It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippine terrorists claim link to Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
CEBU, Philippines Islamist terrorists in the southern Philippines who have killed two American hostages in recent years say they are receiving money from Iraqis close to President Saddam Hussein.
www.washtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Gee, that kinda blows Saddam's BS cover a bit!

His time is short, the writings on the wall....

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'am surprised more people don't believe Saddam is tied up with terrorism.If it goes againt the US or the west in general the Saddam will most likely support it.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I smell bull#. This sounds like a typical CIA job.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
though I am for the war, I agree with MKULTRA that this is likely CIA propaganda. But, propaganda works...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think it is pretty clear that Saddam is involved in terrorism.

Saddam seen 'outsourcing' counterattacks
www.sacbee.com...
'Connecting The Dots: Saddam And Terrorism'
www.okcbombing.org...

Saddam Hussein's Support for International Terrorism
www.whitehouse.gov...

It may be propaganda,considering the timing.But I think it is based on the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not doubting that Saddam supports terrorism. That's not even an allegation, but a fact. What I meant was, I doubt he is sponsoring it in the Phillipines. Those breeds of terrorists are more likely sponsored by more worldwide organizations...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Those breeds are also the same breeds that Saddam hates and can't control. Anyone he can't control is eliminated. He can't control anyone because he has no control over his ability to trust and reson with people, he is too paranoid and guilty. He can try to work with others, but eventually it becomes a personal issue with Saddam. His greed and insecurity don't allow him to work with anyone unless he completely dominates and influences their lives. In other words, the Abu Sayyaf Group, an extremist, imperialist group of Muslims who want to wage war with Christians for the domination of certian islands in and around the Phillipines is not a reasonable source of intelligence and subversion for Saddam. If you want to find Saddam's links to terror look in Africa, look in Palestine, look in Northern Iraq. The Al-Ansar Group is one of his logistical and allied forces against the Kurdish people. He has ties in the Somali nation and in Sudan as well. These ties are only coordination and training for so-called freedom fighters. These ties can't be made directly to terrorist activity it's self, but it is nonetheless support of terror or savage acts of disinfractionment. The group he supports in Israel and in Palestine is the Palestine Liberation Front, headed by Mahmoud Abbas an Iraqi on the Palestine National Council. This man Abbas, he has immunity. You know why, because of Saddam and because we as a police state, have allowed this to go on. Now is time to act. Now is the time that the lies stop. This time, when Saddam is gone the American government better clean up the mess. Or else!!!!

Or else what? Or else Israel will. They need peace there in Israel, and once Saddam is gone, they are going to go ballistic. The war we will have against Iraq, "For the security of the Amercian people.", as Bush put it, will justify the wars Israel will start to protect it's own people. They would go to Iran and Saudi Arabia to stop the terror supporters and they would give a strong message to Pakistan to back off and don't try anything stupid. The men in Israel have had it. This contradiction will cease to be once we allow our government to committ rape on the Iraqi people. For they will see that even we, America, the most powerful nation in the world can't take the pressure and will stomp on anything that moves because we have been violated a couple of times. So they will say if they can protect themselves then so can we. They are not stupid people. They know that they are the real victims of terrorism and hatred and they know they have a right to do what we in America so adamently take advantage of. We can no longer deny that this war in Israel deserves it's front lines. The Israeli's have all the evidence they need, just like we do with Saddam. So the question is: WHO ELSE HAS GOT EVIDENCE, AND AGAINST WHOM? You See?

new topics

top topics

join