It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You speak out against them long enough, and, people think you're one of them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A thought just occurred to me. People like Alex Jones and Jason Bermas, and, David Icke, and other people are all said to be disinfo agents by certain members of the population within conspiracy theorists. Just how did this come to be? They constantly speak out against the enemy. They constantly speak out against the new world order so they MUST be one of them.

Alex Jones does lie a little bit on show. But just because he may sensationalize news stories and always impose his own interpretation as to what they mean all the time doesn't make him really a fraud. It just means that he needs to realize, that, by doing these things he makes himself less credible. But people don't think he's a disinfo agent for that reason. People think he's a disinfo agent because he always has information on the bilderberg groups and he has information and they don't criticize him for the things that they need to criticize him on (his reporting style). They just go on about their fantasy. His detractors think he's one of the CIA because of how vast of a repertoire of information he has.

There's David Icke. David Icke is criticized by his fans and supporters alike. People who criticize David Icke often say that he's only giving you part of the truth. Other people say he's a nut job. There are people however that will call David Icke a disinfo agent because David Icke simply believes in reptillians and they think David Icke is hellbent on discrediting all conspiracy theories. Why do people do this? They simply think that David Icke cannot be trusted. So rather than just be critical of him people decide to smear him and try to slander him.

There are other people out there... like Ron Paul who is criticized by small segments of the conspiracy theorists population for being a free mason. Regardless of how Ron Paul always stands for freedom and what not... Ron Paul is criticized by his conspiracy theorists detractors for being part of the secret cult. He is assumed to be one of them regardless of whatever his political affiliations with people who are against the political establishment may be.

And we see it on ATS. This website is even accused of being a ring for disinfo. There may be a lot of disinfo on this website. But people think that it has to be disinfo since it's so big and it hasn't been shut down yet.

There are people like William Cooper who were shut down by the elite. But just because he was shut down by the elite doesn't mean that all of these other people are fakes, and, what not. Most people don't really get attention from the elite unless they go after the CIA, and, they were formally in the CIA (example)

He insisted that he had disclosed the identities of his former CIA operatives in order to "weaken the instrument for carrying out the policy of supporting military dictatorships. . . regimes supported by the CIA where the human cost was immense: torture, executions, death squads". Little of what he revealed shocked Latin Americans who had been through it. It did, however, shock citizens of the United States, who had liked to think their government agencies held the high moral ground.

Immediately after the success of his book, Agee found himself hounded by the CIA, not least by the man who became its Director in 1976, the future US President George H.W. Bush. Agee was accused of having a drinking problem and of "vulgar propositioning of embassy wives" during his postings. To this day, George Bush Snr calls Agee a "traitor" and says he became a Cuban agent after accepting Castro's hospitality – and, allegedly, money. Bush also blamed him for the assassination of the CIA's station chief in Athens, Richard Welch, shortly after CIA Diary was published, but Welch had been named not in the book, but in a publication called Counterspy. "For more than 25 years I have been one more American working in solidarity activities with Cuba and against US hostility, aggression, blockade," Agee replied. "If this makes me a 'Cuban agent', then there are certainly a lot of us out there."

Having sought refuge in England after the publication of CIA Diary, Agee lived in Cambridge, where he also provided material on CIA activities to publications such as Time Out. But the Labour government of James Callaghan, under heavy pressure from the US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, deported him in June 1977, saying his book's revelations might have led to the deaths of two MI6 agents in Poland.

www.independent.co.uk...

What is this phenomenon? I think conspiracy theorists in general expect the government to always go after the genuine articles who really go out and expose them. But... just because the government doesn't go after you it doesn't mean that you're not important, or, that you're one of them. I think that this attitude among many conspiracy theorists is really negative, and, it gets in the way of truth. All it means when someone doesn't get attention is that the NWO important enough to really make a big deal out of it. They don't think anyone will take them too seriously. They only don't like it when they go after their state secrets.

But it doesn't mean that these people are not credible. All this means is that these people are people who are just reporting on the world super states. These people who are against them are suspicious of them because they just can't honestly believe that a global elite actually exist and that they must be frauds and that they must be one of them. It's not like they have a global tyranny yet. So there can be people like Ron Paul to speak out against tyranny.

But... people just feel that if you have spoken out against long enough against them that you must be one of them because of their fantasy.

Those are my thoughts. How do you think we can end this destructive philosophy?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, Alex Jones has earned my distrust, can't speak for any other public entity though.

I think Alex is out for the money.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

What Alex Jones did to Bill Cooper (smearing/lying), and his Y2K freakout are pretty bad.
IMO David Icke is just strange. Some of his followers are mentally disturbed.
Ron Paul (as far as I know) is not a freemason. He just said he "respects the institution".

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

My discernment is that Alex Jones and David Icke are on the right side of the tracks.

AJ just gets frustrated, because everybody is so into the stupid superbowl games and celebrity gossip nowadays and satisfying their egos, while the rug is being pulled out from under society as a whole.

He knows it's gonna affect future generations if nobody damn shouts it from the roof tops, what is going on, and honestly. I'm glad he's been so passionate, because finally I started to listen and I get what he's saying.

All you people see what happens to the black people starving in Africa, being injected with sterilization and abortion vaccines, and being left to die, and you all think it's not gonna happen to you? You better believe it's gonna happen to you. The Illuminati are mass murderers people, wake up, the NWO is about mass mind control and absolute enslavement.

If you don't fight it, you will be partially responsible for the enslavement of future generations as well as what is already happening.

Do you want these sadist to keep orchestrating wars so that people's men and children can keep dying? Do you understand that the puppet masters use MIND CONTROL to create assassins, stalkers, manchurian candidates, to brainwash the masses through the mainstream media to keep you believing that terrorist are not funded CIA operations of the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is a possibility that Some may be Cointelpro. Some issues Alex won't touch have sugested that for me. Also as we all know people can be Bought!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I know it sounds a bit "damned if you do, damned if you don't" but it is worthy to consider why people like Alex Jones have not been "silenced". We all know TPTB have no trouble taking care of those who reveal too much information. Why hasn't Alex Jones been silenced long ago? Why have the creators of "Loose Change" not been silenced or dealt with?

You could argue that the act of silencing them would expose that the conspiracy might have some truth. But then again, is it not more logical to silence the problem before it can be turned into a movement that causes massive headaches for those in power?

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think your right

for example i don't like the fact that Ron paul covers up the truth on 911 but i believe in what he stands for.

alex jones is a good guy, yes we all get suspicious but he has always been a promoter of freedom. that tells you that he is a good guy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I know it sounds a bit "damned if you do, damned if you don't" but it is worthy to consider why people like Alex Jones have not been "silenced". We all know TPTB have no trouble taking care of those who reveal too much information. Why hasn't Alex Jones been silenced long ago? Why have the creators of "Loose Change" not been silenced or dealt with?

You could argue that the act of silencing them would expose that the conspiracy might have some truth. But then again, is it not more logical to silence the problem before it can be turned into a movement that causes massive headaches for those in power?

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

jfk has been in silence because he was a real threat since he held so much political power and was going to make good changes. they just thought he was a sex addict (which he was) and would be a blind puppet.

i dont think they see much threat in alex jones, jason Bermas, etc. in fact they may want them to live so there ends up suspicion on the forefront of the people that speak out, they just want to create a system where they can identify all the conspiracy theorist. there is a good video that explains just this very well(right after 911 the elite wanted to create the paradigm of those who are the believers and the nonbelievers). also keep in mind that the elite openly publish there plans and state what they intend to do in open sight. there is most likely disinfo in the movements but i think its all just to keep everyone lost and in check.

i think these questions are best asked to the individuals, alex jones, jason bermas, david ike, etc.

also if these guys do get silenced then everyone will know it was an assassination.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There is the possibility of "controlled opposition".

There are different leaders in this arena saying different things, like on the one hand you have Fulford always saying that everything is getting better, then you have Alex Jones always saying that everything's getting worse.

Who are we supposed to believe? Who's telling the truth? Or are they both operatives?

- coffeecups

[edit on 22-4-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
There is a possibility that Some may be Cointelpro. Some issues Alex won't touch have sugested that for me. Also as we all know people can be Bought!

im curiouse on what issues those are..

new topics

top topics

join