It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens: The Series! On The History Channel. ATSers' Discussion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
amazing first episode

A LOT OF INFORMATION, some people may not get all in

its not proven but it does have a lot of evidences that there is a big conspiracy out there to make our ancestors look like dumb, but they did possess a lot of technology

just the claim that they did the pyramids without any great tool is just ridiculous

so, I was very impressed with this first episode ... very well done

its impossible for people to see the episode and to NOT think about it ...

it may not proved it but it does have some amazing theories and that makes more sense than our mainstream history

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
of the episodes that have aired already, are they on youtube yet cause i missed em

and for the record, i believe in the theory very much so

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
part 2 has focused on elongated skulls so far, i must admit, i hadnt noticed this before. very fascinating.. love it. akhenaten is an interesting charchter... oo its back on..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The Middle Bronze Age Indus script which dates back to the early Harrapan phase of around 3000 BC
reply to post by Harte

Esoteric Teachers statement of 4000-6000 years ago seems about right for that area. (The Indus Valley region) That would put it smack dab in the middle of the times that he wrotethey were from.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i think i've heard of most of this material prior to the show, some of it from here on ats. This place does welcome a variaty of perspectives, yet like minded people.

I have watched the first two episodes and took some notes.

Tonight was episode #3 "The Visitors", and as many of us suspected there was new material and new intervues on this episode. They also delve into some very contraversial subject matter. intresting stuff to say the least.
i'm still hyped they are even airing it.

Though, anyone familiar with the UFO phenomenon knows of Roswell, which they spent some good amount of time discussing tonight. however, i'm going to watch it through again and take some notes, and pay better attention when i watch it again.

peace,
john

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
of the episodes that have aired already, are they on youtube yet cause i missed em

and for the record, i believe in the theory very much so

Yeah mate they're up on utube
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Esoteric Teachers statement of 4000-6000 years ago seems about right for that area. (The Indus Valley region) That would put it smack dab in the middle of the times that he wrotethey were from.

You are entitled to your opinion, even though it is (so far) contradicted by the facts I stated in the post you replied to.

No 6,000 year old script has ever been found.

Doesn't mean that there wasn't one, I agree. However, if speculation is allowed, why not simply claim that vimanas were talked about in texts written 25,000 years ago or more?

See, we have to draw a line somewhere. That line must be drawn based on evidence.

There has never been any written language found that pre-dates Sumerian cuneiform, again, about 3500 BC.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well honestly, being an ATS'er, from what I've seen it is nothing new.
I heard pretty much heard about 89% of the topics covered.

I never seen anything about the little figurines that look like aircraft.
The figurines being aerodynamic was pretty interesting, but not so much at the same time.

I'll keep my eye on it though.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
Well honestly, being an ATS'er, from what I've seen it is nothing new.
I heard pretty much heard about 89% of the topics covered.

I never seen anything about the little figurines that look like aircraft.
The figurines being aerodynamic was pretty interesting, but not so much at the same time.

I'll keep my eye on it though.

You'll find page after page about it and other "ancient air[planes" in the Ancient Civilizations section of ATS.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Oh, cool, I'll check that out, thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
thread got relocated from Aliens Forum into TV forum?
That's ok. maybe more tv watchers. besides, it is still ats.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join