feeling would be," Gee. I wonder if he is going to stab me through my eyes?" type feeling. The other would be a "What he says when he is rambling does seem to make a lot of sense." type. When I look into his eye's I do not see death. What I see is a confusion based glare. It's the kind of glare that the one glaring seems to exhibit this thought, "Why can I not make these people understand what I am talking about?".

He does seem to be a conspiracy theorist, just by some of the things his says. Almost as if not a theorist, but a first hand knowing of conspiracy events. That is enough for a conspiracy within itself.

Definite star and flag. Very nice job. I bet you could put together a nice conspiracy with this.

Oh by the way. What was strange about the place you said you saw.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by ANNED

That area out there, Death Valley and around there. The Panamints. Is a strange place indeed. Even without Manson. I have seen the strangeness that goes on out there with my own eyes. It is something to talk about.
I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live out there after what I 've
seen just passing through.

I first started to explore the Panamint valley and mountains back in 1968 and have logged 1000s of trips there since.

I also have worked at mines out there like Briggs mine and the gold spur mine up coyote canyon.

Going out there is not for the faint hearted or for people without survival skills.

I always went out in a 4x4 truck with a dirt bike or ATV in the back and at least 10 gallons of drinking water. A few times i had to ride the dirt bike or ATV back into town for parts the repair my truck to get it back to town.

Goler Wash has water but in the lower canyon you will need a good water purifier (reverse osmosis type)to drink it.
or at least have the materials to build 5 solar stills and have a small hand pump to pump the distilled water to containers that you can carry.

In the summer do not try to walk out unless you are carrying at least 5 gals of water, walk at night and only try to get to the Briggs mine.
It gets to 120º in the shade in the summer and there is no shade unless you find one of the old mines out there.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I met a retired cop who interviewed/interrogated Manson after he was arrested. According to him, no one wanted to go near the guy so he volunteered to do the interrogation. He told me there was nothing in his eyes, they were just blank in every sense of the word. It was as if he had no soul. It seems Manson was upset with him since he was the only one not afraid of him.

Can't remember his name for the life of me. Still an interesting story.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The fact that he didn't kill anyone but got those girls to willingly do it for him is what makes him dangerous.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The fact that he didn't kill anyone but got those girls to willingly do it for him is what makes him dangerous.
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

From all accounts he is a master manipulator. I think that is one of the things to look for in psychosis.

Conclusion

It's really a hard thing to describe what I saw out there. I posted the story here once before and it was lengthy to say the least. I will try to find where that is.
For now I will tell you it was two. Count em two Triangle shaped , I believe they were," our military" air craft (China lake) . They had all power over the air though. I had a partner with, who to this day won't hardly talk to me about it. He absolutly, quite literally was scared stiff at what we witnessed.
I'll see if I can scare that up for you Conc.

Anned
Now there was a weird town out there. I can't remember which one surely you know it. I want you to tell me which one it is though, as I will simply describe the people. That way if you know the town of which I refer. It will
let me know that I wasn't just hallucinating or gong through some time wave.
We stopped in this town and I wish to offend no one, but the people of this town.There were many that seemed to be of the same likeness. That likeness being long very curly thick hair. The men with full very curly beards.
Not kinky just very curly lochs. I would describe most of the people there as looking like werewolves. Big husky builds all of them. But they were friendly and seemed interested in us. Does that sound like Stove pipe or
Furnace to you? Or possibly niether.

Also I''m positive you have seen some crazy things out there that were way out of place.

Hey Anned ! I was giving that thompson some thought . I know for a fact
if I asked my friends mom . the retired corrections lady. Charlie calls her all the time. She just loves the guy, she says he's so sweet. lol.
Everything that swirls around him seems crazy.

Any way she would ask him about that if ask her to.. He would tell her unless there were bodies buried with it or something like that. Might be worth a shot if your interested.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

From all accounts he is a master manipulator. I think that is one of the things to look for in psychosis.

Conclusion

It's really a hard thing to describe what I saw out there. I posted the story here once before and it was lengthy to say the least. I will try to find where that is.
For now I will tell you it was two. Count em two Triangle shaped , I believe they were," our military" air craft (China lake) . They had all power over the air though. I had a partner with, who to this day won't hardly talk to me about it. He absolutly, quite literally was scared stiff at what we witnessed.
I'll see if I can scare that up for you Conc.

Anned
Now there was a weird town out there. I can't remember which one surely you know it. I want you to tell me which one it is though, as I will simply describe the people. That way if you know the town of which I refer. It will
let me know that I wasn't just hallucinating or gong through some tikme wave.
We stopped in this town and I wish to offend no one, but the people of this town.There were many that seemed to be of the same likeness. That likeness being long very curly thick hair. The men with full very beards
Not kinky just very curly lochs. I would describe most of the people there as looking like werewolves. Big husky builds all of them. But they were friendly and seemed interested in us. Does that sound like Stove pipe or
Furnace to you? Or possibly niether.

Also I''m positive you have seen some crazy things out there that were way out of place.

That would be cool. Triangle..hmm. That is interesting. That would have been a site to behold. Werewolves huh? That would be awesome! Did they serve any salads in the restaurants, if they had any restaurants?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I talked with Manson before he got busted (after the murders when he was in the Trona Calif area. 1969)

He was a strange person then and still is. but was a different person when he was not with any member of the family. part is a act, part is just strange.

I also know some of the family from meeting them at a hot springs when they went to visit Manson in prison.
they are strange people to.

There are people out here that would take out Manson if they ever let him out.
Something about stolen dune-buggies that were found at the ranch after he was busted.

I spent years trying to find a Thompson machine gun that Manson had at the Spahn ranch and at barker ranch but the cops never found.

intresting, can you go into more details in what ways you found manson strange, did you speak to him and what happened?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

! Did they serve any salads in the restaurants, if they had any restaurants?

Conc

What the hell? lol . All we did was stop in front of the town store to grab a couple sodas and check the drivers side tire that was wearing thin. It was
just something that added to the weirdness of what was to follow.
I didn't notice to much cause I was pretty struck by the town folk.
I don't think Euell Gibbons would've been interested in the salads..

Remember him?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lol. Well if there was no salads then the speculation of werewolves would move forward. lol.

No. Never heard of the guy. Now I have to google him. lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay found out a little about him. He could definitely survive in the wild. lol. Of course if no werewolves were around.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Thank you, I knew somebody else had to have seen that video.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

intresting, can you go into more details in what ways you found manson strange, did you speak to him and what happened?

Right now, I'm hoping I didn't say something stupid to upset Anned. He
seems to have dropped from the radar. Maybe this thread got him go'in again and he 's on an excursion. Totally believable though.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well then keep him in jail for being too charismatic.

BUT - His name should be cleared, he is the most popular serial killer, yet isn't even a serial killer at all. It makes no sense.

People should be educated with the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

What the heck?

How can you not know who Charles Manson was in the first place?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully

RIGHT!
Unlike other serial killers, Manson did not do the killings himself!...Manson was able to control his members so well, that they would kill for him, on command.. some have speculated that this ability to control other minds.. is what Manson used scientology for. He took some basic courses at LA scientology, and visited Celebrity Center...

Paul Krassner was sued by Scientology for I think it was 650,000 for the following line of text:

"There was a (scientology) E-meter at the Spahn ranch."

Paul fought the suit (because it was true, there WAS a scientology E-meter at the Spahn Ranch) and scientology eventually dropped it before trial..

Some believe Manson was a practicing scientologist... LINK

"A very effective thought control technique
could also be worked out from Scientology,
which could be used to make individuals into willing slaves."
L Ron Hubbard

[edit on 29-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yissak

At that point he was speaking of someone named Euell Gibbons.
Sorry you got mixed up.

Seateka
Thank you for that. A very interesting note I had n't heard of before.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join