It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Boss Hints Tea Party Will Engage in Violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

DHS Boss Hints Tea Party Will Engage in Violence

www.infowars.com

During a corporate media dog and pony show on Tuesday at a memorial for the victims of the government bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City, Department of Homeland Security boss Janet Napolitano said “anti-government groups” — shorthand for the Tea Party movement and patriot groups — are preparing to engage in violence.

“A day after she was in Oklahoma City to commemorate 15 years since the deadly bombing there, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Tuesday expressed concern that groups inside the United States, including anti-government groups, could be seeki
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Tea Party is NOT a violent Orginazation. It is a peaceful organization who has been Demonized nonstop. Most of the members are good SMART people. However a small minority are morons who think that Paylin founded it and are worship the ground she walks on. Those people are NOT real Tea Party members.

If you do not know Ron Paul and Ron Paul supporters created the Tea Party.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People will do anything to get Alex Jones and anyone he is friendly with in trouble. TPTB's heavy-handed propaganda only fools complete idiots, but unfortunately, there are an awful lot of them.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by warpcrafter]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They are trying soooooo hard. Its all lies right now until some retard falls for it and really does something. They are building it up so when the first rock is thrown by a tea party member they can have a reason to over react. Keep control and don't fall for it!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Indeed I mean I am sure they want to kill him but what will happen? All his hard core fans and the ones who are not all their will pick up a gun and start shooting(not saying all of his fans are like that. I my self am one, Just a few) Then all the trigger happy nuts will join then god knows what will happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is nothing more than the rational for even more funding of DHS and more restrictions on the rights of Americans.

God help American if Napolitano is nominated for the Supreme Court.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Exactly, they are doing nothing more right now then exercising their right as Americans. Its a beautiful thing to actually stand up for what you believe in. This is what makes our country great.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
More evidence of agent provocetur activities, they are leaving a long and winding PUBLIC trail of these enemies lists and calling them every name in the media playbook, they have done nothing, yet these people are trying to claim a threat cause they can't argue with the actual statements being made about the economy and the crimes in public office being exposed, they wouldn't know that if they didn't read the constitution or study American history....so a bunch of Madoff types say we are scary for saying they are MAdoff types?? They have already lost the discussion or debate, they are not talking about the subject they are just calling everyone that doesn't agree with them dangerous, but they are making the decisions to bailout the banks, they are using the deriviatives, not us, the tea parties didn't start the Iraq war or upped the troops in Afghanistan, we are not facilitating 10%+ unemployment, so of course we have to be demonized for pointing out who has done it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The entire diatribe disparaging the tea part is a set up. They have repeatedly tried to instigate a violent incident, see the Pelosi/Balck causus March to vote on Obama care or the leftist marching through the Tea party Rallies with cameras following. Could you imagine a Tea party member disrupting an SEIU or Acorn rally what would happen?

The continuing accusations from the leftist & MSM is so that when they stage an event, no one will even question who really perpetrated the violence. When the incident occurs note how much video is available and how rapidly it is disseminated to the MSM.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Absolutely correct. This is a set-up like Reichstag fire in Germany.

Keep repeating that these people are a threat to the general public, then when someone (either in the movement or acting to discredit the movement) starts a riot (ala G-8 summit protests), martial law can be declared.

We all know what happens from there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are 2 questions that should be asked and no one in the government is wanting to answer:
1) When has questioning the policies of the federal government ever been considered illegale in the United States of America? I was raised to question, think and to actually ask the questions, and to believe that it is my right and the rights of all those who are citizens to ask and demand answers of those who are elected. This is not europe, not a monarchy and they do not have the right or the luxury, as much as they would believe such, to not answer for their actions.
2) Why is the federal government afraid of the Tea party? Are they so worried that those who are protesting may actually suceed in actually getting people who support their views, and will be actually responsible into office that it may really affect change? When the government is spying on a political movement, then that is illegale in all forms, lest we have a repeat of Watergate and President Nixon.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well if tea-party is not violent it won't be a challenge to make it so. You need just one guy infiltrate the party and that's it. Then all of them can be said to be violent.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
reply to post by warpcrafter

Indeed I mean I am sure they want to kill him but what will happen? All his hard core fans and the ones who are not all their will pick up a gun and start shooting(not saying all of his fans are like that. I my self am one, Just a few) Then all the trigger happy nuts will join then god knows what will happen.

Wanting to do something and actually doing it are two totally different things. I am so sick of MSM demonizing peaceful groups who only want the fed to answer to it's rightful masters, the average citizen.

That is supposed to be how this system works!

new topics

top topics

join