It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Ronald Reagans health declines, "only a matter of time", Networks preparing obituaries.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Heard an unconfirmed wire report that Reagan is being given last rites.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Most people are long dead before they have Airports and Major Gov buildings named after them.
Wonder if they will memorialize him with a holiday? Bush has been holiday happy lately, why not give one to Regan too. Maybe the day the Berlin wall came down or when the Soviet Union crashed ?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

Not for much longer!

heh heh heh *reagan style laugh*

But really, do you think he uses blusher to get his cheeks so rosy and red?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bedtime for Bonzo.

To me, Reagan represents the first I became aware of the evil nature of some (if not most) politicians. Their utter lack of concern for people less fortunate than themselves. I was 12 when Reagan was elected.

People have already mentioned the introduction of AIDS during his watch. Lets not forget the introduction of crack coc aine into our poor cities.

The man was an actor, with charisma - who better to lead the world blindly into those dark days. And, Bush SR and his shrub have been no better.
Evil men for evil times.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And now this??...
"Reagan health decline denied"
news.com.au...
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just caught on the news that Nacy Reagan has said, quote,
"This is it."

Sounds like he doesn't have much longer in this world.
Rest his soul. He's been suffering for a long time now.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Someone on fox just said that Nancy Reagan told them "this is it". That was just minuits ago.

link   
Fox & CNN have a statement from Nancy saying "This is it"

I think that overrules the staffers

link   
I remember when Reagan was doing a radio interview and the sound tech asked him to say something to test the microphone. He obliged by saying

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes"

Unfortunately it got transmitted. Now that could have been somewhat problematical

There is an audio recording of the transmission here

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Reagan ended the cold war, we are forever in his debt!!!

And oversaw the genocide of a generation of Gay men, doing nothing while "God's wrath" spread across America. Now that the epidemic has infected a half million straight people in the US (mostly teen girls) and brought the continent of Africa to it's knees, let us all reflect on the glorious achievements of outspending the "Evil Empire" with $600 toilet seats.

May his afterlife be a deserved one.

Nevermind in my anger I totally misunderstood your meaning, I apoligize.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by mtsquad]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is the "this is it" link

"This is it," Nancy Reagan told CBS News correspondent Mike Wallace.

"I said is it conceivable that it could happen this weekend? She said, yes, yes," Wallace told CBS radio.

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nerdling, I think Last Rites are only for Catholics, no? I don't think RR is Catholic, unless he converted after he left office.

His children have been called to his beside.
I predict he passes away quietly on 06-60-604, the 60th anniversary of D-Day.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When Nixon kicked back in 93, when i was stationed in Germany, we got a day off. or was it 94? hard to remeber, maybe I am getting Alzheimers.

Anyway, I shall miss the bastard. AIDS wasnt his problem. it was genetically engineered and introduced long before regan ever had the notion of becoming the prez. Crack? that was a CIA invention. You can thank his vice prez for that.

Regan was prez, he had a right to his beliefs, and yes, the rampant promicuous lifestyle of the gay community gave spread to the AIDS virus. Just as people have the freedom to do what they want, they must also bear the concequences of thier actions. I have little respect for the gay community after they repeatedly have covered up AIDS statistics and the numbers to hide the number of homosexuals precent wise who have the disease. There were more important things to spend money on at that time than a small protion of the US population who refused to follow a healthy lifestyle of moderation in how many sex partners they had.

Anyway, Ill misss Regan. Life seemed so....simple under the Ronnie. At least his crazy spending bought us something: the collapse of the Soviet Union. I am yet to see any postitve product of the commiecrats and thier massive social engineering spending. At least regan has something to show for his evils.

By the way, its interesting. Two back to back presidents, regan and carter, have both admitted to seeing UFOs, and have hinted at alot more. Aftyer regan we have the sinister Trio: Clinton, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr.......

Guess we had two presidents who yapped thier flaps too often and they had to make suire future prsidents could be trusted to shut thier mouths?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He has passed away. God bless the Gipper.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
R.I.P. President Reagan

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by ProudAmerican]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join