It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life is a Lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Seriously though, isn't it funny?

Thinking that life is so much more then finding out that it is some Funking game even though so many people have been through so much more pain then you as a individuel?

It also makes me sick, but what makes me even more sick is that I seem to be special even though I thought I was a lie all my life even though.

Either way YOU ARE NOT A LIE, THE EVIL DOER's THAT EXSIST ARE THE LIE!!! You are a person of love, all others seem to be lying for the power of it all.

I recently thought I was a dream and that I was just a peice of crap that had no say, but now I know that it is more then what I thought, it is more then me and you but we are still in either way infinte togeather, as a whole, even if it means shareing...
we are all connected even though the basteard that may kill us, they will still be fused with us after death making the vonerable to the horrors we could imagine if they should ever kill us. REMEMBER THAT, do not forget, for we are one with MOTHER EARTH. not father earth, don;t forget, even after death cause then revenge could be yours!!! I know it will be mine
if such crap befalls against those I love, even if I love for no reason, I will treck through the bull mind infinte for such individueals as yourself and I am sure any TRUE AMERICAIN WOULD, either way I made my own country and I would not stop, cause, well, all life is preciouse and I am sure the free humans of the future would revive me, even if they do not I am sure God has a plan, cause geez equal is better then w/e these crazies want.
Makes me sick thinking what scum is out there yet I can not do a thing about it... Thankfully true heros exsist... I would if I could but I can;t due to dumb choices and fate making me look like a chicken shint... Rawshack

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You should get out there and make lots of money. Compound interest, intellectual property rights, the real estate market, etc.--these are your friends. When your bank account is overflowing, you'll be able to pursue any hobby you desire, and you can travel the world and meet interesting and interested people. Money is the cure for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
most hobbies can be done with small sums of money. You want meaning in your life? Create something. It doesn't have to cost much. Can do all kinds of things for under 10 bucks. Then go and give it to someone. Then see how you feel. And some things for free. Write a book. You obviously have a computer. Open up that text editor that came with it.

snap out of it man. there is life to live

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You've got it made, man!
Am similar. Don't want, don't have, am on disability, have 2 cats, am bored (you get like that when life becomes stress free) and even the prospect of being fried to a crisp by the incoming brown dwarf doesn't get me too excited. Yet.
I suggest for the bored that they look into the immediate future, the most exciting period in human history. Do a quake watch, volcano watch, asteroid watch and, most important, a self watch. Stop watching TV.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarriorMy spiritual awarness has led me to think of myself as one of the luckiest people on the face of the planet, I wouldnt swap my life for anybodys. Yet people show pity for me and offer me words of wisdom and suggetions about how I could improve my life but although Ive never said this, it is I who pity them.

You've obviously got it

I feel exactly the same, although people don't really "pity" me. Or maybe they do. But I doubt it. Actually, I feel that a lot of people envy me, because many times I'm just very happy, without any apparent reason, so i pretend to be somehow down. Because they are.

Sometimes I just listen how some of my friends talk to each other: constant spiking, negativity. It's actually their insults that makes themselves feel bad. It's somehow very stupid, sad and hilarious at the same time.

I think you don't have to be overly nice. Just not being an a-hole. There's a difference.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

You would be surprised when you no longer look to humor others as a feat to keep the illusion of happiness and start doing only what truly makes you happy to see that it is your aura that people not only want to be apart of but it makes them happy as well.

We all live a lie to certain extent, life is just better when you get along with others, but don't make it a priority. I challenge myself to go where others don't and bring followers.

I feel there is so much out there that people miss out on, including myself, it almost pains me to see people letting others live their lives for them (media, entertainment). When you find what to live for you want to share it with people - and that is the most honest life you could live.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

you know, i used to be like that to sometimes i still am

but what i did to get over it was lto start doing things that i normally wouldnt, i smoked weed for the first time, i talked to girls, i made my self social(because usually i am anti social) i layed out in the sun on a warm summers day, i wrote about my feelings(it really does make you feel a little bit better) i went to movies, i went out and did SOCIAL ThINGS(the very thought of being around people scared me and still does a little, but thats what adds to the excitement) i also began excersising, i ride my bike every day or at least i try to, (excercise realy does make you feel good)

hang in there
dont give up

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Like stated above, if your pic is the true one at least you have your looks and youth.
If not no biggie, i Have neither and only had my looks for a small window of time.
All you gotta do is get out, go to a mall, park or even a bar. somewhere where there are people. just observe them that can actually be entertaining itsself. and yes do smile it will fool you into being happier, don't know why or how but it will. If you cannot give others your time or money give compliments they can brighten up someones day. just the simple thing can do amazing things.
and to the poster that said "posting on an anonymous forum wont help". Who knows maybe it did, and if not it is a start.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Slow death???

If you live a lie of a life and you do the same with your death, then you will be immortal!

Personal Disclosure: I like you [hey I bothered to post didn't I] and there is nothing you can do about it! Even if you are the most horrible monster ever! I made you my friend just to spite you with love!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Start misbehaving.

You are allowed to.

You can do any goddamned crazy thing you want.

Any interaction that depresses you, your interlocutor has disappointed you. Why give control of the movie to someone who doesn't run things the way you like. You have enough power in most situations to prevent things from running smoothly towards your ennui.

Start screwing things up on purpose.

Act out of character.

Pretend you're somebody else.

See what happens.

You may develop an interest in life.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
Start misbehaving.

You are allowed to.

You can do any goddamned crazy thing you want.

Any interaction that depresses you, your interlocutor has disappointed you. Why give control of the movie to someone who doesn't run things the way you like. You have enough power in most situations to prevent things from running smoothly towards your ennui.

Start screwing things up on purpose.

Act out of character.

Pretend you're somebody else.

See what happens.

You may develop an interest in life.

Until she gets arrested or gets someone hurt. Then she'll feel so much more real!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Until she gets arrested or gets someone hurt. Then she'll feel so much more real!

Both of those would be better fun for her than being sanctimonious, I quite agree with you.

Frequently I had to destroy something to find out that I actually loved it.

I forget which one of them Talmudic rabbis said "The reformed sinner stands in a place the righteous cannot attain."

And I do score "sadder-but-wiser" as a net plus...(but of course, my life has been so bad and harmful, I kinda have to)...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

No, I saw where you were coming from, i was just being cynical. Act - whether it be good or bad. Sometimes any experience is better than none.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.   Buddha

What your going through happens to everybody, in different ways. In fact my story on how I came to find this site was brought by a similar fealing of boredom/hoplesness. One day I was sitting around bored and getting depressed, had no job little money, hapens from time to time. Anyways was sitting and thinking and what to do that I haven't done yet to get over my abysmall thoughts, then bam a light came on when I was surfing the internet. Join a cult of weird people, it sounded like fun so I started to look at this. Eventually it lead me to ats were I found that that might not be such a good idea and that people that ware tin foil hats might be more sane, then the sane people.

Anyways try to follow buddhas advice, it wont be easy but nothing ever is find your path in life. It could something as simple as getting out and getting some air and jogging a little clear your head burn some energy.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.-Heb11.13

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.-Is53.3

When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."
And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub!

rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him—

through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; 10sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.

And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
sounds like someone needs new friends who like him for himself,and a new boyfriend : D
there is an answer for everyproblem XD
talk to me if you wanna lay of some steam

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
nine-eyed-eel

Lol wth..

OP. you said.

" My life is a lie "

than this OP is a lie which means you do have interest.

pleae u2u me and I want to ask you some questions.

peace

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like you need to like yourself first and foremost...

Be honest. Make a list of what you feel are your pros and cons.
Ask yourself, what really makes you happy?

Look for an overlap of the pros and what makes you happy.

Then, do something that will play to that....

While money helps, it isn't necessary to find things that will interest you. You've obviously got internet access...that opens up a whole world of "free" interest possibilities right there....you just need to be honest with yourself about what makes you happy....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join