It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Over Liverpool On 20 April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Found this posted on YouTube and here.
Supposedly there were no planes flying at this time from the volcano ash, although small general aviation planes I'm pretty sure could still fly, as well as helicopters.
It's not a great video and was taken using a phone, but thought I'd post it anyways to see what others think about this.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In my opinion, there's nothing to think about or to comment on a tiny white dot in the sky that could literally be anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Webpirate....

Thanks for posting the video & report.

Here's the picture & article inserted for convenience:

Thursday, April 22, 2010
Amazing UFO sighting in Liverpool, UK

Latest UFO sightings - Some kind of triangle UFO or orbs in triangular formation were recorded over Liverpool, UK on Tuesday, 20th April 2010 around 10:40 pm.

Hi
This was filmed by my daughter's boyfriend on his mobile phone on Tuesday 20 April 2010 around 10.40pm. We could see it more clearly on the mobile phone - but don't u think it's mad the way the lights are flashing in a pattern? Don't forget this is Tuesday 20/4/10 when there were no planes allowed to fly at all in the UK!! 100% genuine film! Now I believe because I've seen it for myself!!
Regards
Author - Debbie B.
source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

I can't really make out much from the video or the picture.....it could be anything.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not so sure about them being flashing as the house is flashing too, so maybe that's the camera. At the same time it does look like there is something above the house, two amber/orange types topped by a red type. The red above the amber/orange pair is something that actually happens so perhaps these are real ufo orbs.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
street light obstructed by a tree?

new topics

top topics

join