It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are alien abductions real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Been a while sinse I started a thread and got something off my chest, my question is as posted in the title, Are alien abductions real?

What brings me to this question is I love listening to and reading old reports of abductions and the descriptions of those abductions and listening to the new reports people have.

The early reports usually involved a car breaking down and a light appearing where the people are taken on board the ship and pretty much shown around, the description of the aliens was normally a little grey with other beings being present but off to the side.

years later everyone abducted had an anal probe for some strange reason, but the communications had pretty much stopped and it was prety much just the little greys that where seen.

later again those abducted talked about tissue samples being taken and implants being put in and a strange fasination with our reproductive organs and usually samples being taken from both men and women.

now the last abductions involve some people actually having reproductive experiences with these beutiful beings who control the small greys, but now they are showing the off spring of the hybrid children to the abducted.

Here is my thought on the subject which plays hand in hand with MKUltra
some people are taken away against their will by agents and hypnotised and given false memories, this technology of hypnotism has been around for many years, but as we all know, new techniques make it easier and faster to hypnotise.

in the fifties when this started our abduction experiences looked similar to the 1950's sci fi movies, the hypnotists possibly had very little imagination so they just gave a basic abduction experience.

every year the scenarios get more elaborate as we paly into the abduction agenda.

Now why would they hypnotise all these people, answer is simple "control"
these people tell their stories to everyone they know, sometimes ruining families, but it gets the message out, people are now open to the idea of aliens, from movies and people telling their abduction experiences, Aliens are now part of our every day life without us even thinking about it.
Even if you do not believe in extra terrestrial life, you have heard of it.

But what about all those NASA Whitleblowers I hear you ask.

when applying for a position at NASA, you do not just knock on the door and say I am here to fill this position, chances are you will have to undergo some sort of phsycological test first and during your time of employment there would be ample oportunities to plant seeds and also if need be Hypnotise an employee and give him/her an experience of seeing a UFO up close or an ET when you accidently wandered into the wrong part of a building.

How can all this be used to control us?
we hear all sorts of stories about ancient astrnaughts and how we are the hybrid off spring of the Gods etc.......

I believe we have Aliens out there and we do see their ships from time to time, but I also think that things like Prject blue beam are more a reality than fiction, our collective subconcious is waiting for a hero to save us from all that is going on around us, if a spaceship landed and someone came out telling us the secret of our history and they are here to help us get to the next stage of evolution, people would jump up and grab it with 2 fists and swallow.

What do I believe?
This is a long drawn out plan to get people to go along with the agenda without them even realizing it, those who do look at any arrivals as the good guys better look twice, all those waiting for disclosure may get what you wish for.

As I said, I believe in Aliens, but I also believe they would be just like our scientists of today, look and observe but please try hard not to get noticed because you will alter their behaviour.
Do I believe we have been in communications? "No" that would make us behave different and is not what observation is about.
can people channel ET's, I don't believe they can channel the good guys, once again, observe only.

Call these others who come what you will, but if I wanted to decieve anyone, I would make myself look as good looking as I could,(Nordics?) make you feel as special as I could(you are all Gods?) and I would give you anything you desired to make you happy now.(help you evolve to the next level of humanity?)

Any questions just ask, it isn't a science, just an opinion

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
yes.

next question.

[edited to reflect open-mindedness]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by dashen]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Abductions are indeed real, and a lot of them are part of a deal that was made between a certain US president and EBE's in return for technology.

Another type of abduction is astral in nature, in other words, induced by entities of the astral plane. Usually, in this type of abduction, the abducted can remember the event, contrary to the first example above.

There are other intelligences out there however, that do abduct people, but for very different reasons. There is a major shift in the Earth vibrational status, and this process has already begun. In this third type of abduction, the vibrational status (light frequency) of the abducted is brought to higher levels.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
no.

next question.

wow. that's open minded.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

But couldn't that abduction also just be hypnosis?
I mean, abductions in the 50's had the EBE's talking to the abductee and showing them around and now they are having sex and showing them the kids.
In the 50's pre marital sex was still a taboo subject, it is only now our attitudes are more open that these experiences are talked about.
and why was there a stage of no communications between the EBE and the abductee?
the time when less was more

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have not seen any evidence positively verifying the existence of aliens or aliens abductions.

I have seen evidence positively verifying that fact that if you inject someone with benzodiazepine, then you can hypnotize them, and if you can hypnotize someone you can make them believe they've seen all sorts of crazy stuff. Source of evidence was declassified CIA papers lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I guess most of the abductions are true in the person's head, but whether or not those people were lifted through their house roof into a space ship and returned to their beds after painful experimentations, that part is a matter of belief.

I'd be glad if someone presented the most credible evidence of an abduction case.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
I have not seen any evidence positively verifying the existence of aliens or aliens abductions.

You missed it?

The evidence for extra-terrestials exist in the form of hardware extra-terrestial technology, implants removed from abductees if you prefer.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Certain of these implants have been proven scientifically to consist of elements not found on planet Earth, while they have also been proven to be artificially made. The only logical conclusion is therefore that they have been m-a-n-u-f-a-c-t-u-r-e-d s-o-m-e-w-h-e-r-e e-l-s-e.

So the evidence exists, but a world willing or capable of accepting this does not exist at present.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
So the evidence exists, but a world willing or capable of accepting this does not exist at present.

It's simply too difficult to believe. People immediately label it as bogus and the video evidence as bogus. I showed one of them to a relative, she said the doctor is not a real doctor, just someone in a white suit.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by scwizard

You missed it?

The evidence for extra-terrestials exist in the form of hardware extra-terrestial technology, implants removed from abductees if you prefer.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Certain of these implants have been proven scientifically to consist of elements not found on planet Earth, while they have also been proven to be artificially made. The only logical conclusion is therefore that they have been m-a-n-u-f-a-c-t-u-r-e-d s-o-m-e-w-h-e-r-e e-l-s-e.

And now I have seen evidence positively verifying the existence of people being implanted with objects against their will.

I think it's the CIA though.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Been a while sinse I started a thread and got something off my chest, my question is as posted in the title, Are alien abductions real?

Nope. Mental illness, cries for attention, over active imaginations, and plain boredom are real....alien abductions not so much.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes !

I can say that with confidence as a result of personal experience ... it is up to you and others whether you choose to believe or not.

Here are the links to my first 2 threads when I joined ATS looking for answers; (please don't make any snap judgements until you have read both parts of the thread thoroughly)

>>>I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS 'ABDUCTION' EXPERIENCE

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have one friend who went through the whole "abduction experience" and it basically ruined his life. Now, whether he was actually abducted by aliens or just had an extremely powerful night terror and sleep paralysis experience is another matter. The event occurred in his college dorm room at major State university, and his girlfriend was sleeping in bed with him at the time. What happened to him was definitely in his own mind because he woke her up during the event by almost crushing her hand, he was squeezing it so hard in his sleep.

After his experience he read all the literature on sleep paralysis, Jungian concepts of archetypal images and beings, etc. and in the end he was never sure if a) they came and got him, b) it was all just a function of his brain having an extreme, abnormal but natural experience, c) something came and got him in some psychic way that we can't explain because it's outside our understanding.

He didn't know what had happened to him and made some occasional oblique references to it to me, but I didn't know what he was talking about. he thought they were demons. Then, about a year later he saw the movie Communion, which really threw him for a loop because it was his exact experience - the little, dark hooded troll-like beings in that movie were the exact same things that he saw. After that, he started investigating it.

Like many who've had the abduction experience, his mental stated slowly started to deteriorate after it happened. On the positive side, he went from being a very selfish dickhead to most people, to being a much more decent soul (which is something that also happens to a lot of people who experience this). Unfortunately, he can barely function in society now and has had a lot of issues, and found himself in trouble with the law. Something that never happened to him before.

It's mostly been a very sad experience for him and I've actually lost touch with him in the last five years or so. So has everyone else who knew him. A lawyer friend looked him up and found he'd been arrested several times for minor offenses and has been in and out of institutions since, but we don't know where he currently is.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Interesting question, but there are a few errors in what you are stating.

There have been many early abductions where the extraterrestrials gathered sperm and ova samples from the abductees, including Betty and Barney Hill. (A famous case from Brazil had a young man describing a sexual encounter with a female alien. That was in the 1950s.)

I have never heard of an anal probe given to any abductee. This seems to be an urban legend more or less used to debunk or make fun of these experiences. I could be wrong on this, but I have read many cases and have yet to come across one.

Many cases are probably related to neurological issues, but there is no real way to find out which ones. I am suspect of hypnotic regression as it can either be used to lead people and also cannot distinguish reality or fantasy.

There are a lot of good books out there on abductions, from both the researcher and skeptic point of view.

To answer your question, yes there have been abductions by extraterrestrial and otherworldly beings.

top topics

join