It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Compilation: The Media Crashing the Tea Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Video Compilation: The Media Crashing the Tea Party

www.infowars.com

Over the past year since its inception, the media have worked hard to discredit and denigrate the tea party movement. News organizations employed various strategies, from dismissing the protests as astroturf, to using derogatory nicknames for participants, and finally labeling it as a violent extremist fringe. In their futile attempt to get something to stick, the media have become increasingly desperate and irresponsible in their coverage.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Tear Party is being taken over by the Republican party. (I am NOT saying that all Republicans are bad. Ron Paul is one of my heroes by chance. Republicans are just trying to take it over.) Most of the tea party members are smart good people. Then you have these brain dead Paylin supporters who actually think the MILF founded the Tea Party. If you do not know Ron Paul and his Supporters founded it.

The Media is trying to demonize the Tea Party because they knew that as their numbers grow their views shrink. They knew that people are seeing threw FOX and CNN and all the other Propaganda machines

I like that part at 6:15. They say try to make the Don't Tread on Me flag evil. They say that McVeigh (Who was FBI btw) flew it. Ya guess who else flew it, who made it, The founding fathers.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join